The Solution for Preventing Illegal Immigration

I could not agree with your more Conservative 65. If the American Indians would have required sensible policies that limited how many travelers could move to the Americas and required the travelers to assimilate to their culture, they would not have been conquered by the immigrants from Europe. Uncontrolled immigration destroyed the Indian culture and freedom. I hope we learn from their mistake.

That really makes no sense.

Just mine the border. Game over.

(X)That would work. :beer:

No, it would not.

It would certainly help.

No, it wouldn't.

It would stop all those illegals and crime cartels from illegally entering into America. What is wrong with that? Or are you enjoying watching what is happening to America and it's illegal/cartel problems? The American way of life, it's culture,heritage and traditions are being destroyed by all this illegal immigration from immigrants all over the world.

No, it would not.

It would certainly help.

No, it wouldn't.

It would stop all those illegals and crime cartels from illegally entering into America. ...

No, it wouldn't.

It looks like your tongue is stuck in "No, It wouldn't" You keep repeating the same words. Fix it and get on with it. :cuckoo:

It would certainly help.

No, it wouldn't.

It would stop all those illegals and crime cartels from illegally entering into America. ...

No, it wouldn't.
Why wouldn't it? :dunno:

Why wouldn't what?
UncleTard is saying that mining the border with Mexico won't stop them from coming. I'm asking: why not?

This nation was founded on *illegal* immigrants. The pilgrims didn't ask the Indians if we could come here.

No, it wasn't you damned fool! This country was formed by legal immigrants and citizens. The pilgrims didn't have to ask the Indians to come here. Subsequent immigrants came here under the permission of the U.S. government. The indians had no more right to this land than the Europeans did. There was no land ownership or immigration laws back then. All of our ancestors migrated here from somewhere else including the Indian's ancestors. There were no natives here. So sick of hearing this BS I could puke!

So, that's why the politically correct term for Indians is now Native Americans. This didn't come about randomly, I would guess, as much haggling and hammering out it takes to get any kind of change through the legal system. So, after well over two hundred years the powers that be finally arrived at the term Native Americans. That would indicate they were the first peoples known to be here. After the pilgrims settled in here our government was formed, and as you stated, only then did "subsequent immigrates" need permission. Also, there was no other reason that the U.S. Government settled up with Native Americans after overtaking their land and relegating them to shit hole pieces of land nobody else would want including them. If you choose to believe in the fairytale you subscribe to, and if that makes you somehow feel superior and thankful, so be it, go right ahead and continue to be deceived rather than enlightened. Prejudice is an ugly thing. You can feel free to "puke" your fool head off now.

First does not mean native. Since the so-called natives migrated here from somewhere else they weren't "natives". It was never correct to call them native verbally or within our laws. I guess there was even a little PC going on with that issue as so many of our issues do anymore.
The "natives" migrated here 20,000 or 30,000 years ago, according to the most current archeological evidence. Maybe longer ago than that. I think they could be called "native."

Just mine the border. Game over.

No, it would not.

It would certainly help.

No, it wouldn't.

It would stop all those illegals and crime cartels from illegally entering into America. What is wrong with that? Or are you enjoying watching what is happening to America and it's illegal/cartel problems? The American way of life, it's culture,heritage and traditions are being destroyed by all this illegal immigration from immigrants all over the world.
We don't blow up people who annoy us.

Which part of this do you disagree with?

immigrationlongfinal.jpg

Forum List

Back