"The Slut Walk" - Where Women Try To Be Enticing and Repulsive At The Same Time

Good for you.

If you want to wear garter belt and stilettos because this is the only thing that make feel good about yourself, go for it.

Its not the only thing that makes me feel good about my self.

I am giving you and example. When women dress the way they do...it is not only for the reason you gave... to impress or attract other people. It is not always about "getting" attention as you suggest.

I don't buy it. Women usually dress for other women. Even hetero women dress for other women.

I don't know what women you hang with.... but i dress for myself.

I am giving you and example. When women dress the way they do...it is not only for the reason you gave... to impress or attract other people. It is not always about "getting" attention as you suggest.

I don't buy it. Women usually dress for other women. Even hetero women dress for other women.

A million and one wasted come-backs.

:(

Naw, you dress for attention. You're avies are attention getting, for example. I'm just saying this to piss you off.

You dress for yourself.

Last edited:

Naw, you dress for attention. You're avies are attention getting, for example. I'm just saying this to piss you off.

You dress for yourself.

I use the avis that i like.... what others think about them i really don't care. Same for the way i dress.

Question:

When you "strut your stuff" or dress provocatively, aren't you inviting male attention?

You want a man to look at you with desire, right? You want to feel powerful, ie, able to get a reaction of appreciation from a man.

That doesn't mean you deserve to be raped. It just means you want to be appreciated for your body's attractiveness.

That is not all there is to "strutting your stuff" and dressing provocatively.

There is also a bigger component of it makes YOU feel good. You like the way you look. You like the clothing you just put on. You like ....you.

I feel sexy in a garter-belt, stockings and stilettos..... i could care less what anyone else thinks.

Good for you.

If you want to wear garter belt and stilettos because this is the only thing that make feel good about yourself, go for it.

Don't chastize women who like to dress sexy.:mad:

Good for you.

Explain this.:confused:

That is not all there is to "strutting your stuff" and dressing provocatively.

There is also a bigger component of it makes YOU feel good. You like the way you look. You like the clothing you just put on. You like ....you.

I feel sexy in a garter-belt, stockings and stilettos..... i could care less what anyone else thinks.

Good for you.

I'm not. If Sy wants to go out in public looking like a hooker it's fine by me. If it makes her feel good, that's all that's important.

Last edited:
Don't you people get it?

Dressing like a slut makes Syrenn 'feel' sexy in the abstract. That feeling has nothing to do with social mores whatsoever. :lmao:

Last edited:
In an experiment designed to examine the phenomenon of female intrasexual aggression, a theme that plays out entertainingly in the reality television show The Bachelor, pairs of female friends or strangers who thought they were waiting to participate in research about conflict were filmed reacting to an attractive, provocatively dressed female peer who entered the room and interacted with a male setting up camera equipment; other pairs of women saw the same attractive female enter wearing a conservative outfit and interact with the male.

The participants' reactions were rated for aggression by a separate group of females who were unaware of the experimental conditions.
The researchers found almost all the women assigned to the first scenario were rated as highly aggressive toward the female peer dressed in the sexy outfit -- staring up and down, rolling their eyes and displaying angry expressions while she was present, then laughing, ridiculing and suggesting her wardrobe choices were sexually motivated after she left the room; but the conservatively dressed female was barely noticed by the test subjects assigned to the second scenario.
In a second experiment, test subjects expressed that they would not want to introduce the sexy-outfitted female colleague to their boyfriends, or allow him to be friends with her or spend time with her, confirming that a provocatively dressed woman is viewed as a sexual rival by other women, the researchers concluded.

Read more: http://digitaljournal.com/article/314880#ixzz1v3z1bplq

Read more: Study: Displaying cleavage, sexiness can alienate other women

Good for you.

I'm not. If Sy wants to go out in public looking like a hooker it's fine by me. If it makes her feel good, that's all that's important.

Let the USMB "record" reflect that Fly Squatter and manifold are in full agreement with each other on this matter.

:eusa_whistle:

Good for you.

First off.... do i say anything about going out in public wearing just that? You have never heard of wearing clothing over such garments?

And just and FYI... stockings and heals are a rather standard form of dress. :eusa_whistle: But good to know you think that makes all women in stockings and heals a hooker.

You do have a way of jumping to conclusions sky.

Last edited:

First off.... do i say anything about going out in public wearing just that? You have never heard of wearing clothing over such garments?

And just and FYI... stockings and heals are a rather standard from of dress. :eusa_whistle: But good to know you think that makes all women in stockings and heals a hooker.

You do have a way of jumping to conclusions sky.

I did not say that wearing heels and stockings makes all women hookers.

I can see just knowing what you're wearing underneath without displaying it could be appealing.

Forum List

Back