The Slants win

Westwall is apparently a white male. They are the ones crying today about how the us f the word white is an offensive racial slur. It is the history, belief of those using that word about who the word is describing that causes the problems. Slants got Asians beat down on the west coast. And 32 years ago today slants got a Chinese American beat to death with a bat by 2 white men. No one wants to keep reading the opinions from these white men. They are liars and hypocrites.
Goebbels here claims whites are crying yet he is the only one doing do.

That's all you ever do is cry about how whites are getting the shaft. it's either that to how conservatives are. You're a crybaby. And a fascist.
I never cry about that, cry baby.

Cry me a river. You people are perpetually offended.

Really white boy? You don't mind being called a cracker ass honky bastard?
No, just don't all me late for supper. I love watermelon.

You know you are offended. It's why whites like you cy about how non whis are getting thinwhites aen't.

I don't know why you think you are saying something when you made the comment about watermelon. Whites are the main one who like Fried cken and watermeon in the first place. Colonel Sanders ain't black foo.

No, most people aren't offended when others call them names. The ones who are offended are infantile twerps who never grew up.
That is SO SO SO not true. Betcha you're white, huh? Male? Heterosexual? Not Jewish or Muslim or from a foreign country?
I'm only guessing, but you're really out of touch if you think only "infants" are offended by hateful, bigoted names.

My dear I have been around all races and sorts of people for my whole life. Who tells the best pollack jokes? Pollacks, that's who. They take pride in their skill at them. One of my best friends is from Goa in India. When we first met he and i immediately hit it off as he said "you may refer to me as the "Great Spoon!" which if you know anything is a incredibly pejorative name given to Indians by the Brits. He, and virtually all Indians I have ever known have taken that and they own it. They give the term no power over them. The same was true in Kenya when i was working there.

Like I said, words have power over you only if you let them.

Really white boy? You don't mind being called a cracker ass honky bastard?
No, just don't all me late for supper. I love watermelon.

You know you are offended. It's why whites like you cy about how non whis are getting thinwhites aen't.

I don't know why you think you are saying something when you made the comment about watermelon. Whites are the main one who like Fried cken and watermeon in the first place. Colonel Sanders ain't black foo.

No, most people aren't offended when others call them names. The ones who are offended are infantile twerps who never grew up.
That is SO SO SO not true. Betcha you're white, huh? Male? Heterosexual? Not Jewish or Muslim or from a foreign country?
I'm only guessing, but you're really out of touch if you think only "infants" are offended by hateful, bigoted names.

My dear I have been around all races and sorts of people for my whole life. Who tells the best pollack jokes? Pollacks, that's who. They take pride in their skill at them. One of my best friends is from Goa in India. When we first met he and i immediately hit it off as he said "you may refer to me as the "Great Spoon!" which if you know anything is a incredibly pejorative name given to Indians by the Brits. He, and virtually all Indians I have ever known have taken that and they own it. They give the term no power over them. The same was true in Kenya when i was working there.

Like I said, words have power over you only if you let them.
A whole lotta blacks are in word prison.

Forum List

Back