The sickness has mutated

Dear God, what is that?

It is in my post and people wonder why their kids wnat to fk at four years old.
Or, in Roy Moore's case, why people want to fuck a 4 year old
YOu are one of the bigger liars here.
If I was, it'd still be better than being a child rapist or one of their alt-right supporters.
There is no proof Moore raped any child. You are nothing more that a lying trolling sack of garbage.
4 accusers, corroborated by 30 people... Moore's colleague's say it was common knowledge he was into highschoolers... Moore won't deny kissing highschoolers...

Yeah, the guy's a rapist. See the downfall of Kevin Spacey? Something he deserves for raping a child. And far worse if it can be prosecuted. But maybe he can find a new career as a candidate for the GOP.

I can see why this is such a vitally important issue for you

Oh it is! It IS!
Just because I was born a white woman, doesn't mean I ain't a tall black man, amirite?
Go ahead. Let that freak flag fly free

Freak??!!?
These are your people!
You are a sucky excuse for a liberal.
You need retraining
Letting your freak flag fly is a good thing, you pervy old fart.

'Transracial' man born white feels like he is Filipino

My God wtf is wrong with people today?

TAMPA, Fla. -- Riding in a flamboyant purple vehicle, Ja Du shows up to a coffee shop to open up about his new identity.

Ja Du, born a white male named Adam, now considers himself a Filipino. Turns out the purple ride he drives around in is called a Tuk Tuk, an Asian-derived vehicle used for public transit in the Philippines he says.

Ja Du is part of a small, but growing community of people who considers themselves transracial. It refers to someone born one race, but identifies with another.

Sound weird? Not to them. Ja Du says he grew up enjoying Filipino food, events and the overall culture.
I feel like 66, give me my full SS benefits.

TAMPA, Fla. -- Riding in a flamboyant purple vehicle, Ja Du shows up to a coffee shop to open up about his new identity.

Ja Du, born a white male named Adam, now considers himself a Filipino. Turns out the purple ride he drives around in is called a Tuk Tuk, an Asian-derived vehicle used for public transit in the Philippines he says.

Ja Du is part of a small, but growing community of people who considers themselves transracial. It refers to someone born one race, but identifies with another.

Sound weird? Not to them. Ja Du says he grew up enjoying Filipino food, events and the overall culture.

And yet, I bet xyr believes the Science is Settled on HuXyr caused Climate Change, fo shizzle.

If I was, it'd still be better than being a child rapist or one of their alt-right supporters.
There is no proof Moore raped any child. You are nothing more that a lying trolling sack of garbage.
4 accusers, corroborated by 30 people... Moore's colleague's say it was common knowledge he was into highschoolers... Moore won't deny kissing highschoolers...

Yeah, the guy's a rapist. See the downfall of Kevin Spacey? Something he deserves for raping a child. And far worse if it can be prosecuted. But maybe he can find a new career as a candidate for the GOP.
FFF39499-E89B-41A1-B1A5-E7CB2A91A21B.gif

This is not a new phenomenon, it's just that they are now attempting forced acceptance of the concept, OR ELSE.

Weeaboo | Know Your Meme

Urban Dictionary: wigger

Moore isn't even accused of raping anyone. Who did Kevin Spacey rape? Or are we inventing visual rape?

View attachment 160204
Oh, he bent down to tell her something. Did he pursue her and rape her? Because then he has a future in the GOP.

Oh it is! It IS!
Just because I was born a white woman, doesn't mean I ain't a tall black man, amirite?
Go ahead. Let that freak flag fly free

Freak??!!?
These are your people!
You are a sucky excuse for a liberal.
You need retraining
Letting your freak flag fly is a good thing, you pervy old fart.

Your believing I'm a pervert and encouraging me to act on those perversions is a big part of what is wrong with the left today.
You're all busy trying to dismantle normalcy and common decency and never give a thought to repercussions.
You're a non-thinking tool of the DNC and are too stupid to know they do not give a fuck about American lives, including yours.

This is not a new phenomenon, it's just that they are now attempting forced acceptance of the concept, OR ELSE.

Weeaboo | Know Your Meme

Long before trans anything became popular, I have known those that would deserve the word "transtemporal". They are more comfortable, and privately do, live in other times. I knew a man that lived in precivil war American West. His entire house was done in western themed decor. He dressed as a man of the era would. He used the vernacular of that time. Another man and his wife currently live in the Victorian era complete with afternoon tea.

The difference is, no one was required to treat these private little delusions as real and apply to everyone.

Let's see if he eats 2 dozen Balut, then judge how Pinoy he is.

Weeaboo | Know Your Meme

Long before trans anything became popular, I have known those that would deserve the word "transtemporal". They are more comfortable, and privately do, live in other times. I knew a man that lived in precivil war American West. His entire house was done in western themed decor. He dressed as a man of the era would. He used the vernacular of that time. Another man and his wife currently live in the Victorian era complete with afternoon tea.

The difference is, no one was required to treat these private little delusions as real and apply to everyone.

There are plenty of people out there living victorian lifestyles, and as you said, they do it on their own and don't bother other people.

LMAO Transgenders you can be proud of too huh..

View attachment 160198
Dear God, what is that?

^Not hard to see who you identify with.^ Me thinks thou doth protest to much....

View attachment 160204
Oh, he bent down to tell her something. Did he pursue her and rape her? Because then he has a future in the GOP.
I’m sure if Creepy Uncle Joe runs we will get to hear a lot of stories about the last 40 years.
532CAC34-B539-439F-959E-B084C4C729E4.gif
A134C7C1-8158-4AFD-B471-42C8D7DD2F7A.jpeg
2A0672AD-7FF1-4B35-BE61-3BA96C31176F.jpeg
8E4C441D-4DA5-4547-ACCC-93F240770420.jpeg
043A0F0B-770A-40A7-B812-32DA365A1B43.jpeg
AC7EE3ED-E67B-4F42-8F22-DBB16D911C67.jpeg
F6DAA8CE-553E-4796-8EF6-95B531196AB3.jpeg
177A210C-4F62-442C-BD74-816868C49B5F.jpeg
E14C0A30-265D-4878-9CEF-7CDC2C53444C.jpeg
B4421BC7-DF57-489D-8FB8-6657295DC71F.jpeg

I was the queen of England yesterday. Today I am identifying with Cleopatra. Tomorrow I am going to identify with Aunt Jemima.
You people are nuts.....

LMFAO I just lost it on that. Thanks for the hysterical laugh. and totally agree they are nuts .

Forum List

Back