The sickness has mutated

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
'Transracial' man born white feels like he is Filipino

My God wtf is wrong with people today?

'Transracial' man born white feels like he is Filipino

TAMPA, Fla. -- Riding in a flamboyant purple vehicle, Ja Du shows up to a coffee shop to open up about his new identity.

Ja Du, born a white male named Adam, now considers himself a Filipino. Turns out the purple ride he drives around in is called a Tuk Tuk, an Asian-derived vehicle used for public transit in the Philippines he says.

Ja Du is part of a small, but growing community of people who considers themselves transracial. It refers to someone born one race, but identifies with another.

Sound weird? Not to them. Ja Du says he grew up enjoying Filipino food, events and the overall culture.

I consider myself to be a rich woman too... it ain't doing me any good though.

We already have transpecies, transracial is simple. There is a societal insanity that is infecting people. Perhaps it comes from being told yes too many times. Give into insanity enough and people lose perspective.

I can see why this is such a vitally important issue for you

LMAO Transgenders you can be proud of too huh..

upload_2017-11-13_12-13-48.png

I told you people long ago that it begins with "gay marriage". This cult doesn't even know where it's going to end up. It starts with legally divorcing boys and girls from fathers and mothers for life (gay marriage) and then it's drag queen twerking events set for children.

I mean when are we going to call this as it is and put up a brick wall? Turn back the clock on Obergefell. It's institutionalized child abuse (father/mother deprivation for life via contract). Gotta start somewhere.

• Banned
plus in the link he looks like fag.

I told you people long ago that it begins with "gay marriage". This cult doesn't even know where it's going to end up. It starts with legally divorcing boys and girls from fathers and mothers for life (gay marriage) and then it's drag queen twerking events set for children.

I mean when are we going to call this as it is and put up a brick wall? Turn back the clock on Obergefell. It's institutionalized child abuse (father/mother deprivation for life via contract). Gotta start somewhere.
It ends until every cross is torn down, every bible is burned, and every true Christian and every true Jew is wiped out from the face of the planet.

That is when it stops.

View attachment 160198
Dear God, what is that?

It is in my post and people wonder why their kids wnat to fk at four years old.
Or, in Roy Moore's case, why people want to fuck a 4 year old
YOu are one of the bigger liars here.

View attachment 160198
Dear God, what is that?

If I was, it'd still be better than being a child rapist or one of their alt-right supporters.

View attachment 160198
Dear God, what is that?

If I was, it'd still be better than being a child rapist or one of their alt-right supporters.
There is no proof Moore raped any child. You are nothing more that a lying trolling sack of garbage.

It ends until every cross is torn down, every bible is burned, and every true Christian and every true Jew is wiped out from the face of the planet.

That is when it stops.

Nope. They will never stop.
The time comes these insane assholes feels they've got one section of society under their thumb, they will look around for another.

Forum List

Back