The sickness has mutated

I was the queen of England yesterday. Today I am identifying with Cleopatra. Tomorrow I am going to identify with Aunt Jemima.
You people are nuts.....

I called Cleopatra already dammit.
Is Lucrisia Borgia taken?

If I was, it'd still be better than being a child rapist or one of their alt-right supporters.
There is no proof Moore raped any child. You are nothing more that a lying trolling sack of garbage.
4 accusers, corroborated by 30 people... Moore's colleague's say it was common knowledge he was into highschoolers... Moore won't deny kissing highschoolers...

Yeah, the guy's a rapist. See the downfall of Kevin Spacey? Something he deserves for raping a child. And far worse if it can be prosecuted. But maybe he can find a new career as a candidate for the GOP.
View attachment 160204
Oh, he bent down to tell her something. Did he pursue her and rape her? Because then he has a future in the GOP.
I’m sure if Creepy Uncle Joe runs we will get to hear a lot of stories about the last 40 years.
View attachment 160205 View attachment 160206 View attachment 160207 View attachment 160208 View attachment 160209 View attachment 160210 View attachment 160211 View attachment 160212 View attachment 160213 View attachment 160214
Just remember that the democrats always circle the wagons usually defend their perverts.

While the Republican establishment always run to throw any and all republicans they don't like out. All under the guise of moral platitudes.

Notice that? Any proof of Moore's discretions, McConnell? Turkey neck McConnell?

There is no proof Moore raped any child. You are nothing more that a lying trolling sack of garbage.
4 accusers, corroborated by 30 people... Moore's colleague's say it was common knowledge he was into highschoolers... Moore won't deny kissing highschoolers...

Yeah, the guy's a rapist. See the downfall of Kevin Spacey? Something he deserves for raping a child. And far worse if it can be prosecuted. But maybe he can find a new career as a candidate for the GOP.
View attachment 160204
Oh, he bent down to tell her something. Did he pursue her and rape her? Because then he has a future in the GOP.
I’m sure if Creepy Uncle Joe runs we will get to hear a lot of stories about the last 40 years.
View attachment 160205 View attachment 160206 View attachment 160207 View attachment 160208 View attachment 160209 View attachment 160210 View attachment 160211 View attachment 160212 View attachment 160213 View attachment 160214
Just remember that the democrats always circle the wagons usually defend their perverts.

While the Republican establishment always run to throw any and all republicans they don't like out. All under the guise of moral platitudes.
C
Notice that? Any proof of Moore's discretions, McConnell? Turkey neck McConnell?

McConnell worked hard to make Obama a one-term president.

Now he is working to make Trump a one-term president.

Say what you will, he is consistent.

In conclusion, regressive liberal stains will defend any sickness and perpetuate any lie.

New Topics

Forum List

Back