The sex police

Why can't polygamists marry?

If qu33rs can marry, normal adult males and adult females should be allowed to enter into any marriage contract they want with how many spouses they want. At least polygamists can continue the family tree. The family tree is a dead end with qu33rs as a result of biology!

What if Salmon fought raging rivers, climbed waterfalls, and braved hungry grizzly bears just to get upstream and ghey off?

No salmon?
No Bears?

To be fair, Salmon aren't really gay or straight ... they just masturbate onto the eggs.

If qu33rs can marry, normal adult males and adult females should be allowed to enter into any marriage contract they want with how many spouses they want. At least polygamists can continue the family tree. The family tree is a dead end with qu33rs as a result of biology!

So if Dims are really concerned about peoples rights, and not just some sold out lobby group lie the LGTB movement, why are they not pushing for polygamists to marry?

As a Democrat, I am all in favor of you fighting for your 'right' to marry 3 or 4 men.

Of course as a Democrat, I am also aware of the differences between polygamous marriage and the marriage between two people.

What if Salmon fought raging rivers, climbed waterfalls, and braved hungry grizzly bears just to get upstream and ghey off?

No salmon?
No Bears?

Speaking of Salmon, Solomon had over 900 wives and concubines in the Bible.

Is this OK or is it yucky?

If its in the Bible it is what God wants you to do.

Like killing off everyone in the city, except the virgin girls to carry off for sexual slavery.

It's simple math. If there are 50 men and 50 women, and one man marries five women, then four men will have to go without a wife or marry a child.

You end up with only wealthy men having wives, and women treated as commodities.

If it is consensual, why does it matter?
You think being treated as a commodity is consensual?

Yeah. Women should be barefoot and pregnant, and in the kitchen where they belong.

So you are willing to stereotype all polygamists?

Are you a polygophobic?

Funny how the DNC has become the party of self righteous prudes.

Now now, don't get all pissy because you think believe that liberals are becoming self righteous prudes like Conservatives.

No salmon?
No Bears?

Sounds fun.

Yea, well for you and Solomon maybe.

Ultimately it led to the demise of the entire Jewish state and subsequent devastation.

And here I thought it was the Romans.......

I do find it hilarious that you are blaming the DNC for the anti-polygamy laws- that is a non-issue for Democrats and Republicans alike.

As a Democrat, I completely encourage you to fight for polygamy- if you believe you have that right.

And if you manage to make polygamy legal in your state- I will still bake you a cake.

No salmon?
No Bears?

Sounds fun.

Yea, well for you and Solomon maybe.

Ultimately it led to the demise of the entire Jewish state and subsequent devastation.

And here I thought it was the Romans.......

(face palm)

No, Babylon.

I do find it hilarious that you are blaming the DNC for the anti-polygamy laws- that is a non-issue for Democrats and Republicans alike.

As a Democrat, I completely encourage you to fight for polygamy- if you believe you have that right.

And if you manage to make polygamy legal in your state- I will still bake you a cake.

Wait...wut?

You want me to encourage a party I have no affiliation with to fight for something you as a Dim won't fight for?

M'kay.

Speaks volumes

No salmon?
No Bears?

To be fair, Salmon aren't really gay or straight ... they just masturbate onto the eggs.

How do you know?

I realize I may regret asking this question.

Do we really want government to remain in our bedrooms to decide who can marry and who cannot?

Is the lack of a polygamist lobby group the reason why their rights continue to be trampled with impunity?

Okay mixed messaging here- a man can have sex with multiple women and there are no sex police who care.

Bedrooms don't equate to marriage- which is why Lawrence v. Texas didn't make gay marriage legal.

That being said- make your case why you think that polygamous marriage should be legal.
If you really feel strongly you can do what the proponents of gay marriage and mixed race marriage did:
a) Change the law legislatively or
b) Go to court to argue your right to marriage is being denied.
You and your ilk offered all the arguments for polygamy when you were arguing that queers should be able to marry. Are you now admitting all those arguments were horseshit?

Just admit you are a hypocrite.

And polygamy is in the Bible! You Conservatives should all be demanding your right to polygamy......
Queers should be demanding equal rights for polygamists. At least they should if they aren't scathing hypocrites. Why don't you just admit that you don't give a damn about equal rights?

Last edited:

And polygamy is in the Bible! You Conservatives should all be demanding your right to polygamy......
Queers should be demanding equal rights for polygamist. At least they should if they aren't scathing hypocrites. Why don't you just admit that you don't give a damn about equal rights?

They are just as selfish as the 1%.

Go figure.

Queers should be demanding equal rights for polygamists. At least they should if they aren't scathing hypocrites. Why don't you just admit that you don't give a damn about equal rights?
Polygamists can fight for their own rights

I wonder if conservatives will bake them wedding cakes

In other words, queers don't give a damn about equal rights. That was just a scam to get what they wanted.

In other words, queers don't give a damn about equal rights. That was just a scam to get what they wanted.

Didn't see polygamists marching for gay rights either

Do we really want government to remain in our bedrooms to decide who can marry and who cannot?

Is the lack of a polygamist lobby group the reason why their rights continue to be trampled with impunity?
my great grandpa had 3 wives

Forum List

Back