The sex police

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
Why can't polygamists marry?

Do we really want government to remain in our bedrooms to decide who can marry and who cannot?

Is the lack of a polygamist lobby group the reason why their rights continue to be trampled with impunity?

If qu33rs can marry, normal adult males and adult females should be allowed to enter into any marriage contract they want with how many spouses they want. At least polygamists can continue the family tree. The family tree is a dead end with qu33rs as a result of biology!

If qu33rs can marry, normal adult males and adult females should be allowed to enter into any marriage contract they want with how many spouses they want. At least polygamists can continue the family tree. The family tree is a dead end with qu33rs as a result of biology!

What if Salmon fought raging rivers, climbed waterfalls, and braved hungry grizzly bears just to get upstream and ghey off?

No salmon?
No Bears?

Do we really want government to remain in our bedrooms to decide who can marry and who cannot?

Is the lack of a polygamist lobby group the reason why their rights continue to be trampled with impunity?

Yeah I agree this is what can't stand about some of Republican friends they are squares and boring. I have had over 20 sexual partners in my lifetime and tend to be very sexually liberal. I'm married but my wife is a Democrat too and has had a lot partners too.

People should be free to have sexual lifestyle want without government butting in

I also think prostitution should be legalized

Last edited:

So if Dims are really concerned about peoples rights, and not just some sold out lobby group lie the LGTB movement, why are they not pushing for polygamists to marry?

Yeah I agree this is what can't stand about some of Republican friends they are squares and boring. I have had over 20 sexual partners in my lifetime and tend to be very sexually liberal. I'm married but my wife is a Democrat too and has had a lot partners too.

People should be free to have sexual lifestyle want without government butting in

I also think prostitution should be legalized

So would you say that a secular state has no business being in the marriage business, or should they just allow all legal adults to marry if they like?

What if Salmon fought raging rivers, climbed waterfalls, and braved hungry grizzly bears just to get upstream and ghey off?

No salmon?
No Bears?

Speaking of Salmon, Solomon had over 900 wives and concubines in the Bible.

Is this OK or is it yucky?

Marriage is a contract. Nothing more. When we start viewing marriage as anything more than a contract, we go awry.

Contracts can be between multiple parties. The only requirements are legal capacity (no children, dogs, or trees have capacity) and the offer, acceptance, and consideration of love, affection, etc. all the other things that go along with marriage.

Yes. Polygamy should be legal, just like multiparty contracts are legal.

Marriage is a contract. Nothing more. When we start viewing marriage as anything more than a contract, we go awry.

Contracts can be between multiple parties. The only requirements are legal capacity (no children, dogs, or trees have capacity) and the offer, acceptance, and consideration of love, affection, etc. all the other things that go along with marriage.

Yes. Polygamy should be legal, just like multiparty contracts are legal.

You say no dogs or trees, but why?

It seems to me that we can chop down a tree or kill a cow and eat it anytime we like. What does their consent have to do with anything?

If one is to believe the numbers concerning polygamy, the largest groups of polygamists in this nation are fundamentalist Mormons and Muslims. They believe their religious beliefs allow them to practice polygamy. Why isn't the GOP supporting the religious freedoms of these people? Where is the ADF and the Liberty Counsel? Shouldn't they be falling over themselves to defend their religious freedoms?

I love that people are still pussy-aching about fags getting married, though. It amuses me greatly.

You lost, get over it.

If one is to believe the numbers concerning polygamy, the largest groups of polygamists in this nation are fundamentalist Mormons and Muslims. They believe their religious beliefs allow them to practice polygamy. Why isn't the GOP supporting the religious freedoms of these people? Where is the ADF and the Liberty Counsel? Shouldn't they be falling over themselves to defend their religious freedoms?

The GOP just lays limp until called upon by the Dims to keep their polices in place like Obamacare after Dims get voted out of office for what they have done

They serve no other useful purpose.

Polygamy invariably leads to the exploitation of women, and often leads to pedophilia.

That's why.

Sound like similar arguments against gay marriage.

Are you prepared to back that up?
No, it is not a similar argument to gay marriage. Nice try.

But I've heard similar arguments. There is no problem making assertions with facts, so where is yours?

You say no dogs or trees, but why?
Contracts require consent and legal capacity to consent.

The dog can't agree to the terms of the arrangement. Neither can a child. I suppose a tree could enter into a contract, but how would it indicate it's consent?
:lol:

Forum List

Back