The Settlement Issue

MJB12741

Gold Member
Feb 19, 2012
Had the surrounding Arab countries not united to wipe out Israel in 67 there would have been no settlements at all. And how can anyone forgive the surounding Arab countries for playing the Palestinians as their pawns in the process?

What should Israel do regarding remaining settlements? Well, lets look at the result in Gaza after Israel abandoned the settlements. Did the Palestinians give thanks to Israel for granting their demand for a Jew free Gaza? Or did Gaza become home for a rocket missile base to kill Israeli's?

Golly gee I wonder why Israel is reluctant in giving up even more settlements to Palestinians for peace? Boy that's a tough question, huh.

http://www.aerospaceweb.org/question/weapons/palestine/qassam-launch.jpg

Had the surrounding Arab countries not united to wipe out Israel in 67 there would have been no settlements at all. And how can anyone forgive the surounding Arab countries for playing the Palestinians as their pawns in the process?

What should Israel do regarding remaining settlements? Well, lets look at the result in Gaza after Israel abandoned the settlements. Did the Palestinians give thanks to Israel for granting their demand for a Jew free Gaza? Or did Gaza become home for a rocket missile base to kill Israeli's?

Golly gee I wonder why Israel is reluctant in giving up even more settlements to Palestinians for peace? Boy that's a tough question, huh.

a fake pic is what this leads to? Well Israel should give the Pals their land back and start acting at least a little bit like human beings, for starters, and then rebuild the houses they demolished. No wants to mess with the Jews that is obvious, just a lie from Israel how they are being attacked on all sides, and I give a lot of credit for the Palestinians for what they have endured from the bloodsuckers.

There never has been and there never will be peace over there. Israel should make as many settlements as they want and invade as many times as they want and Palestinians should fire as many rockets as they want and suicide bomb people as often as they want. It's clearly what Allah and Yaweh want for their people.

a fake pic is what this leads to?/QUOTE]
Go ahead, prove it.

The Muslims already have a 'Palestine'... it's called "Jordan" nowadays...

1922-mandate_for_palestine.jpg

Muslim-Arab squatters need to leave the Jewish side of that divide.

a fake pic is what this leads to? Well Israel should give the Pals their land back and start acting at least a little bit like human beings, for starters, and then rebuild the houses they demolished. No wants to mess with the Jews that is obvious, just a lie from Israel how they are being attacked on all sides, and I give a lot of credit for the Palestinians for what they have endured from the bloodsuckers.

How do you know it's fake ?? Provide your evidence

Yes, please do. My research shows over 70 hits for that picture, all titled something like 'hamas rockets'.

But you'll probably do like your sock puppet Grendelyn and disappear and/or ignore this challenge.

Map drawn in 2005 by ZioNazis. Trans-Jordan was never part of Palestine. The Jews invaded Palestine from Europe. To wit:

AN INTERIM REPORT ON THE CIVIL ADMINISTRATION OF PALESTINE, during the period 1st JULY, 1920--30th JUNE, 1921.

"The Secretary of State for the Colonies being in Palestine in the month of March, a Conference was held with the Emir, who came to Jerusalem for the purpose. An arrangement was reached by which the Emir undertook to carry on the administration of Trans-Jordania, under the general direction of the High Commissioner of Palestine, as representing the Mandatory Power, and with the assistance of a small number of British officers, for a period of six months pending a definite settlement. Order and public security were to be maintained and there were to be no attacks against Syria. Since that time a close connection has continued between Palestine and Trans-Jordania. British representatives remain in the principal centres. - See more at: Mandate for Palestine - Interim report of the Mandatory to the League of Nations Balfour Declaration text 30 July 1921

Yes, please do. My research shows over 70 hits for that picture, all titled something like 'hamas rockets'.

But you'll probably do like your sock puppet Grendelyn and disappear and/or ignore this challenge.

Oh yes I'm sure it has made the rounds, how do you know its not fake? Tell me that. It very well could of been taken in a studio in California, or anywhere and who are those people in it.

There are as many Jews in the USA as in Israel and Russia is running a close second. The Jews are spread out globally, the Palestinians are in their homeland. The Jews want to make it a jewish state, how can that ever be, they have been intermarrying for centuries, forever, most of the Israelites are part Arab.

Oh yes I'm sure it has made the rounds, how do you know its not fake? Tell me that. It very well could of been taken in a studio in California, or anywhere and who are those people in it.

Again! Prove your claim or quit it! For the third (or is it fourth, fifth) time. Please. We are waiting.

Map drawn in 2005 by ZioNazis. Trans-Jordan was never part of Palestine...
Trans-Jordan was included in the territories administered under the auspices of the British Mandate for Palestine.

Nobody ever claimed that the region of Trans-Jordan was part of Old Palestine - merely its successor as first outlined in 1922 at the onset of the Mandate.

And the comment (Muslim-Arab squatters) still stands.

No, the Jews from Europe are the squatters. It's just logic. The Christians and Muslims of Palestine are the indigenous people.

No, the Jews from Europe are the squatters. It's just logic. The Christians and Muslims of Palestine are the indigenous people.
You mean the Muslims (vast majority) and the Christians (tiny minority)?

The Christians can stay.

The Muzzies have to go.

The Christians are Palestinians.

""The Christians in the west, most of them, they don't know the realities here. They don't know who is occupying who, who is oppressing who, who is confiscating whose land, who is building walls to try and separate people from one another," Alex Awad, who also pastors East Jerusalem Church, told The Christian Post."

Palestinian Christian Western Christians Don t Understand Gaza Israeli Conflict

Forum List

Back