The secret backstory of how Obama let Hezbollah off the hook

The name Palestine is Greek, the most common language in the Eastern Roman Empire.

Derived from the Greek word ‘palaistis’ for wrestler and it’s a Greek translation of the meaning of the name Israel.

The word Israel means to struggle or wrestle with G-d

Why did we dump over a billion dollars in U.S. taxpayer cash and euros on Iran? Crooked arms dealers won't take a government check? Payback for releasing a gaggle of crying U.S. Sailors? Strangely enough (or not so strangely) the MSM didn't seem to care.

Just posting a link to a search does nothing.

Tell us specifically what Hezbo has done to the US.

Israel has done

JFK
the USS Liberty
Pan Am 103
the Marines in Lebanon 1982

Just posting a link to a search does nothing.

Tell us specifically what Hezbo has done to the US.

Israel has done

JFK
the USS Liberty
Pan Am 103
the Marines in Lebanon 1982
you left off jimmy hoffa.

That's not on my list.

And there is a reason why your Zionist rear picked that one, since you don't want to pick, for example, Pan Am 103....

because you do not want the American People to see this

gaddafi jewish - Google Search

The name Palestine is Greek, the most common language in the Eastern Roman Empire.

Derived from the Greek word ‘palaistis’ for wrestler and it’s a Greek translation of the meaning of the name Israel.

The word Israel means to struggle or wrestle with G-d

Sure it does little buddy....

It's right up there with the story about the talking donkey.

That's not on my list.

And there is a reason why your Zionist rear picked that one, since you don't want to pick, for example, Pan Am 103....

because you do not want the American People to see this

gaddafi jewish - Google Search
more to the point i'm not playing your game so my sarcasm SHOULD give me away. but since you resort to name calling and making ASSumptions on my stance, fuck off.

OBama watched Reagan and took ACTING COURSES in school...

in part because his Affirmative Action rear couldn't pass the NORMAL classes...

Funny, that is O himself, no bragging about his academic accomplishments, but only bragging about

SKIN COLOR
FOREIGN BIRTH

= "diversity"

Forum List

Back