The secret backstory of how Obama let Hezbollah off the hook

Because the $1 billion dollars in drug trafficking and money laundering was taking place on U.S. soil that's why. Blatant criminal activity on U.S. soil and Obama ignored it because he didn't want his Iran deal interrupted.

Yawn. We only have a drug problem because we treat drugs like a criminal problem instead of a medical one.

Given that Big Pharma is pushing a lot more opioids than Hezbollah does, I can't get that worked up about it.

Dummy money laundering to buy weapons to commit terrorist attacks doesn't concern you? Your deflection to big pharma is laughable.
Hezbollah has not attacked the US, and repeatedly said it would not ... unless we change the rules by attacking it.

It's a presidential trade off. Hezbollah is not openly creating civil war in Lebanon and Iran doesn't have nuke. And we get cheaper cocaine.

So you're copacetic with Hezbollah having the cocaine franchise in America?

Quite revealing.

As far as this even more stupid pronouncement..."It's a presidential trade off"...what exactly is the plus side of awarding the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism, nuclear weapons????

Speak up, you dunce!!!

sigh. now that the forum jester has gotten his shots in, hopefully some better conversationalists are on their way.

Sigh... the pompous never enjoy it when sensible people mock their fake outrage.

When you sign up for the military to go fight Hezbollah for the greater glory of your Zionists masters, I'll take you seriously.
Leftists hate Jews. Joe is a leftist. Joe is a racist.

Because the $1 billion dollars in drug trafficking and money laundering was taking place on U.S. soil that's why. Blatant criminal activity on U.S. soil and Obama ignored it because he didn't want his Iran deal interrupted.

Yawn. We only have a drug problem because we treat drugs like a criminal problem instead of a medical one.

Given that Big Pharma is pushing a lot more opioids than Hezbollah does, I can't get that worked up about it.

Dummy money laundering to buy weapons to commit terrorist attacks doesn't concern you? Your deflection to big pharma is laughable.
Hezbollah has not attacked the US, and repeatedly said it would not ... unless we change the rules by attacking it.

It's a presidential trade off. Hezbollah is not openly creating civil war in Lebanon and Iran doesn't have nuke. And we get cheaper cocaine.

Quite revealing.

As far as this even more stupid pronouncement..."It's a presidential trade off"...what exactly is the plus side of awarding the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism, nuclear weapons????

Speak up, you dunce!!!
It is truly amazing how this story goes nearly unreported by the DNCMSM. Just checked the websites of CBS News, ABC News, and NBC News for anything on this story. Guess what? Not a peep. Is it any wonder consumers of DNCMSM are clueless?

If the story is true, should Obama not be charged with something? Where is the outrage?

One congressman is calling for the House to investigate. Don't hold your breath. The half black POTUS is untouchable.

Lawmaker demands investigation into report Obama WH undermined anti-Hezbollah task force

That filthy cocksucker Obama.....we're the first white-majority country in history to elect a black leader and still, EVERYTHING that INGRATE punk has done is based on smoldering, 3rd-world-insecurity complex resentment of all things white and American and a need to punish us for our "sins." Obama is the most cocksucking cocksucker who ever cocksucked a cocksucking cock. That insectile THING - an overlap of a religion of crybabies and a race of crybabies - only wanted to stir up shit and cause harm to America for the benefit of the most violent religion on Earth. If Obamaggot were to get diagnosed with cancer, I would retire to my bedroom with a clump of paper towels to do what comes naturally.

Take it to the conspiracy forum.

Yeah, always truth gets that response from supporters of Zionist Treason against America.

Try getting some truth.

Was Gaddafi Jewish???

Gaddafi’s mother was born Jewish, his protocol chief says

Gaddafi killed anyone who discovered his mother was Jewish, aide claims

Libya’s Gaddafi had a history of reaching out to Israel

'Qaddafi is Jewish and I'm His Cousin'

and then the real smoking gun. The W Treason crowd, all up for invading Iraq no matter what the reason, was AGAINST having a small no fly zone around Gaddafi. Why?

Zionists allied with Zionists.

Zionist Traitor George Tenet opened a CIA office in Libya...

"war on terror" my ass.

It was a war against truth, America, and everyone who noticed truth...

Quite revealing.

When Americans stop wanting cocaine, then we can talk.

NO, I'm just not keen on having American boys come back in body bags so they can play "God Loves Us the Very Best".

Quite revealing.

When Americans stop wanting cocaine, then we can talk.

NO, I'm just not keen on having American boys come back in body bags so they can play "God Loves Us the Very Best".

1. The day will never arrive when I have a desire to 'talk' with you.
Bet you hear that a lot, huh?

2. I have no problem wishing to halt the sale of drugs like cocaine, and end Obama's facilitation of terrorism.
Again...unlike you.

1. The day will never arrive when I have a desire to 'talk' with you.
Bet you hear that a lot, huh?

2. I have no problem wishing to halt the sale of drugs like cocaine, and end Obama's facilitation of terrorism.
Again...unlike you.

Political Spice, you are just a chew toy for people because you are so pompous and silly.

If people want to fuck up their lives with drugs, that's their own business. We have a "terrorism" problem because the Jews and the Oil Companies keep dragging us into fights in the middle east that have nothing to do with us.

According to "scripture" the tribes of Israel are from southern Saudi Arabia. The mythology that Yahweh even wanted them to settle (they were nomads) is bizarre. Even according to the plagiarist, mentally ill rabbis who wrote the Old Testament. The 12 tribes were only there a few generations and the 10 tribes (Israel) were removed and assimilated into Syria while 2 tribes (Judah and Benjamin) remained. That is why there is basically no evidence "jews" lived in that region other than superstition. The Western Wall crazy ass retards put on yamicas and insert their Santa Claus wish list into was a Roman horse stable. :p

Forum List

Back