The second biggest asshole in America...

Lets be honest, Obama has bypassed Congress and acted like a dictator for 4 years now on 100% of his agenda. I guess Pelosi has a point - why should this be any different?

Lets be honest about something else as well - this is exactly how Hitler operated. He bypassed all the checks and balances, and like the idiot dumbocrats of the U.S., the Germans just went along because of the "promises"... Sad, but, true.

Lets be honest, Obama has bypassed Congress and acted like a dictator for 4 years now on 100% of his agenda. I guess Pelosi has a point - why should this be any different?

Lets be honest about something else as well - this is exactly how Hitler operated. He bypassed all the checks and balances, and like the idiot dumbocrats of the U.S., the Germans just went along because of the "promises"... Sad, but, true.

While I fully agree with you, I think the more significant point is that the entire congress has agreed to be narded so they can stay popular instead of worthwhile. They now lack the necessary hormones and physical attributes to be of value.

Forum List

Back