The Second amendment and the koolaid drinkers

Elvis elvis! Calm down! My hand is not on my weenie, yours is!

Look what I bought last month!
DSC_3533ps.jpg

They ARE coming to take our guns. Only a fool thinks otherwise.
One can only laugh at paranoiacs. Sad little frightened children imagining scary monsters in their closet. Who's coming for your pathetic popguns, Chuckles? The UN? Them Libtards!!

Grow a pair.

ZZZZZzzzzz.....your idiotic attempt to insult me is as ineffective as your opinions are. Who is coming after our guns? The left is.

Only a fool thinks otherwise....fool.

Unless if we had a hitler come house to house , how are they going to get them?...There are way tooooooo many guns out there. We would be up in the hills ready for a war ,if that happened.

It is quite simple and is already in progress.

Some idiot kills people with a gun.

The left demands a "sensible gun control measure to stop gun violence. But gun control doesn't work so...

The left demands another "sensible gun control measure to stop gun violence. But gun control doesn't work so...

Some idiot kills people with a gun, and on and on until one of several things happen:

No one can buy a gun, and/or buy ammo.
No one can afford a gun or ammo.
Manufacturers are run completely out of business.

They don't have to physically take them away to make them nothing but paper weights. Thus effectively disarming us.
You are an idiot. A paranoid fool.

If 30,000 people a year weren't getting wacked by guns, no one would give a shit about your useless toys. You could stick them up your ass for all anyone would care. If you really cared about your gun rights, you'd be trying to do whatever you could to bring down the gun death rate. Then you'd be left alone, to pathetically cling to your guns.

You are such an idiot that you can't even see how you just supported my argument.

Now go play in the street, retard.

Someone tell eagletard hitler is dead.

I was torn between the Henry and the Rossi. I got the Rossi because I would not have wanted to shoot Henry much for fear of scratching it up. It's too pretty.

If 30,000 people a year weren't getting wacked by guns, no one would give a shit about your useless toys. You could stick them up your ass for all anyone would care. If you really cared about your gun rights, you'd be trying to do whatever you could to bring down the gun death rate. Then you'd be left alone, to pathetically cling to your guns.

Rossi .357

Sweet. I bought a Henry in .357 about 6 months ago.

I am thinking about getting a small gun, but with my hot temper I may shoot my husband...lol

miketx: you don't have to be so nasty to PredFan to get your point across, it discredits your point really.

Rossi .357

I am thinking about getting a small gun, but with my hot temper I may shoot my husband...lol

miketx: you don't have to be so nasty to PredFan to get your point across, it discredits your point really.

Wrong guy, that bit of impotent nastiness was posted by elvisobama.

Yeah, I thought I was being nasty to Elvis peter blogger.

Eaglewings,
Well, if you are that unbalanced then you should never get a gun. If you are just kidding, get a gun. It may save your life.

One can only laugh at paranoiacs. Sad little frightened children imagining scary monsters in their closet. Who's coming for your pathetic popguns, Chuckles? The UN? Them Libtards!!

Grow a pair.

ZZZZZzzzzz.....your idiotic attempt to insult me is as ineffective as your opinions are. Who is coming after our guns? The left is.

Only a fool thinks otherwise....fool.

Unless if we had a hitler come house to house , how are they going to get them?...There are way tooooooo many guns out there. We would be up in the hills ready for a war ,if that happened.

It is quite simple and is already in progress.

The left demands a "sensible gun control measure to stop gun violence. But gun control doesn't work so...

The left demands another "sensible gun control measure to stop gun violence. But gun control doesn't work so...

Some idiot kills people with a gun, and on and on until one of several things happen:

No one can buy a gun, and/or buy ammo.
No one can afford a gun or ammo.
Manufacturers are run completely out of business.

They don't have to physically take them away to make them nothing but paper weights. Thus effectively disarming us.

Rossi .357

Wrong guy, that bit of impotent nastiness was posted by elvisobama.

Oops...lol sorry miketx...:oops-28:

Elvisobama: : you don't have to be so nasty to PredFan to get your point across, it discredits your point really.

Yeah, I thought I was being nasty to Elvis peter blogger.

Eaglewings,
Well, if you are that unbalanced then you should never get a gun. If you are just kidding, get a gun. It may save your life.

The guy across the street from me killed his son and then himself after his wife left him..very wealthy man too.

Now that my boys are grown I may get a small gun, because I may RV travel on my own across county.

Get a powerful enough caliber to stop an attacker. Also, and it's a big also, If you live in a state where can get a concealed carry license, get it. You don't have to carry everywhere but it's a great thing. Also, and this is an even bigger also, Before you go state hopping, make sure you know what the gun laws are concerning traveling in that state with a handgun. There's lots of commie states.

Show me criminals that would give up their gums? Make sure to get a background check..
You are fooling no one.
There are only two reasons why anyone would want to confiscate your guns.

1- A wedge for tyranny. This is silly. Paranoid nonsense.

2- A desperate attempt to reduce gun deaths. If the opponents to reasonable efforts to reduce gun violence weren't so fanatical, their opponents wouldn't be forced to take extreme, and unwise, counter measures.

About the Author

Paul R. Howe is an ignorant fear-monger, delusional tinfoil hat wearing loon, and a liar.

The nonsense he writes is as ridiculous as it is wrong – government may not 'take' or 'confiscate' guns, to attempt to do so would violate the Second, Fourth, and Fifth Amendments to the Constitution; any law, ordinance, or measure enacted 'authorizing' gun 'confiscation' would be subject to an immediate court challenge, enjoined from being enforced, and struck down as un-Constitutional.

This thread's premise is nothing more than moronic demagoguery.

History of “Gun-Free Zones”
Our nation’s history is filled with examples of “gun-free” zones failed.

The Aurora Colorado movie massacre and the recent Connecticut shooting are two that come to mind. Also, remember the Fort Hood massacre where an Islamic extremist Major Nidal Malik Hasan killed 13 soldiers because our military bases are gun free zones. Combat trained soldiers had to be rescued by a security guard. That is embarrassing.

How about others in recent history:
In 1929, the Soviet Union established gun control. From 1929 to 1953, about 20 million dissidents, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

In 1911, Turkey established gun control. From 1915 to 1917, 1.5 million Armenians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

Germany established gun control in 1938 and from 1939 to 1945, a total of 13 million Jews and others who were unable to defend themselves were rounded up and exterminated.

China established gun control in 1935. From 1948 to 1952, 20 million political dissidents, unable to defend themselves were rounded up and exterminated

Guatemala established gun control in 1964. From 1964 to 1981, 100,000 Mayan Indians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

Uganda established gun control in 1970. From 1971 to 1979, 300,000 Christians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

Cambodia established gun control in 1956. From 1975 to 1977, one million educated people, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

Couple of things:

1) What about all the other first world countries where the whole country is literally gun-free and they don't have the mass shootings the US does.
2) The examples above of countries that have confiscated guns are ALL dictatorships. No mention of France, NZ, Australia, Canada, Sweden, Denmark - I could go on. All have strict gun controls and none have a recent history people being 'exterminated'..

It seems like every time that there is an election the "Their coming to take your guns" story that rolls around, sorta like the code orange fear tactic

No, only someone ignorant of the Constitution and its case law.

Or someone who knows very well government may not 'confiscate' guns but propagates the lie anyway for some perceived partisan gain.

Forum List

Back