Obama's latest travesty - EO on more gun control

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
I'm gonna tell you, this criminal has gone too far. ONLY congress can make new laws. I am not holding my breath, but I am certain that this bastard will not get away with this latest usurpation! He wants more background checks? Well then:

LET'S START WITH HIS!!!
:up_yours:

This is 100 percent unconstitutional!

Attachments

• background checks.jpg
    background checks.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 272
Last edited:
Haaaa and the first thing the congress does after their break is try to stop Obamacare for the millionth time...nothing on gun laws...
Why are we even paying them?

Haaaa and the first thing the congress does after their break is try to stop Obamacare for the millionth time...nothing on gun laws...

at least 80 bills passed this year and caving into the democrats on the budget. Much more productive then the 7 years of do nothing Reid and the disaster that him and Pelosi presided over.

at least 80 bills passed this year and caving into the democrats on the budget. Much more productive then the 7 years of do nothing Reid and the disaster that him and Pelosi presided over.
One can smell the initial prepping for the next presidential election.

The congress will be hard pressed to keep the majority they need if they do not REALLY stop the bo agenda. I for one voted to have him stopped in 2014, not in 2017. the idea that a president can commit treason by giving aid, and comfort to an avowed enemy that we are at war with and still be seated is a NEW AGE EVENT. The idea, and the text of the "executive action" will not be "the sale of" it will be "the TRANSFER of" meaning when you give firearms to family friends, or at your death in your will there will have to be a background check paid for each firearm transfer, and there will have to be a licensed dealer for more than one, if NOT all firearms will be confiscated, and all involved will be charged with felonies. Say it ain't so liberal and you will be lying, because that is EXACTLY what the text was last time they tried it.

The congress will be hard pressed to keep the majority they need if they do not REALLY stop the bo agenda. I for one voted to have him stopped in 2014, not in 2017. the idea that a president can commit treason by giving aid, and comfort to an avowed enemy that we are at war with and still be seated is a NEW AGE EVENT. The idea, and the text of the "executive action" will not be "the sale of" it will be "the TRANSFER of" meaning when you give firearms to family friends, or at your death in your will there will have to be a background check paid for each firearm transfer, and there will have to be a licensed dealer for more than one, if NOT all firearms will be confiscated, and all involved will be charged with felonies. Say it ain't so liberal and you will be lying, because that is EXACTLY what the text was last time they tried it.

You have been saying this for at least 7 years. And I am still waiting for them to pick my guns, how about you. Instead of worrying about if they are coming after my guns, I plan on buying another one at the end of the month. Why do I need it? To make sure, when you come for it yourself, I can prevent you from doing it. You are a much bigger threat to us law abiding citizens than the US Government ever was or ever will be. Bring it on, Terrorist.

Forum List

Back