The scope of white supremacy...what is the end goal of the blacks?

Invisibleflash

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2019
Born L.A.-NYC is 2nd home-Rustbelt is home base
The scope of white supremacy.jpeg

Below is a short audio on multicultural congregations from NPR. It discusses what white supremacy means to a black person.

If you don't want to listen to audio, this quote from the story sums up a black's view of white supremacy.

"I came to a point where I realized that, you know, these multiracial churches, just because they're multiracial, doesn't mean they have somehow escaped white supremacy," she says. "Being diverse doesn't mean that white people are not going to still be in charge and run things."

I guess it boils down to a favorite saying of blacks...if it is white...it ain't right.

Another tool of the woke is pushing toxic whiteness.

Toxic Whiteness.jpg

Since anything that is white run to a black, is white supremacy, what is the end goal of the blacks?

The goal of these particular blacks (not all blacks mind you) is to remove any and all impediments to black criminality and feral black behavior in general. They hope that through a combination of intimidation and brainwashing, they can achieve such a status in society that they can do as they please.

Does anyone dispute the end result of multiculturalism? It will be America's undoing. I never used to think this way, but the evidence is undeniable. THEY don't belong here. THEY need to find what works for them, elsewhere.

I don't give a damn what happens in Chicago unless whites are victimized by these creatures.

We can start by getting rid of Jim Crow ... and make it socially acceptable for white folks to do business with colored folks ... have associations and friendships across ethnic lines ... enjoy and patronize each others cultural events ...

We should support BLM ... and let the Black community spearhead this anti-police corruption movement ... police aren't allowed to bust into a house guns a'blazing shooting everyone and everything in sight ... I know you're not in favor of government corruption, so it must be you're against Black people having a voice in fixing these problems ... and that's racist ...

The worst lie one can tell is the lie one tells themselves ...

Does anyone dispute the end result of multiculturalism? It will be America's undoing. I never used to think this way, but the evidence is undeniable. THEY don't belong here. THEY need to find what works for them, elsewhere.

I don't give a damn what happens in Chicago unless whites are victimized by these creatures.

What's wrong with the German culture? ... or the French culture? ... the Dutch brought capitalism over ... you want only Anglo-Saxon Royalists here? ... very odd ...

We can start by getting rid of Jim Crow ... and make it socially acceptable for white folks to do business with colored folks ... have associations and friendships across ethnic lines ... enjoy and patronize each others cultural events ...

We should support BLM ... and let the Black community spearhead this anti-police corruption movement ... police aren't allowed to bust into a house guns a'blazing shooting everyone and everything in sight ... I know you're not in favor of government corruption, so it must be you're against Black people having a voice in fixing these problems ... and that's racist ...

We should support a domestic terrorist organization? Sure, if you say so.

I'm curious, though. When you fry cops like bacon, how long does it take?

You have fallen for the worst lie. That any of this has to do with race. This is orchestrated by and paid for by George Soros. And he does not give a shit about you.
Whites already do business with blacks and interact.
Why would I support anything George Soros backs? BLM attacked Ferguson, and when the money didn't come in quickly enough the so called "protesters" started a web site, # cut the check. It is a sham. This isn't a civil issue whose time has come. It is an assault, just like the one Soros tried to pull on our border.
Looting + burning +no police = total destruction of our country and some free stuff for blacks.
Whites want police. Blacks want police. Democrats don't want police, and they are running your show.
They are using you to remove all history of the United States so no one will complain when they remove our borders and turn us Hemisphere #1

We want black people to have a voice. We want them to fix the problem. Unfortunately, blacks don't recognize the problem. Stop killing yourselves and your children. Raise your children. Expect them to excel, and they will.

I certainly supported the Black Panthers back in the day ... big black man packin' semi-automatic heat was cool ...
I thought shooting a pistol at President Ford's face was a bit over the line ... but no worse that what I did to Nicaragua ...

If you think it's okay for police to break the law, that's your affair ... if they do break the law, they need to be punished ... they don't get an extra-Constitutional pass just because they wear a badge ...

And please quote the US law that defines "domestic terrorist organization" ... ha ha ha ... one that hasn't been struck down by the courts ...

You have fallen for the worst lie. That any of this has to do with race.

This new to me ... Jim Crow is the legal doctrine that mandates separation of the races ... that kinda has everything to do with race ...

Please explain your logic here ... if whites and blacks are prohibited from intermarrying ... then how is this race-neutral? ...

View attachment 385181

Below is a short audio on multicultural congregations from NPR. It discusses what white supremacy means to a black person.

If you don't want to listen to audio, this quote from the story sums up a black's view of white supremacy.

"I came to a point where I realized that, you know, these multiracial churches, just because they're multiracial, doesn't mean they have somehow escaped white supremacy," she says. "Being diverse doesn't mean that white people are not going to still be in charge and run things."

I guess it boils down to a favorite saying of blacks...if it is white...it ain't right.

Another tool of the woke is pushing toxic whiteness.

View attachment 385194

Since anything that is white run to a black, is white supremacy, what is the end goal of the blacks?
.......NPR is VERY anti-white/PRO LGTBQ/etc..I used to listen to them every day because I couldn't get other talk shows on my radio

..this is one of the reasons blacks are in a self destructive CYCLE--they concentrate on DUMBSHIT and not the REAL problems

....white supremacists murder less than 10 per year
...blacks murder over 3000 blacks per year
etc etc

.....the worst lies are there are problems of police brutality and racism from whites
..your whole post is bullshit
..there is no problem of police brutality--all stats/explanations in my thread--can you refute the statistics/etc?:

What's wrong with the German culture? ... or the French culture? ... the Dutch brought capitalism over ... you want only Anglo-Saxon Royalists here? ... very odd ...
you support murder of a certain race = genocide!!!!!!!!!!!????????

I certainly supported the Black Panthers back in the day ... big black man packin' semi-automatic heat was cool ...
I thought shooting a pistol at President Ford's face was a bit over the line ... but no worse that what I did to Nicaragua ...

If you think it's okay for police to break the law, that's your affair ... if they do break the law, they need to be punished ... they don't get an extra-Constitutional pass just because they wear a badge ...

And please quote the US law that defines "domestic terrorist organization" ... ha ha ha ... one that hasn't been struck down by the courts ...
..who wants police to break the law?
they DO get punished when they break the law

Yes, assimilation is to be advocated over multiculturalism.

What? :lol:

....white supremacists murder less than 10 per year...blacks murder over 3000 blacks per year
etc etc
"White Supremacist" is a fashionable anti-concept; it carries no clear meaning and is just - more than often - thrown at anything it sticks to. The actual Whie Suprmatists of today are both a fringe minority and the laughing stock of 99,99% of society - They are irrelevant.

Forum List

Back