The Science is Finally Settled - Over NOT Under

In the great debate regarding the proper way to hang a roll of toilet paper, the science if finally settled.

The original patent application clearly specifies: OVER.

I knew it!

View attachment 38716

Right Way to Hang Toilet Paper - Toilet Paper Patent

It is very clear that the inventor never owned any house cats. :biggrin:

I've owned numerous house cats throughout my life and never had any one of them shred the toilet paper. Over the back or over the front. Maybe my cats were just more intelligent or got the message that it would be their last act on earth if it happened.

In the great debate regarding the proper way to hang a roll of toilet paper, the science if finally settled.

I knew it!

View attachment 38716

I've owned numerous house cats throughout my life and never had any one of them shred the toilet paper. Over the back or over the front. Maybe my cats were just more intelligent or got the message that it would be their last act on earth if it happened.

Or else they lack a playful spirit. And really, you'd kill your cat over toilet paper? What a creep.

I knew it!

View attachment 38716

Or house rabbits. One of my bunnies used to attack the TP whenever we were careless enough to leave the bathroom door open.

My bunny did that too, but only once. I gave him a dish rag, and he likes to attack that more than the toilet paper. :lol:

Forum List

Back