ANTI-DEPRESSANTS FOUND IN DEATH PILOT’S HOME

He was a kraut that fully understood the idea that he and his people are savages that has caused irrepairable damage to humanity because of German hate and bloodl lust. Like a typical German, he took his rage out on the innocent. My sympathy for all of the non-Germans on that ill-fated flight.

He was a kraut that fully understood the idea that he and his people are savages that has caused irrepairable damage to humanity because of German hate and bloodl lust. Like a typical German, he took his rage out on the innocent. My sympathy for all of the non-Germans on that ill-fated flight.
My mom is German. Fuck you, you putrid sack of puss. You are here only to goad people, get a life loser!

My mom is German. Fuck you, you putrid sack of puss. You are here only to goad people, get a life loser!
And you are a racist. The German hate gene will always exist.

Your blackness is showing.....

Your blackness is showing.....
Convict...would you even be able to get a pilot's license?

He was probably a pothead at some point and that led to his depression.
funny.. but probably a wee bit to soon

He was probably a pothead at some point and that led to his depression.
funny.. but probably a wee bit to soon
Meh...if you wait, it loses shock value.

Forum List

Back