The Science is Finally Settled - Over NOT Under

boedicca

Uppity Water Nymph from the Land of Funk
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 12, 2007
In the great debate regarding the proper way to hang a roll of toilet paper, the science if finally settled.

The original patent application clearly specifies: OVER.

I knew it!

CARIEZcVEAAcyYy.jpg

Right Way to Hang Toilet Paper - Toilet Paper Patent

It's really a wonderful moment when The Truth is finally revealed for all to behold.

In the great debate regarding the proper way to hang a roll of toilet paper, the science if finally settled.

I knew it!

View attachment 38716

Makes perfect sense to me.

If the roll is 'under' and you're taking some off, you might have to touch the clean unused roll to stop it spinning and get your piece.

If the roll is 'over', when you stop the rolling roll with a finger it's yanking off the bit you touched. :)

What DOESN'T make sense to me, is the 5 or 10 minute segment Fox News devoted to this subject. :)

Logic dictates over is the correct method.

Thanks for the link. It will come in handy some day! :D

Oh, I can't wait till my husband gets home! :) Over it is. It's settled!

mr. boe was already converted to the Over side prior to this discovery...but I recall one roommate from college that I'd love to show this!

I knew it!

View attachment 38716

It is very clear that the inventor never owned any house cats. :biggrin:

Or house rabbits. One of my bunnies used to attack the TP whenever we were careless enough to leave the bathroom door open.

I knew it!

View attachment 38716

It is very clear that the inventor never owned any house cats. :biggrin:
Too funny, but so true on the cats! :rofl:

But, I do think it should be hung OVER, not UNDER.... and I can always tell when the hubby is the one replacing the roll...he always puts it on UNDER and I ALWAYS remind him, that he put it on wrong and it should be put in the OVER manner.....

25 years this April with him and he STILL has not got it right.... :lol:

Forum List

Back