The School Lunches Malia And Sasha Eat Vs. The Crap Michelle Obama Has Foisted On America

Obama's only care about schoolkids lunches but not the millions of babies every year sucked out of the liberal womb.

yep, she could've taken on that for a cause. but her and Obama are big fans of abortion and she probably wouldn't have made any money off it

yes, and wasn't it Obama who (voted) to leave fetuses to die on the floor and the nurses couldn't do anything? Not sure........

Careful, now, you compassionate conservatives. If some of those fetuses weren't aborted, a lot of them would end up being live babies and some of their mom's might apply for WIC. Think y'all can handle that?
There's a special hell set aside for baby killers.

It's hard to imagine a human being could even think like it. there's some sick people in this country.

There are sick people in this country and republicans will make sure there are more of them by stonewalling a decent health care system.

yep, she could've taken on that for a cause. but her and Obama are big fans of abortion and she probably wouldn't have made any money off it

yes, and wasn't it Obama who (voted) to leave fetuses to die on the floor and the nurses couldn't do anything? Not sure........

Careful, now, you compassionate conservatives. If some of those fetuses weren't aborted, a lot of them would end up being live babies and some of their mom's might apply for WIC. Think y'all can handle that?

It's hard to imagine a human being could even think like it. there's some sick people in this country.

There are sick people in this country and republicans will make sure there are more of them by stonewalling a decent health care system.

go wallow in all your hate. You're too pathetic to bother with
bye

go wallow in all your hate. You're too pathetic to bother with
bye

Really? This is goodbye, no more back and forth? Ok, it was fun while it lasted.

Last edited:
I had a nice lunch today...
Some left over shrimp chow mein,no rice and chicken dumplings...
Glad I don't have to eat those crappy lunches Michelle makes those kiddies eat.

First

You've been shown that the lunches don't have to be bad

Second

NO ONE is forced to eat ANYTHING

Are you retarded son? If you are , just tell me now and I'll leave you alone to spare you further embarrassment.

First

Second

Are you retarded son? If you are , just tell me now and I'll leave you alone to spare you further embarrassment.

You're wrong. You Leftists never ask.

First

Second

LOL I'm neither a lefit, nor a rightist. I'm a realist. As in I realize there are idiots on the left and the right.

Go hire someone for your school kitchen who isn't inept and I guarantee you that you can have decent meals that are within the guidelines, so that you get reimbursed. I've provided numerous examples of such meals in this , and other, threads.

I've also proven, to non idiots anyway, that NO ONE is forced to eat these meals , unless some local morons are taking matters into their own hands.

How much sodium was in that shit you ate?

First

Second

LOL I'm neither a lefit, nor a rightist. I'm a realist. As in I realize there are idiots on the left and the right.

Go hire someone for your school kitchen who isn't inept and I guarantee you that you can have decent meals that are within the guidelines, so that you get reimbursed. I've provided numerous examples of such meals in this , and other, threads.

I've also proven, to non idiots anyway, that NO ONE is forced to eat these meals , unless some local morons are taking matters into their own hands.
US realists rawk!

First

Second

US realists rawk!

I DO rawk

LOL I'm neither a lefit, nor a rightist. I'm a realist.

Moron, everyone thinks they're a realist.

Yes, but most people are stupid , so who cares what they believe

Check my posts, I call out stupid on the left and the right.

Everyone thinks most people are stupid (except for them) too. You really think you're special and you're not, just a Leftist hack thinking he's something more.

LOL I'm neither a lefit, nor a rightist. I'm a realist.

Moron, everyone thinks they're a realist.

Yes, but most people are stupid , so who cares what they believe

Check my posts, I call out stupid on the left and the right.

Everyone thinks most people are stupid (except for them) too. You really think you're special and you're not, just a Leftist hack thinking he's something more.

Correct

on MANY issues, I am on the right. I don't do left/right.

I used a low sodium soy sauce when I made the dipping sauce for my dumplings...
And I made a yummy sound after eating every one of them....

I used a low sodium soy sauce when I made the dipping sauce for my dumplings...
And I made a yummy sound after eating every one of them....

And just think you didn't need someone to FORCE it on you. what a concept for some who needs the government to tell them too much salt could be BAAAAAD for you. and they should use only one piece of toilet paper will be next

Do you think school lunches looked more like the Sidwell school lunches before Obama became President?

If the pictures are correct then yes, only by degree.

Do you think what they are serving our children now is appealing? If the pictures are true.

"If the pictures are true" is not relevant. Those few pictures may be "true," but not representative of all school lunches. Lunches, which, by the way, are not prepared by the First Lady. What she did was help establish nutritional guidelines. I'm betting the Sidwell lunches are hitting those nutritional guidelines, but only by using really fresh, really quality, really expensive ingredients.

Public schools are trying to hit those guidelines on a budget, with people of greater and lesser talent in food preparation. Some of them don't know how to cook healthier food.

That said, even with more lax nutritional guidelines, the school lunches I ate as a kid didn't look that different from a lot of the photos shown.

Keep in mind that conservatives don't want poor kids to even get a lunch, PERIOD, unless the parents, somehow, pay for it.
The horror!!!! Parents being held responsible for their own children...

No the horror would be a so-called civilized society that would choose to let children suffer simply because of the circumstances of their parents,

aka, the kind of society conservatives want.
ROFL "circumstances of their parents.." Oh the horror parents having to feed their own children. Next you'll tell me they have to work as well. Oh the horror of it all parents having children and hold your hats boys and girls... feeding their children. Nah.. why work to feed your young when you can sit on your lazy ass and put a gun to your neighbors head to force your neighbor to feed them for you because you don't care to lift a finger.

More republicans crying over dead babies. In many red states, republican governors have denied medicaid expansion. How many babies will suffer and die from this, as well as children and adults? Keep posting how compassionate you repubs think you are though. Makes my day.
You're a fucking moron.

Forum List

Back