The Scandal That Will Bring Obama Down

Gee, a new right wingnut site.

It's amazing how many of these shit sites there are that bombard the internet with utter lies and crap for their little minions to pass off as actual truth. I wish someone would do a study into who funds these things and how their networks because there's so many of them and they're so bizarrely connected and well organized.

Let's start with MSNBC. :D

Before It's News ("People Powered News®") is a citizen journalism outfit, where anyone can write something and have it go up. Or at least, that was the intention - it was promptly flooded with conspiracy theorists and is now an outlet for gibbering lunacy. The Skeptical Humanities blog finds it a rich source of idiocy for their "This Week In Conspiracy" series.

It has a podcast hilariously called BIN radio.
--Rational Wiki

Ya know, before I run with a story I make sure it comes from more than one mouth.
That's just what works for me. Your mileage may vary.

pc_29807c9b8164094dcdff5af9f3fe3e6b.jpg

Ah. Now you've jumped the shark.

BOOOOOOOOSSSSSSHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's called perspective, twit.

Get some, or we'll just keep shoving down your stupid throat.

Gee, a new right wingnut site.

It's amazing how many of these shit sites there are that bombard the internet with utter lies and crap for their little minions to pass off as actual truth. I wish someone would do a study into who funds these things and how their networks because there's so many of them and they're so bizarrely connected and well organized.

MSNBC while extremely biased and as full of shit as Fox News is not some shitty weblog/half assed news site that's only function is to produce lies attacking the President and the mainstream like the literal thousands of hard conservative "news" sites that have popped up over the last few years.

Right wingers are desperate for a diversion from their obstructionism and inaction on jobs and the economy.
They would like to get their congressional approval at least up to 21%

They'd be thrilled with 10%.

Actually, I don't think they care. They know they've got their cushy "jobs" at the trough of the tax payer and they will do whatever they can to crush our economy.

There are plenty of rw-bots who just plod along, never a thought crosses their minds, sucking up the swill of Obama-hate.

And, christ how they LOVE their fiction.

MSNBC while extremely biased and as full of shit as Fox News is not some shitty weblog/half assed news site that's only function is to produce lies attacking the President and the mainstream like the literal thousands of hard conservative "news" sites that have popped up over the last few years.

We can't "start with MSNBC" given the premise, because MSNBC while it may slant the news that does exist, isn't known to just make shit up that doesn't exist. The difference between MSNBC and Looney BIN is apples and orangutans.

[My answer is simple...

It's been over a year of the FOXNEWS trumping and hyping the story day-in-day out, and Obama still won handily. No one is discussing it outside of the far RW bubble.

How much longer will it take for you and your ilk to get it through your thick skulls?

No one cares. Well, they do, but they've already rightly judged it as a casualty of war.

What were they STILL doing there in the first place?

100's got killed under Raygunn...what was the RW response then?

It's a non-story lady...snap out of it.

Ah. So all that matters is getting away with something in the court of public opinion (with a handy assist by the MSM).

Morality and ethics have no place.

Thanks for clearing that up.
I see you're ignoring the little fact that under Raygun 100's lost their lives in a similar attack and similar, if not identical, circumstances.

Why am I not surprised?

Wow, for a minute there I thought you were going to your standby and scapegoat Bush. Guess you're really got to revert back to Reagan. I was thinking a little more like FDR and Pearl Harbor.

Benghazi is a non-story.

America is sick and tired of hearing about it.

And you know what...the more you radicals bring up trumped-up nonsense, the more America will ignore it.

Watch...

Benghazi is a non-story? Really? How many ambassadors would have to be killed after repeatedly requesting more security for you to consider it a story?

Normal Americans were easily able to figure out the difference between what really happened and whatever demented concoction of a fiction that the rightwing propaganda machine tried to say happened,

as those normal Americans do every time now this sort of nonsense from the right occurs.

That's why Benghazi is a non-story in normal America.

Ah. So all that matters is getting away with something in the court of public opinion (with a handy assist by the MSM).

Morality and ethics have no place.

Thanks for clearing that up.
I see you're ignoring the little fact that under Raygun 100's lost their lives in a similar attack and similar, if not identical, circumstances.

Why am I not surprised?

Wow, for a minute there I thought you were going to your standby and scapegoat Bush. Guess you're really got to revert back to Reagan. I was thinking a little more like FDR and Pearl Harbor.
Well, you can bark and squawk all you want, the simple point has already been made...these things happen. Not only that, they happen periodically and in far worse numbers than most recently with Obama. On top of that, when they happened before Obama...there's been SILENCE from the RW. Now a few get's killed and all of a sudden it's a hyped-up even with allegations of fraud, corruption and Obama ordering them killed or whatever comes up of the receesses of the RW bowels.

America gets it...it's a non-story. That's why Obama won, and won handily, despite the FOXNEWS and the RW radio circus-barkers barking and squawking every day for over a year-and-half about some trumped-up Ben Gazi drama.

You folks just don't learn.

It's pretty sad to witness, but carry on.

If this is true and we had a properly functioning (well-regulated - heh) MSM, then you'd be correct.

Unfortunately, US-Pravda will cover up the truth and deflect attention away from this. Benghazi, even without the above, is a national disgrace.

I expect the General will soon meet with an unforeseen accident. Maybe even a suicide. Figure on a Suicide by hanging, electrocution, and self inflicted gunshot, while gaged and bound with his hands tied behind his back. ;)

It's hard supporting your expectations when you can't even get the branch of service right. Are they going to err and kill a General instead of an Admiral?

The wingnuts put this fantasy on this site and they need to back it up with primary sources. When a group tells that many lies, normal people suspect every word they say. That is your status in America today, though a small group on the internet may delude you into thinking you have credibility with the country.

It’s even worse than we previously thought. A retired four-star admiral is now claiming that Barack Obama intentionally conspired with America’s enemies to stage a bogus attack and the kidnapping of an American ambassador so he could “negotiate” the release of a “hostage” and bolster his mediocre approval ratings just prior to the election!

The Washington Examiner, quoting retired Four-Star Admiral James Lyons, writes: “the attack on the American Consulate in Benghazi… was the result of a bungled abduction attempt…. the first stage of an international prisoner exchange… that would have ensured the release of Omar Abdel Rahman, the ‘Blind Sheik’…”

But something went horribly wrong with Obama’s “October Surprise.” Although the Obama Administration intentionally gutted security at the consulate prior to the staged kidnapping, former Navy SEALs Tyrone Woods and Glen Doherty disobeyed direct orders to stand down, saved American lives, single-handedly killed scores of attackers…and the attackers, believing that Obama had betrayed them, tortured Ambassador Chris Stevens and dragged his body through the streets.

Some will say that Admiral Lyons’ accusation is not a smoking gun. We agree; that’s exactly why Congress must investigate Benghazi-gate.

Moreover, we firmly believe the problem with Admiral Lyons’ assertion is that he is only scratching the surface; the full and complete truth may be much, much worse.

Benghazi-gate is not about a bogus YouTube video series of lies. It’s not about the Obama Administration’s foreign policy ineptitude. We are dealing with something much more sinister… something potentially treasonous… and the following questions, posed in an article in The New American, go to the heart of the matter:

The Scandal That Will Bring Obama Down | Alternative

Absolute and total bullshit.

This puts you in league with the people that think Bush conspired with terrorists to bring down the twin towers.

Congrats.

As soon as the mohammed video mysteriously surfaced obama's plan to release the shiekh was exposed. We were supposed to release him to stop the riots in Egypt. That's when this plan first surfaced.

It’s even worse than we previously thought. A retired four-star admiral is now claiming that Barack Obama intentionally conspired with America’s enemies to stage a bogus attack and the kidnapping of an American ambassador so he could “negotiate” the release of a “hostage” and bolster his mediocre approval ratings just prior to the election!

The Washington Examiner, quoting retired Four-Star Admiral James Lyons, writes: “the attack on the American Consulate in Benghazi… was the result of a bungled abduction attempt…. the first stage of an international prisoner exchange… that would have ensured the release of Omar Abdel Rahman, the ‘Blind Sheik’…”

But something went horribly wrong with Obama’s “October Surprise.” Although the Obama Administration intentionally gutted security at the consulate prior to the staged kidnapping, former Navy SEALs Tyrone Woods and Glen Doherty disobeyed direct orders to stand down, saved American lives, single-handedly killed scores of attackers…and the attackers, believing that Obama had betrayed them, tortured Ambassador Chris Stevens and dragged his body through the streets.

Some will say that Admiral Lyons’ accusation is not a smoking gun. We agree; that’s exactly why Congress must investigate Benghazi-gate.

Moreover, we firmly believe the problem with Admiral Lyons’ assertion is that he is only scratching the surface; the full and complete truth may be much, much worse.

Benghazi-gate is not about a bogus YouTube video series of lies. It’s not about the Obama Administration’s foreign policy ineptitude. We are dealing with something much more sinister… something potentially treasonous… and the following questions, posed in an article in The New American, go to the heart of the matter:

The Scandal That Will Bring Obama Down | Alternative

This puts you in league with the people that think Bush conspired with terrorists to bring down the twin towers.

Congrats.

why thanks....just living up to lamestream media standards....:cool:

Congrats.

What the hell would you know about "media standards"? You just posted a mythblog made up of complete fabrications, and you didn't even catch that it was a hoax.
That's Journalism 101, day one. You can find plenty of mainstream media slanting the news; you don't find them just making shit up.

Last edited:

Congrats.

What the hell would you know about "media standards"? You just posted a mythblog made up of complete fabrications, and you didn't even catch that it was a hoax.
That's Journalism 101, day one. You can find plenty of mainstream media slanting the news; you don't find them just making shit up.

what the hell does Dan Blather at cBS news know about "media standards".....?

MSNBC manipulates and lies all the time....

i can hardly wait to see what AljazeerAmerica makes up.....:rolleyes:

Forum List

Back