The Scandal That Will Bring Obama Down

[My answer is simple...

It's been over a year of the FOXNEWS trumping and hyping the story day-in-day out, and Obama still won handily. No one is discussing it outside of the far RW bubble.

How much longer will it take for you and your ilk to get it through your thick skulls?

No one cares. Well, they do, but they've already rightly judged it as a casualty of war.

What were they STILL doing there in the first place?

100's got killed under Raygunn...what was the RW response then?

It's a non-story lady...snap out of it.

Ah. So all that matters is getting away with something in the court of public opinion (with a handy assist by the MSM).

Morality and ethics have no place.

Thanks for clearing that up.
I see you're ignoring the little fact that under Raygun 100's lost their lives in a similar attack and similar, if not identical, circumstances.

Why am I not surprised?

[My answer is simple...

It's been over a year of the FOXNEWS trumping and hyping the story day-in-day out, and Obama still won handily. No one is discussing it outside of the far RW bubble.

How much longer will it take for you and your ilk to get it through your thick skulls?

No one cares. Well, they do, but they've already rightly judged it as a casualty of war.

What were they STILL doing there in the first place?

100's got killed under Raygunn...what was the RW response then?

It's a non-story lady...snap out of it.

Ah. So all that matters is getting away with something in the court of public opinion (with a handy assist by the MSM).

Morality and ethics have no place.

Thanks for clearing that up.
I see you're ignoring the little fact that under Raygun 100's lost their lives in a similar attack and similar, if not identical, circumstances.

Why am I not surprised?

What on earth does what happened during Reagan's presidency have to do with Obama?

Does Obama have a free pass to run up a body count as long as it doesn't exceed Reagan's?

It's a cheap trick to try to deflect responsibility by saying "but so and do did it"! Real adults stopped doing this when they were quite young.

embassybombingsundergeorgebush.jpg

It’s even worse than we previously thought. A retired four-star admiral is now claiming that Barack Obama intentionally conspired with America’s enemies to stage a bogus attack and the kidnapping of an American ambassador so he could “negotiate” the release of a “hostage” and bolster his mediocre approval ratings just prior to the election!

The Washington Examiner, quoting retired Four-Star Admiral James Lyons, writes: “the attack on the American Consulate in Benghazi… was the result of a bungled abduction attempt…. the first stage of an international prisoner exchange… that would have ensured the release of Omar Abdel Rahman, the ‘Blind Sheik’…”

But something went horribly wrong with Obama’s “October Surprise.” Although the Obama Administration intentionally gutted security at the consulate prior to the staged kidnapping, former Navy SEALs Tyrone Woods and Glen Doherty disobeyed direct orders to stand down, saved American lives, single-handedly killed scores of attackers…and the attackers, believing that Obama had betrayed them, tortured Ambassador Chris Stevens and dragged his body through the streets.

Some will say that Admiral Lyons’ accusation is not a smoking gun. We agree; that’s exactly why Congress must investigate Benghazi-gate.

Moreover, we firmly believe the problem with Admiral Lyons’ assertion is that he is only scratching the surface; the full and complete truth may be much, much worse.

Benghazi-gate is not about a bogus YouTube video series of lies. It’s not about the Obama Administration’s foreign policy ineptitude. We are dealing with something much more sinister… something potentially treasonous… and the following questions, posed in an article in The New American, go to the heart of the matter:

The Scandal That Will Bring Obama Down | Alternative

And what does the Weekly World News say this week?

I don't recall the MSM reporting about the ambassadors making repeated requests for security, which were ignored by the State Dept. for those earlier incidents.

Links?

Even if true, this would not be enough to bring down our First Black President, whose historical importance is too great to be subjected to normal standards of behavior.

I don't recall the MSM reporting about the ambassadors making repeated requests for security, which were ignored by the State Dept. for those earlier incidents.

Links?

Holy shit. You just deflected. You are special.

Your "special friend" posted about attacks during George Bush's presidency - attempting to equate them to Benghaz as though that excuses Obama's neglect.

Moron.

If this is true and we had a properly functioning (well-regulated - heh) MSM, then you'd be correct.

Unfortunately, US-Pravda will cover up the truth and deflect attention away from this. Benghazi, even without the above, is a national disgrace.

I expect the General will soon meet with an unforeseen accident. Maybe even a suicide. Figure on a Suicide by hanging, electrocution, and self inflicted gunshot, while gaged and bound with his hands tied behind his back. ;)

If this is true and we had a properly functioning (well-regulated - heh) MSM, then you'd be correct.

Unfortunately, US-Pravda will cover up the truth and deflect attention away from this. Benghazi, even without the above, is a national disgrace.

I expect the General will soon meet with an unforeseen accident. Maybe even a suicide. Figure on a Suicide by hanging, electrocution, and self inflicted gunshot, while gaged and bound with his hands tied behind his back. ;)

If we were British, I suppose auto-erotic asphyxiation would be an alternative means.

Gee, a new right wingnut site.

It's amazing how many of these shit sites there are that bombard the internet with utter lies and crap for their little minions to pass off as actual truth. I wish someone would do a study into who funds these things and how their networks because there's so many of them and they're so bizarrely connected and well organized.

It’s even worse than we previously thought. A retired four-star admiral is now claiming that Barack Obama intentionally conspired with America’s enemies to stage a bogus attack and the kidnapping of an American ambassador so he could “negotiate” the release of a “hostage” and bolster his mediocre approval ratings just prior to the election!

The Washington Examiner, quoting retired Four-Star Admiral James Lyons, writes: “the attack on the American Consulate in Benghazi… was the result of a bungled abduction attempt…. the first stage of an international prisoner exchange… that would have ensured the release of Omar Abdel Rahman, the ‘Blind Sheik’…”

But something went horribly wrong with Obama’s “October Surprise.” Although the Obama Administration intentionally gutted security at the consulate prior to the staged kidnapping, former Navy SEALs Tyrone Woods and Glen Doherty disobeyed direct orders to stand down, saved American lives, single-handedly killed scores of attackers…and the attackers, believing that Obama had betrayed them, tortured Ambassador Chris Stevens and dragged his body through the streets.

Some will say that Admiral Lyons’ accusation is not a smoking gun. We agree; that’s exactly why Congress must investigate Benghazi-gate.

Moreover, we firmly believe the problem with Admiral Lyons’ assertion is that he is only scratching the surface; the full and complete truth may be much, much worse.

Benghazi-gate is not about a bogus YouTube video series of lies. It’s not about the Obama Administration’s foreign policy ineptitude. We are dealing with something much more sinister… something potentially treasonous… and the following questions, posed in an article in The New American, go to the heart of the matter:

The Scandal That Will Bring Obama Down | Alternative

:lmao: "Before it's news" indeed :rofl:
Ironic, since Before It's News ran the same news before, two months ago -- you know, before it was news before. And a month before that again, in the form of speculation from the same blogger ("Craig Maus, President, The Confederate Society of America") with the title "What If The ‘October’ Surprise Was To Have Been This..."

Doubly interesting too that in two months they have yet to come up with a link --except to another page with a different heading and the same story in it, verbatim. Guess that's supposed to look like confirmation??

What if I just change font? Does that count as independent "confirmation" of whatever came before?

Triply interesting : they refer to "The Washington Examiner, quoting retired Four-Star Admiral James Lyons, writes..." -- with no link to it.

Ruh-roh.

A Google for the story finds several other blogs quoting the same line, "The Washington Examiner, quoting retired Four-Star Admiral James Lyons, writes..." .... but nothing from the actual Washington Examiner. So then we go to the Washington Examiner itself and search there.

Guess what....

No such story exists. This self-styled President of the Confederacy just made one up.

Good work on reliable sources there, Jimmy Olsen cub reporter. :clap2:

Wait, don't go--- wanna buy a bridge?

Last edited:
When did the Democrat controlled Senate last pass a budget?

The Senate does not write the budget, the House does, according to the constitution.

The Ryan budgets were panned by economists as laughable and political theater, they have to convince the TeaBag base that they're working when they're not doing shit.

Forum List

Back