The Scandal That Will Bring Obama Down

That's from last November. We already knew about that; it was referred to (though not linked) in your OP.

The point remains, all these sites are part of a single circle-jerk Bubble of Blogs -- kind of a sandbox that anyone can play in, not real news media. I could go in there right now and write a story on how ScreamingEagle has posters of Michelle Obama over his bed. I don't need "evidence", I could just make it up. Then I go to another Bubble Blog and repeat it-- voilà, "confirmation". Of course I'd use different names in the Bubble, like "Craig Ratt, President, Confederate States of America", and then come back here and post a link to it saying "hey, look what I found".

This sadly is the state of discourse today. To paraphrase P.T. Barnum, there's a Bubble Blog reader born every minute who thinks he's reading the news.

what a pile of condescending slop....

the POINT remains that the story is TRUE....and just because Admiral Lyons said it last November doesn't mean we need to dismiss it or that it makes the story any less valid....

keep trying to deny it because someone used "washington examiner" instead of "examiner"...or that it is a "circle jerk of Bubble Blogs"......it just makes you look more like the partisan hack you are....

i know you would just like the story to just disappear......waaah.....

:eusa_boohoo:

"The story is TRUE" -- even though your own link shows Lyons beginning his diatribe with the words "I speculate that...".

Thanks for clearing that up.

P.T. Barnum called. I took a message. Sounded like "bwa-hahahaha".

typical liberal two-step....:lol:

you first tried to discredit the story, i.e. invalidate it, because you couldn't find it on the Washington Examiner.....

now you're trying to invalidate the story because Admiral Lyons "speculated".......boy you sure know how to grasp at straws....:lol:

the very FACT that a FOUR STAR Admiral is "speculating" such a scenario is not something to dismiss out of hand......as i'm sure you and especially BO would very much like to do.....the hypothesis explains alot of details....

of course this story was DEAD before it even hit the media.....just a blip on Lou Dobbs....:eusa_shhh:

i'd like to hear BO's real position on the Blind Sheik......that'll be the day.....:rolleyes:

what a pile of condescending slop....

the POINT remains that the story is TRUE....and just because Admiral Lyons said it last November doesn't mean we need to dismiss it or that it makes the story any less valid....

keep trying to deny it because someone used "washington examiner" instead of "examiner"...or that it is a "circle jerk of Bubble Blogs"......it just makes you look more like the partisan hack you are....

i know you would just like the story to just disappear......waaah.....

:eusa_boohoo:

"The story is TRUE" -- even though your own link shows Lyons beginning his diatribe with the words "I speculate that...".

you first tried to discredit the story, i.e. invalidate it, because you couldn't find it on the Washington Examiner.....

now you're trying to invalidate the story because Admiral Lyons "speculated".......boy you sure know how to grasp at straws....:lol:

the very FACT that a FOUR STAR Admiral is "speculating" such a scenario is not something to dismiss out of hand......as i'm sure you and especially BO would very much like to do.....the hypothesis explains alot of details....

of course this story was DEAD before it even hit the media.....just a blip on Lou Dobbs....:eusa_shhh:

i'd like to hear BO's real position on the Blind Sheik......that'll be the day.....:rolleyes:

Now that's the first thing you said right. Not only a blip on Lou Dobbs, but a blip on Lou Dobbs on Fox Noise, speaking of the Bubble....

I don't need to "invalidate" a "story" that is nothing but a single one-minute statement of speculation. You did that for me.
:dig:

Now that's the first thing you said right. Not only a blip on Lou Dobbs, but a blip on Lou Dobbs on Fox Noise, speaking of the Bubble....

I don't need to "invalidate" a "story" that is nothing but a single one-minute statement of speculation. You did that for me.

waaaaah......you got pwned.......must hurt to suck......:muahaha:

"Pwned"?? :rofl: Is that a new word for "proven right after demonstrating unprecedented bullshittidy on the part of a gullible hack who took an amateur blog and ran with it as news"?

You're the one who fell for this hoax. Dug your own hole. It's all your'n. All I did was point out what you're standing in.

Why you continue to stand in it after that point of elucidation, well I'm not a psychologist. But if you really think declaring victory and walking away after your rhetorical head has been blown off, then I guess it's simple denialism. And that's sad.

"It's only a flesh wound!"
black_knight_defeated.jpg

Last edited:

"Pwned"?? Is that a new word for "proven right after demonstrating unprecedented bullshittidy on the part of a gullible hack who took an amateur blog and ran with it as news"?

You dug this hole, buddy. It's all your'n. All I did was point out that you're standing in it.

Why you continue to stand in it after that point, well I'm not a psychologist. But if you really think declaring victory and walking away after your rhetorical head has been blown off, then I guess it's simple denialism.

"It's only a flesh wound!"
black_knight_defeated.jpg

cranky ain't we....? maybe you need some low-hanging fruit to take a little nappy....next time clean up your own backyard before insulting others about theirs....

BUT to get back to this thread topic.... maybe you or someone can comment on Malkin's column of 1/10....it does seem to tie in with the Admiral's theory....

Morsi started publicly haranguing the U.S. to have mercy on the ol' blind sheik back in September. Rep. Peter King, R-N.Y., confirmed to the New York Post at the time that the Egyptian government had "asked for his release" and that the request was being considered by the Obama administration.

Underlings denied any talks were underway, but pressure on the White House had been building since at least last June, when the State Department granted a visa to a member of the radical Egyptian terrorist group Gamaa Islamiyya (the very group the blind sheik is alleged to lead). The Gamaa Islamiyya representative joined an entire delegation of Egyptian lawmakers who met with top State Department and White House officials. They reportedly discussed the possible release of the blind sheik with at least one Obama national security official.

In late August, Gamaa Islamiyya went on to schedule and organize a protest at the Cairo embassy to further ratchet up public pressure to free the blind sheik. Not coincidentally, a terror mob attacked the Cairo embassy on 9/11/12. While Obama minions were busy blaming an obscure YouTube video, the Department of Homeland Security had warned two days before the Cairo attack that jihadists were inciting the "sons of Egypt" to attack the embassy over Abdel-Rahman. "Let your slogan be: No to the American Embassy in Egypt until our detained sheikh is released," the incitement thundered.

Morsi has now amended his plea to include an array of "humane" benefits and visitation privileges for the murderous Islamic cleric "(b)ecause he is a man, an old man, and he deserves full care."

Lest you need reminding, the wily blind sheik has used his visitation privileges to wreak more terror from behind bars. His radical left-wing lawyer Lynne Stewart was convicted in 2005 of helping her client smuggle coded messages of Islamic violence from the imprisoned sheik to outside followers in violation of an explicit pledge to abide by her client's court-ordered isolation.

This "old man" is a virulent anti-American propagandist who condemned Americans as "descendants of apes and pigs who have been feeding from the dining tables of the Zionists, Communists and colonialists," called on Muslims to "destroy" the West, "burn their companies, eliminate their interests, sink their ships, shoot down their planes, kill them on the sea, air or land," and issued bloody fatwas against U.S. "infidels" that inspired the 1993 WTC bombing, the 1997 massacre of Western tourists in Luxor, Egypt, and the 9/11 attacks.

As GOP watchdogs call for Obama to keep the blind sheik locked up, we will no doubt hear more slick protestations that the White House has "no plans" to release the terror preacher. But I'm with Andrew McCarthy, the former assistant U.S. attorney who prosecuted Abdel-Rahman, who warned last fall, "There's no way to believe anything they say."

Read more: Malkin Column: The Blind Sheik and Our Mute President | NewsBusters

Forum List

Back