The Scandal That Will Bring Obama Down

pc_29807c9b8164094dcdff5af9f3fe3e6b.jpg

Ah. Now you've jumped the shark.

BOOOOOOOOSSSSSSHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's called perspective, twit.

Get some, or we'll just keep shoving down your stupid throat.

Name each American Embassy you claim was attacked during the Bush admin..

why thanks....just living up to lamestream media standards....:cool:

What the hell would you know about "media standards"? You just posted a mythblog made up of complete fabrications, and you didn't even catch that it was a hoax.
That's Journalism 101, day one. You can find plenty of mainstream media slanting the news; you don't find them just making shit up.

what the hell does Dan Blather at cBS news know about "media standards".....?

MSNBC manipulates and lies all the time....

i can hardly wait to see what AljazeerAmerica makes up.....:rolleyes:

That's an answer??

You got punked. Just say it. You don't know the first thing about what responsible journalism is, so you got eaten alive. This is what happens when you're just trolling for dirt and don't care who or what supplies it. You got owned.

I came across a Rush Limblob quote-- something really racist. Before I ran with it I did what we call "due diligence", which means I went to verify the quote from some other source. Just like your fantasy blog here, I found a lot of bloggers repeating the quote, but nobody could source it. It turned out to be bogus -- a myth made up on the internets. Yes Virginia -- hard as it is to believe, not everything on the internets is true just because it's there.

Know what I did with that quote? I dumped it and hit the "flush" button.
Which is what you should have done with this turd. Now look where you are.

When did the Democrat controlled Senate last pass a budget?

The Senate does not write the budget, the House does, according to the constitution.

The Ryan budgets were panned by economists as laughable and political theater, they have to convince the TeaBag base that they're working when they're not doing shit.

The Ryan budgets were panned by economists told by Harry Reid to pan them. The House has done their job every year. It's time for Reid to do his. Bring a House budget to a vote!

What the hell would you know about "media standards"? You just posted a mythblog made up of complete fabrications, and you didn't even catch that it was a hoax.
That's Journalism 101, day one. You can find plenty of mainstream media slanting the news; you don't find them just making shit up.

That's an answer??

You got punked. Just say it. You don't know the first thing about what responsible journalism is, so you got eaten alive. This is what happens when you're just trolling for dirt and don't care who or what supplies it. You got owned.

I came across a Rush Limblob quote-- something really racist. Before I ran with it I did what we call "due diligence", which means I went to verify the quote from some other source. Just like your fantasy blog here, I found a lot of bloggers repeating the quote, but nobody could source it. It turned out to be bogus -- a myth made up on the internets. Yes Virginia -- hard as it is to believe, not everything on the internets is true just because it's there.

i can tell you are a mind-numbed believer....punk

That's an answer??

Uhhhh..... I'm not the one who just swallowed a made-up blog fantasy, hook like and sinker, and didn't bother to vet it.

...Just sayin'. :cuckoo:

That's an answer??

Uhhhh..... I'm not the one who just swallowed a made-up blog fantasy, hook like and sinker, and didn't bother to vet it.

the Washington Examiner, Right Wing News, Ron Paul Forums, Free Republic, plus many, many others all printed it too.....what makes me so damned culpable...?

:cuckoo:

The American people need answers......

Last edited:

the Washington Examiner, Right Wing News, Ron Paul Forums, Free Republic, plus many, many others all printed it too.....what makes me so damned culpable...?

Yew don't seem ta read reel gud. I told you back in Post 59 that the Washington Examiner ran no such story -- all you've got here is a gaggle of echo chambers repeating the same myth ... which is made-up crap since no such "legitimate source" story exists. Nobody links to this Washington Examiner story ... because there is no story to link to. See, people set these things up figuring that a certain number of people will just accept it without bothering to check them. And you were one such people.

Now how 'bout that bridge? I'll even sell you the cars that are crossing it right now.

All I know is, if Right Wing News, Ron Paul Forums, Free Republic and Looney BIN are where you get your news, you ain't done getting duped. What's with those choices? Was Whirled Nut Daily too mainstream?

Yew don't seem ta read reel gud. I told you back in Post 59 that the Washington Examiner ran no such story -- all you've got here is a gaggle of echo chambers repeating the same myth ... which is made-up crap since no such "legitimate source" story exists. Nobody links to this Washington Examiner story ... because there is no story to link to. See, people set these things up figuring that a certain number of people will just accept it without bothering to check them. And you were one such people.

Now how 'bout that bridge? I'll even sell you the cars that are crossing it right now.

All I know is, if Right Wing News, Ron Paul Forums, Free Republic and Looney BIN are where you get your news, you ain't done getting duped. What's with those choices? Was Whirled Nut Daily too mainstream?

i believe this is the story you've been looking for....

Sources suggest the Benghazi attack was a bungled abduction attempt - Tampa Bay Libertarian | Examiner.com

Sources suggest the Benghazi attack was a bungled abduction attempt - Tampa Bay Libertarian | Examiner.com

That's "Examiner.com". The blogs that couldn't link claimed the "Washington Examiner" -- which had no such story.

Examiner.com is a multiuser blogging site, run by conservative mega-donor Phillip Anschutz that presents itself as a news site. Don't be fooled.

Examiner.com pays its writers based (among other things) on pageviews.[1] As a result, a lot of Examiner material tends to be sensationalistic to attract attention — positive or negative doesn't matter, it's all clicks — and you will see enthusiastic Examiner bloggers linkspamming furiously on other sites, often touting their work as "media coverage" (and themselves as "journalists" or "the press"[2]) rather than just a blog post they themselves wrote.

Not that it pays very well — Writers Weekly considers it "just another pay-per-click meat market,"[3][4] exploiting writers to attract people to their site by paying them pennies.

Cranks and those with really bad critical thinking skills will link Examiner articles as if they're edited journalism rather than just some guy blogging.
-- RationalWiki again

In other words the same kind of DIY hack journalism as in your Loony-BIN OP story. It's all from the inside of the same Bubble.

Well, this is what you get for buying that "liberal media" fable -- they drive you away from legitimate media to the loony bin. Literally.
Hey, I know this guy in Nigeria who needs a bank account to transfer a lot of money... you want in?

::yawn:: man I'm getting sleepy. Must be this diet of low-hanging fruit.

Last edited:
It’s even worse than we previously thought. A retired four-star admiral is now claiming that Barack Obama intentionally conspired with America’s enemies to stage a bogus attack and the kidnapping of an American ambassador so he could “negotiate” the release of a “hostage” and bolster his mediocre approval ratings just prior to the election!

The Washington Examiner, quoting retired Four-Star Admiral James Lyons, writes: “the attack on the American Consulate in Benghazi… was the result of a bungled abduction attempt…. the first stage of an international prisoner exchange… that would have ensured the release of Omar Abdel Rahman, the ‘Blind Sheik’…”

But something went horribly wrong with Obama’s “October Surprise.” Although the Obama Administration intentionally gutted security at the consulate prior to the staged kidnapping, former Navy SEALs Tyrone Woods and Glen Doherty disobeyed direct orders to stand down, saved American lives, single-handedly killed scores of attackers…and the attackers, believing that Obama had betrayed them, tortured Ambassador Chris Stevens and dragged his body through the streets.

Some will say that Admiral Lyons’ accusation is not a smoking gun. We agree; that’s exactly why Congress must investigate Benghazi-gate.

Moreover, we firmly believe the problem with Admiral Lyons’ assertion is that he is only scratching the surface; the full and complete truth may be much, much worse.

Benghazi-gate is not about a bogus YouTube video series of lies. It’s not about the Obama Administration’s foreign policy ineptitude. We are dealing with something much more sinister… something potentially treasonous… and the following questions, posed in an article in The New American, go to the heart of the matter:

The Scandal That Will Bring Obama Down | Alternative
Look, Obama's a fuckin' inept idiot, and no doubt is trying to cover up he and his administrations screw ups involving Benghazi......But i'm not buying this BS....It's no different then the twoofer loons throwing up BS from "Retired" so and so's, as absolute fact.

It’s even worse than we previously thought. A retired four-star admiral is now claiming that Barack Obama intentionally conspired with America’s enemies to stage a bogus attack and the kidnapping of an American ambassador so he could “negotiate” the release of a “hostage” and bolster his mediocre approval ratings just prior to the election!

The Washington Examiner, quoting retired Four-Star Admiral James Lyons, writes: “the attack on the American Consulate in Benghazi… was the result of a bungled abduction attempt…. the first stage of an international prisoner exchange… that would have ensured the release of Omar Abdel Rahman, the ‘Blind Sheik’…”

But something went horribly wrong with Obama’s “October Surprise.” Although the Obama Administration intentionally gutted security at the consulate prior to the staged kidnapping, former Navy SEALs Tyrone Woods and Glen Doherty disobeyed direct orders to stand down, saved American lives, single-handedly killed scores of attackers…and the attackers, believing that Obama had betrayed them, tortured Ambassador Chris Stevens and dragged his body through the streets.

Some will say that Admiral Lyons’ accusation is not a smoking gun. We agree; that’s exactly why Congress must investigate Benghazi-gate.

Moreover, we firmly believe the problem with Admiral Lyons’ assertion is that he is only scratching the surface; the full and complete truth may be much, much worse.

Benghazi-gate is not about a bogus YouTube video series of lies. It’s not about the Obama Administration’s foreign policy ineptitude. We are dealing with something much more sinister… something potentially treasonous… and the following questions, posed in an article in The New American, go to the heart of the matter:

Thank goodness for ‘Before It’s News.’

Without their intrepid reporting we’d never know about this scandalous scandal!

Pity the MSM have entered into a conspiracy with the Administration, Congress, and the judiciary to keep the American people in the dark, and Obama unlawfully in office.

Apart from the fact that Obama's leadership, or better stated lack of leadership, cost American lives...here's a better link, since you obviously fall pray to attacking the messenger instead of using a critical or factual reason for dismissal, asshole.

Last edited:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited:

Thank goodness for ‘Before It’s News.’

Without their intrepid reporting we’d never know about this scandalous scandal!

Pity the MSM have entered into a conspiracy with the Administration, Congress, and the judiciary to keep the American people in the dark, and Obama unlawfully in office.

Apart from the fact that Obama's leadership, or better stated lack of leadership, cost American lives...here's a better link, since you obviously fall pray to attacking the messenger instead of using a critical or factual reason for dismissal, asshole.

"Sources suggest"

The headline of champions.

That's "Examiner.com". The blogs that couldn't link claimed the "Washington Examiner" -- which had no such story.

Examiner.com is a multiuser blogging site, run by conservative mega-donor Phillip Anschutz that presents itself as a news site. Don't be fooled.

Examiner.com pays its writers based (among other things) on pageviews.[1] As a result, a lot of Examiner material tends to be sensationalistic to attract attention — positive or negative doesn't matter, it's all clicks — and you will see enthusiastic Examiner bloggers linkspamming furiously on other sites, often touting their work as "media coverage" (and themselves as "journalists" or "the press"[2]) rather than just a blog post they themselves wrote.

Not that it pays very well — Writers Weekly considers it "just another pay-per-click meat market,"[3][4] exploiting writers to attract people to their site by paying them pennies.

Cranks and those with really bad critical thinking skills will link Examiner articles as if they're edited journalism rather than just some guy blogging.
-- RationalWiki again

In other words the same kind of DIY hack journalism as in your Loony-BIN OP story. It's all from the inside of the same Bubble.

Well, this is what you get for buying that "liberal media" fable -- they drive you away from legitimate media to the loony bin. Literally.
Hey, I know this guy in Nigeria who needs a bank account to transfer a lot of money... you want in?

i will concede that the story did not come from the Washington Examiner.....it came from the Examiner....obviously somebody mixed the two up.....and the mistake was passed around...

but just because the word "Washington" was mistakenly added by someone to the source's name (the Examiner) does NOT mean that the story is invalid.....as i know you are trying to imply....

i'm sure you want to dismiss the speculation because it is pretty damning for Obama if proven true....Egypt's leader demanding the release of the Blind Sheik could explain alot...we all know how accomodating BO is to The Brotherhood....:rolleyes:

one really does need to investigate sources more thoroughly before condemning them....you're right....this low-hanging fruit does make one sleepy....:lol:

THE STORY STANDS.....Four Star Admiral James Lyons DID SUGGEST/SPECULATE that "Obama intentionally conspired with America’s enemies to stage a bogus attack and the kidnapping of an American ambassador so he could “negotiate” the release of a “hostage”..." as was stated in the Examiner article...

now all you snarky hack liberal magpies can fly away in embarrassment......as i provide below the ORIGINAL SOURCE.....right from the horse's mouth so to speak....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjQYzEShEbY]Adm Lyon on FNB Lou Dobbs 11 14 12 - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

-- RationalWiki again

i will concede that the story did not come from the Washington Examiner.....it came from the Examiner....obviously somebody mixed the two up.....and the mistake was passed around...

but just because the word "Washington" was mistakenly added by someone to the source's name (the Examiner) does NOT mean that the story is invalid.....as i know you are trying to imply....

i'm sure you want to dismiss the speculation because it is pretty damning for Obama if proven true....Egypt's leader demanding the release of the Blind Sheik could explain alot...we all know how accomodating BO is to The Brotherhood....:rolleyes:

one really does need to investigate sources more thoroughly before condemning them....you're right....this low-hanging fruit does make one sleepy....:lol:

THE STORY STANDS.....Four Star Admiral James Lyons DID SUGGEST/SPECULATE that "Obama intentionally conspired with America’s enemies to stage a bogus attack and the kidnapping of an American ambassador so he could “negotiate” the release of a “hostage”..." as was stated in the Examiner article...

now all you snarky hack liberal magpies can fly away in embarrassment......as i provide below the ORIGINAL SOURCE.....right from the horse's mouth so to speak....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjQYzEShEbY]Adm Lyon on FNB Lou Dobbs 11 14 12 - YouTube[/ame]

That's from last November. We already knew about that; it was referred to (though not linked) in your OP.

The point remains, all these sites are part of a single circle-jerk Bubble of Blogs -- kind of a sandbox that anyone can play in, not real news media. I could go in there right now and write a story on how ScreamingEagle has posters of Michelle Obama over his bed. I don't need "evidence", I could just make it up. Then I go to another Bubble Blog and repeat it-- voilà, "confirmation". Of course I'd use different names in the Bubble, like "Craig Ratt, President, Confederate States of America", and then come back here and post a link to it saying "hey, look what I found".

This sadly is the state of discourse today. To paraphrase P.T. Barnum, there's a Bubble Blog reader born every minute who thinks he's reading the news.

Benghazi is a non-story.

America is sick and tired of hearing about it.

And you know what...the more you radicals bring up trumped-up nonsense, the more America will ignore it.

Watch...
How can America be tired of something that is never reported on?

-- RationalWiki again

That's from last November. We already knew about that; it was referred to (though not linked) in your OP.

The point remains, all these sites are part of a single circle-jerk Bubble of Blogs -- kind of a sandbox that anyone can play in, not real news media. I could go in there right now and write a story on how ScreamingEagle has posters of Michelle Obama over his bed. I don't need "evidence", I could just make it up. Then I go to another Bubble Blog and repeat it-- voilà, "confirmation". Of course I'd use different names in the Bubble, like "Craig Ratt, President, Confederate States of America", and then come back here and post a link to it saying "hey, look what I found".

This sadly is the state of discourse today. To paraphrase P.T. Barnum, there's a Bubble Blog reader born every minute who thinks he's reading the news.

what a pile of condescending slop....

the POINT remains that the story is TRUE....and just because Admiral Lyons said it last November doesn't mean we need to dismiss it or that it makes the story any less valid....

keep trying to deny it because someone used "washington examiner" instead of "examiner"...or that it is a "circle jerk of Bubble Blogs"......it just makes you look more like the partisan hack you are....

i know you would just like the story to just disappear......waaah.....

:eusa_boohoo:

Adm Lyon on FNB Lou Dobbs 11 14 12 - YouTube

what a pile of condescending slop....

the POINT remains that the story is TRUE....and just because Admiral Lyons said it last November doesn't mean we need to dismiss it or that it makes the story any less valid....

keep trying to deny it because someone used "washington examiner" instead of "examiner"...or that it is a "circle jerk of Bubble Blogs"......it just makes you look more like the partisan hack you are....

i know you would just like the story to just disappear......waaah.....

:eusa_boohoo:

"The story is TRUE" -- even though your own link shows Lyons beginning his diatribe with the words "I speculate that...".

One comment of wild speculation begets a circle-jerk of wags playing journalist in a self-enclosed Bubble, and this impresses you. Thanks for clearing that up. Always reassuring to see people that know the difference between fact and speculation.

P.T. Barnum called. I took a message. Sounded like "bwa-hahahaha" but it could have been "bubble-hahahah".

Last edited:

Forum List

Back