The Sanders/Warren Administration

I think this is the most probable possibility...
He'll prolly pic a more moderate VP candidate to temper the ticket/appeal to Independents. Thats what I'd advise him at least at this moment

He said he would pick Warren tho.

I think there is no room for moderates in this election. You gotta go full force against the wall st, greed, billionaires..., thats where the gold mine is, otherwise Trump would pick up the independents...
No. You can't win elections by just appealing to the extremes.You need to get votes from the niddle.

Although, in Bernie's case, "extreme" means not letting the 1% take all the crumbs too
:lol:

berns base are a bunch of lazy ignorant fucks that want what other poeple got w/o have to work for it.

nothing extreme about that

no, not at all

Well, seems like there are enough of those lazy ignorant bunch to take you down, innit :D

Bernie is coming, run baby run....
So you support the destruction of the Republic.

How do you plan on doing away with the Constitution?
How do you plan on forcing the rich to stay and pay for your free shit?
How do you plan on filling the shelves when people that work hard get tired of working and go on the free shit train?

It's not like you eon't know these things will happen, since it's what always happens

Overall, Sanders’ tax hikes would amount to around $1 trillion a year. “It is hard to grasp the enormity of the tax increases Bernie Sanders is proposing,” Howard Gleckman of the nonpartisan Tax Policy Institute wrote recently.

Sanders’ fresh-start approach, of course, is a big part of his appeal. But Hillary Clinton—and many others—contend that Sanders’s proposals are so radical they have zero chance of ever going into effect. Given that at least one house of Congress seems sure to be controlled by Republicans for the foreseeable future, a President Sanders would probably meet a brick wall at the other end of Pennsylvania Ave.

Sanders’ surprising strength suggests a lot of people wouldn’t mind seeing the next president govern with dynamite, whether it’s practical or not.

Clinton
is undoubtedly right when she says she’s the more pragmatic candidate, with policy proposals designed to improve the system instead of blowing it up.

How Bernie Sanders would remake the whole U.S. economy

Forum List

Back