The Sanders/Warren Administration

albright has made that statement many times before...

the sentiment expressed in that manner does not necessarily belong to me, or to hillary.

it's true older women have more perspective in hearing it, but it's understandable why many women cringed.

it's really just the harshness of the tone in delivery in that context.

women in new hampshire who supported fiorina are also women supporting women fyi
Soooo..... did hillary rebuke it?

i like elizabeth warren though i joke about her hypocrisy.

idealistic voters should know and consider her contradictions as well as her executive inexperience.

i noticed you ignore that and choose to attack the messenger instead.
Clinton machine = honest graft

Hillary Clinton’s political machine has been busted — thanks to Bernie Sanders and Elizabeth Warren
The Atlantic has a provocative piece by Conor Friedersdorf that all Americans should read titled “Hillary Helps a Bank–and Then It Funnels Millions to the Clintons.” Let’s just say the article gives some insight into why Hillary Clinton is paid millions for speaking engagements. If you haven’t read Friedersdorf’s article, then you won’t know why there’s so much desire to read Clinton’s speech transcripts.

Hillary Clinton’s political machine, which runs on a peculiar form of “honest graft,” as stated by Walter Russel Mead, has been undermined by a political revolution within the Democratic Party, and within American politics.

the sentiment expressed in that manner does not necessarily belong to me, or to hillary.

it's true older women have more perspective in hearing it, but it's understandable why many women cringed.

women in new hampshire who supported fiorina are also women supporting women fyi

hillary clinton is certainly not about to publicly rebuke madeline albright, especially in that context, but i'm sure hillary quickly made others around her well aware of the importance of setting the right tone that resonates better...

no doubt, hillary will face up to it and comment at some point, if she deems appropriate or necessary to communicate effectively with the electorate she is seeking support from..maybe find a better way to convey a similar message, which there's nothing wrong with btw..encouraging women to support each other in general. the hacks who cried right away as if albright threatened women to support hillary or go to hell, are just being hysterical and disingenuous..

former secretary of state madeline albright, who is our first female secretary of state ever, has made that same comment a few times before, yet no one noticed until she was standing next to hillary in new hampshire. she's basically just saying don't be a hater, let's respect and treat each other as sisters, as an off-hand comment at the end of her speech. it's a fact that women historically have often been not supportive enough of each other, and there's nothing wrong with the electorate being made aware of our gender's obstacles and milestones over time.

Last edited:
1/32 th Cherokee minority backs bern?

Nice, dumb and dumber 2016

So now we know what the Far Right thinks...

So it is probably not the worse idea...
Some one posted before you? I see now. Its Dragon boi. He's too dumb to realize that its "1/32nd" lol. He is a good example of the rights decreasing intellectual base. Sad.
poor poor dottie, never has anything of substance to add so she spilleng checks my posts.

this is the far left folks, nothing of substance, but they can correct your grammar.

hillary clinton is certainly not about to publicly rebuke madeline albright, especially in that context, but i'm sure hillary quickly made others around her well aware of the importance of setting the right tone that resonates better...

no doubt, hillary will face up to it and comment at some point, if she deems appropriate or necessary to communicate effectively with the electorate she is seeking support from..maybe find a better way to convey a similar message, which there's nothing wrong with btw..encouraging women to support each other in general. the hacks who cried right away as if albright threatened women to support hillary or go to hell, are just being hysterical and disingenuous..

former secretary of state madeline albright, who is our first female secretary of state ever, has made that same comment a few times before, yet no one noticed until she was standing next to hillary in new hampshire. she's basically just saying don't be a hater, let's respect and treat each other as sisters, as an off-hand comment at the end of her speech. it's a fact that women historically have often been not supportive enough of each other, and there's nothing wrong with the electorate being made aware of our gender's obstacles and milestones over time.
tl;dr

you just proved you're > 60 lol Ravi

tl;dr
So Valerie is a status quo drone. Interesting. Where does Ravi stand?
Well Ravi . You agree w/ that status quo, puppet- Valerie?

Thats BS. You think her team doesn't go over EVERY word uttered in her Big Money- financed campaign?

Last edited:

why don't you ask chief warren to rebuke madeline albright...?

carly_hillary-800x430.jpg

tl;dr

you just proved you're > 60 lol Ravi

^ complete with yet another call out to your obsession...

Forum List

Back