The same day Trump Warns Mueller About Digging into his Finances, that's Exactly What He Does.

Why do people come to public forums and refuse to answer questions?

I guess in order not to incriminate themselves.

I answered every question you asked, but because it isn't what you expect - you don't have the sincerity of thought to even see it as as answer.
You want to have rock fights. That is why you are here. And when someone comes here and challenges your beliefs...you just stand there with rocks in your pockets and blink
Liar. Do I need to ask you a 5 th time?

Yeah.., Trump really intimidated Bob Mueller..
Ha!

The U.S. special counsel investigating possible ties between the Donald Trumpcampaign and Russia in last year’s election is examining a broad range of transactions involving Trump’s businesses as well as those of his associates, according to a person familiar with the probe.

FBI investigators and others are looking at Russian purchases of apartments in Trump buildings, Trump’s involvement in a controversial SoHo development in New York with Russian associates, the 2013 Miss Universe pageant in Moscow and Trump’s sale of a Florida mansion to a Russian oligarch in 2008, the person said.

The investigation also has absorbed a money-laundering probe begun by federal prosecutors in New York into Trump’s former campaign chairman Paul Manafort.

Mueller Expands Probe to Trump Business Transactions

Trump is Bob Mueller's bitch.

I hope he fires his ass.
I do too. Then we have a cut and dry impeachable offense..

Lol, you are an idiot.

Ha!

The U.S. special counsel investigating possible ties between the Donald Trumpcampaign and Russia in last year’s election is examining a broad range of transactions involving Trump’s businesses as well as those of his associates, according to a person familiar with the probe.

FBI investigators and others are looking at Russian purchases of apartments in Trump buildings, Trump’s involvement in a controversial SoHo development in New York with Russian associates, the 2013 Miss Universe pageant in Moscow and Trump’s sale of a Florida mansion to a Russian oligarch in 2008, the person said.

The investigation also has absorbed a money-laundering probe begun by federal prosecutors in New York into Trump’s former campaign chairman Paul Manafort.

I hope he fires his ass.

Lol, you are an idiot.
You wish. Many republicans have stated if Trump fires Mueller it would be an impeachable offense. Are they all lying?

And once again you guys reiterate my point.
There is no law stating a candidate has to show returns. None. Nada. Not one.
This is actually a fairly new trend started by Nixon, before him no one did.
You may not like it, I may not like it - but AGAIN - you cannot hold someone legally accountable for something that is not ILLEGAL!!!!
You want him to be FORCED to comply with something that he is not legally obligated to do!!!

What is wrong with you people?
The IRS...an extremely powerful arm of the Federal Government used their power to assist Obama's candidacy, and was PROVEN they did it..........and your outrage....f*cking crickets. The main stream media....outraged? No.
This is pathetic. If you want to live in a country where people can be investigated and scrutinized because you don't like them...then it is YOU that loves the Russians.
why do you think Trump is so adamant with not releasing his tax returns?
What do you think he's hiding?
Clue....
DT; I have no business dealings with Russia.
DON Jr: We get most of our money from Russia,
Clear enough?
Do I need to draw you a picture?

But if he'd kept Putin away from his campaign, and not accepted Putin's help, there'd be nothing there.
Incorrect. There is so much more evidence than that. Why did 6 of Trump's staff secretly meet with Russians, not disclose it and then when caught lie about it?
Try reading that again. If Trump's team never met with putin, your answer is in front of you.
These investigations aren't only about Trump. It's about his staff and why they were obsessed with meeting with Russians while Russia was interfering with our election.
Nixon's administration had more indictments and convictions than any other president. They couldn't get the goods on him but they certainly did on his staff.

And to think DT wasn't notified when junior had an 8 person meeting with Russians to get dirt on Hilary I have some swampland in Jersey to sell you.

It appears mantafort, Jared and JR lied on their disclosures because they knew at the time, or later learned, it was illegal to meet with the Russians to obtain something of value. I can halfway see Jared and JR not obviously seeing the "wrong" in such a meeting even it they didn't have a veteran political lawyer advising them, and Trump's campaign was a seat of the pants outfit. They are both sons of wealthy men who never played by the same rules other did, and so is Trump for that matter. But Mantafort had to have known he was breaking the law in that meeting.

But it comes back to why they met. It was incredibly stupid. Why would they possibly think they wouldn't have to disclose it? The only answer I can think of is that they'd gotten away with it before.

Why do people come to public forums and refuse to answer questions?

I guess in order not to incriminate themselves.

I answered every question you asked, but because it isn't what you expect - you don't have the sincerity of thought to even see it as as answer.
You want to have rock fights. That is why you are here. And when someone comes here and challenges your beliefs...you just stand there with rocks in your pockets and blink
Liar. Do I need to ask you a 5 th time?
Yup he is what he seemed.
A coward.

[
As you said, it's not a crime to meet. The crime occurs when one lies on the disclosure. And it would also be a crime to accept value, but I don't recall anyone alleging that about Obama.

Thank You!!....your making my point again.
Of course no one asked that with Obama!!! They didn't ask a f*cking thing for 8 years!!
Where have you been?
And yes I notice all of you will not even talk about the IRS scandal that was so eloquently brushed under the rug. REAL campaign laws broken. REAL indisputable ties to Obama cabinet members...REAL cooperation between the IRS and officials. And no outrage. You don't even care.
Oh no one EVER raised questions about Obama. Of course. He skated. JFC

We may never know. 7 years went by and Obama's administration did nothing. A branch of the federal government admittedly used their power to sway the election and he did nothing but lip service and the media gladly obliged and only tokenly mentioned because they had to. Within a few months the media let it alone.
Yet....all you patriots who only want to see justice strangely didn't make 80,000 threads about it. Makes one wonder.

[
As you said, it's not a crime to meet. The crime occurs when one lies on the disclosure. And it would also be a crime to accept value, but I don't recall anyone alleging that about Obama.

Thank You!!....your making my point again.
Of course no one asked that with Obama!!! They didn't ask a f*cking thing for 8 years!!
Where have you been?
And yes I notice all of you will not even talk about the IRS scandal that was so eloquently brushed under the rug. REAL campaign laws broken. REAL indisputable ties to Obama cabinet members...REAL cooperation between the IRS and officials. And no outrage. You don't even care.
Oh no one EVER raised questions about Obama. Of course. He skated. JFC

We may never know. 7 years went by and Obama's administration did nothing. A branch of the federal government admittedly used their power to sway the election and he did nothing but lip service and the media gladly obliged and only tokenly mentioned because they had to. Within a few months the media let it alone.
Yet....all you patriots who only want to see justice strangely didn't make 80,000 threads about it. Makes one wonder.
Oh man, nobody ever looked at Obama's background.

Clue....
Clear enough?

But if he'd kept Putin away from his campaign, and not accepted Putin's help, there'd be nothing there.
Incorrect. There is so much more evidence than that. Why did 6 of Trump's staff secretly meet with Russians, not disclose it and then when caught lie about it?
Try reading that again. If Trump's team never met with putin, your answer is in front of you.
These investigations aren't only about Trump. It's about his staff and why they were obsessed with meeting with Russians while Russia was interfering with our election.
Nixon's administration had more indictments and convictions than any other president. They couldn't get the goods on him but they certainly did on his staff.

And to think DT wasn't notified when junior had an 8 person meeting with Russians to get dirt on Hilary I have some swampland in Jersey to sell you.

It appears mantafort, Jared and JR lied on their disclosures because they knew at the time, or later learned, it was illegal to meet with the Russians to obtain something of value. I can halfway see Jared and JR not obviously seeing the "wrong" in such a meeting even it they didn't have a veteran political lawyer advising them, and Trump's campaign was a seat of the pants outfit. They are both sons of wealthy men who never played by the same rules other did, and so is Trump for that matter. But Mantafort had to have known he was breaking the law in that meeting.

But it comes back to why they met. It was incredibly stupid. Why would they possibly think they wouldn't have to disclose it? The only answer I can think of is that they'd gotten away with it before.

And wrong again.
Information is not money. You cannot equate speech with monetary value.
And if you hypocrites try to make it a law. Then you will fundamentally alter the entire election process.

Clue....
Clear enough?

They followed the boss' meme. Rules and laws are for other people not this Trump Administration.
The fact Jarred had to make changes 30 times proved he lied.
The fact Don Jr said there were only 4 people in the meeting and we now know it was 8 proves he lied. Lied to Hannity too. Ha.

These liars will be under oath so if they lie again they could be prosecuted.
Is a Trump even capable of telling the truth?
Even under oath?

So what is Trump hiding by not releasing his taxes, I am what I seem?
5th time asked.

Oh man, nobody ever looked at Obama's background.
What does that weak statement have to do with anything?
We are not talking about moron birthers and fat loud mouth radio talking heads....we are talking ACTUAL bonefide conspiracy and actually committing federal crimes by a branch of government with members of the elected office connected to it...where was your outrage? Where is it today?
Big f*cking deal, some campaign people tried to get dirt on the opposing candidate and didn't tell anyone....WOW...like that has never happened before in US history!!!!!
But the IRS scandal...never happened in history. And isn't rumors of crime or mere failure to disclose. But outright conspiracy and fraud. But don't let that stop the frothing at the mouth.

So what is Trump hiding by not releasing his taxes, I am what I seem?
5th time asked.

Don't know, that is an entirely different topic, perhaps you should start the 10,000th thread about that.
You guys say he should be forced to release them. But there is no law that states that. None.
He may be hiding all manner of stuff, but there is no law. You may not like it, hell I don't like it...but you can't do anything about it.
So retrieve another rock out of your pocket and ask again.

I don't like Trump.
But I am able to think for myself.
This is a witch hunt. And nothing but. It is deplorable, and if anyone is acting like Russian operatives it is the Democrats. Because this is the kind of thing Russians do.
Can you imagine if our law enforcement could simply start investigating people's whole lives in hopes of finding crimes? That by mere accusation and loose evidence be able to open investigations into all aspects of our lives??

That is what is happening.
"....and this is how liberty dies, at the sound of thunderous applause"

This is not some private individual but the President of the US....

Lets remind you that Muller is a Republican, these committees are led by GOP... Trump could have just told the truth... He fired the head of the FBI for investigating him, it was a very big mistake and that is how the investigation was initiated... Trump is his own worst enemy...
Muller is not a Democrat, either is the guy who appointed him, Comey is not a democrat...

Why are you trying to blame Democrats because professional lawmen are doing there jobs...
They have to blame democrats or Hillary or Obama.
What do you expect them to do?
Hold Trump accountable? ? ?
Ha ha

Yet none of you will address the premise that this investigation is spawned by accusation of NON CRIMES...in other words, let's say someone calls the police on you because they say you did something...and that something isn't even a crtime, but the police start major investigations on you anyway.
Collusion is not even a legal term. You realize that?
Conspiracy would be closest, but conspiracy of what? There is no conspiracy here.
Even if that lawyer from Russia gave Jr. information it still wouldn't be a crime....and you better hope the Democrats in their zeal to get Trump don't try and make it a crime...then damn near evey politician in Washington would be breaking the law. Regularly.
this might help?

con·spire
kənˈspī(ə)r/
verb
verb: conspire; 3rd person present: conspires; past tense: conspired; past participle: conspired; gerund or present participle: conspiring
make secret plans jointly to commit an unlawful or harmful act.
"they conspired against him"
synonyms: plot, scheme, plan, intrigue, machinate, collude, connive, collaborate, work hand in glove;
informalbe in cahoots
"they admitted conspiring to steal cars"
(of events or circumstances) seem to be working together to bring about a particular result, typically to someone's detriment.
"everything conspires to exacerbate the situation"
synonyms: act together, work together, combine, unite, join forces;
informalgang up
"circumstances conspired against them"

col·lude
kəˈlo͞od/
verb
  1. come to a secret understanding for a harmful purpose; conspire.
    "university leaders colluded in price-rigging"

And wrong again.
Information is not money. You cannot equate speech with monetary value.
And if you hypocrites try to make it a law. Then you will fundamentally alter the entire election process.

I know you assert you are somehow impartial, but you lie. LOL

Did Donald Trump Jr. Break the Law?

I don't like Trump.
This is a witch hunt. And nothing but. It is deplorable, and if anyone is acting like Russian operatives it is the Democrats. Because this is the kind of thing Russians do.
Can you imagine if our law enforcement could simply start investigating people's whole lives in hopes of finding crimes? That by mere accusation and loose evidence be able to open investigations into all aspects of our lives??

This is not some private individual but the President of the US....

Lets remind you that Muller is a Republican, these committees are led by GOP... Trump could have just told the truth... He fired the head of the FBI for investigating him, it was a very big mistake and that is how the investigation was initiated... Trump is his own worst enemy...
Muller is not a Democrat, either is the guy who appointed him, Comey is not a democrat...

Why are you trying to blame Democrats because professional lawmen are doing there jobs...
They have to blame democrats or Hillary or Obama.
What do you expect them to do?
Hold Trump accountable? ? ?
Ha ha

Yet none of you will address the premise that this investigation is spawned by accusation of NON CRIMES...in other words, let's say someone calls the police on you because they say you did something...and that something isn't even a crtime, but the police start major investigations on you anyway.
Collusion is not even a legal term. You realize that?
Conspiracy would be closest, but conspiracy of what? There is no conspiracy here.
Even if that lawyer from Russia gave Jr. information it still wouldn't be a crime....and you better hope the Democrats in their zeal to get Trump don't try and make it a crime...then damn near evey politician in Washington would be breaking the law. Regularly.
this might help?

con·spire
kənˈspī(ə)r/
verb
verb: conspire; 3rd person present: conspires; past tense: conspired; past participle: conspired; gerund or present participle: conspiring
make secret plans jointly to commit an unlawful or harmful act.
"they conspired against him"
synonyms: plot, scheme, plan, intrigue, machinate, collude, connive, collaborate, work hand in glove;
informalbe in cahoots
"they admitted conspiring to steal cars"
(of events or circumstances) seem to be working together to bring about a particular result, typically to someone's detriment.
"everything conspires to exacerbate the situation"
synonyms: act together, work together, combine, unite, join forces;
informalgang up
"circumstances conspired against them"

col·lude
kəˈlo͞od/
verb

• come to a secret understanding for a harmful purpose; conspire.
      "university leaders colluded in price-rigging"

Better read it then.
You can have collusion without criminal conspiracy. You do know that? No...I don't suspect you do.

They followed the boss' meme. Rules and laws are for other people not this Trump Administration.
The fact Jarred had to make changes 30 times proved he lied.
The fact Don Jr said there were only 4 people in the meeting and we now know it was 8 proves he lied. Lied to Hannity too. Ha.

These liars will be under oath so if they lie again they could be prosecuted.
Is a Trump even capable of telling the truth?
Even under oath?
Imo, Trump is not capable of telling the truth because he cannot tell what he wants to believe from what really is.

We know for facts that Jared and JR were meeting with Russians for financial reasons before Trump ever became a candidate. Mantafort's connections are creepy and very possibly involve crimes such as bribery even before the campaign. I always thought that at some point Trump and Jared's financial entanglements to the Putin would come to light, but so long as they predated the campaign, there wouldn't be anything illegal in that. The Oligarchs own a LOT of hotels around the world that don't have anything to do with Jared or Trump.

I did NOT think they'd be so stupid and arrogant to continue meetings, and swapping intelligence if not outright money DURING and election. But, obviously they were.

I don't think Trump will be impeached. And I don't think he'll be reelected.

I know you assert you are somehow impartial, but you lie. LOL

Did Donald Trump Jr. Break the Law?

You wouldn't know impartiality. You wouldn't know what it looks like.
And, again, you guys misconstrue and think I am defending Trump...I am not.
My point is very simple.
The idea that Trump might have done something wrong has the entire country in an uproar.
In 2008, actual crimes took place. Not rumors and we think so...but ACTUAL conspiracy and fraud with direct ties to the Executive branch...and it didn't get 1/50th the outrage.
Hypocritical.
It is a very dangerous thing for our country when one leader is not questioned because the questioners like him...and another is relentlessly pursued because the questioners hate him...now THAT sounds like Russia.

Ha!

I hope he fires his ass.

Lol, you are an idiot.
You wish. Many republicans have stated if Trump fires Mueller it would be an impeachable offense. Are they all lying?

No, you are you dumb fuck. Trump has the authority to fire him. that is neither a crime, a High Crime, nor a misdemeanor.

Ha!

All of this could have been avoided if Trump started out transparent, instead he has done everything he can to block , interfere, and deny since day one, he has brought this on himself..

Again, you guys are the ones who loves Russia, since you seem to like their methods.
If a cop came to your door and started asking questions about your finances, relationships, information about your career.....would you comply?
So in your book, all the government needs is accusation...and if you don't comply - you aren't being transparent.
Again....you guys are the ones that are acting like Russians.

bullshit. watching pauly walnuts & drumpf jr in a public setting will just be the beginning.... & i can't wait for preet bharara to spill what he knows.... under oath..... as a private citizen..... :woohoo:

I don't like Trump.

Once Mueller gets ahold of Trump tax returns you'll be changing your tune.
They have already been audited.

Forum List

Back