The Saga of Harry S

To review:

1. The hand of Providence is evident in that Harry Truman replaced Henry Wallace just before the death of FDR.

2. Under the influence of Roosevelt, and the political milieu he instituted, communist goals were de rigueur.....and Truman could not resist same.

a. While under the influence, unfortunately, Truman allowed events to occur that have injured the world today.

3. But he learned to resist evil, and reverse, somewhat, what Roosevelt had done. He became what Roosevelt should have been.
(Eerie organ music rises)

. Under Roosevelt/Truman, communists had free rein in Washington.
Seems some things never change.

Some reminders of the period under discussion:

11. ". .... original source archives that have come to light in recent years suggest that, if anything, McCarthy understated the breadth of Soviet infiltration. These include

...the revelations by the former KGB Chief Oleg Gordievsky, who in conjunction with the Cambridge intelligence expert Christopher Andrew, began exposing the scope of Soviet penetration in 1990, even before the USSR collapsed;

...the U.S. intelligence community’s Venona decryptions that began becoming public in the mid-1990s and were summarized in breathtaking detail by Herbert Romerstein and Eric Breindel;

...the investigative work of Jerrold and Leona Schecter, who traced the flow of Venona revelations into the Truman White House, beginning as early as 1945;

...the former KGB archivist Vasily Mitrokhin, who smuggled his files out of Moscow in 1992 (and who, in conjunction with Christopher Andrew, found astonishing the apathy of American historians regarding the KGB’s influence operations);

... the groundbreaking scholarship of John Earl Haynes and Harvey Klehr on the history of Communist espionage and the mulish determination of the academy not to notice it;

...the voluminous evidence of American treason on Moscow’s behalf amassed by Allen Weinstein and Alexander Vassiliev; the files of FBI investigations and congressional hearings on Communist infiltration that have recently been declassified; and so on."
Red herrings by Andrew C. McCarthy - The New Criterion

It is well know that Roosevelt simply chuckled about Soviet spies in his administration....but the above paints Truman into the same red corner.

Thanks PC. You offer citations and links to the facts you present but rarely get a reasoned response from your detractors. That they don't like what you present is clear but they offer nothing in return. I look forward to your posts.

Because her conclusions do not include all of the objective evidence and when some is pointed out she just raves and does not rebut.

Her problem, and she will be called out on it forever.

Thanks PC. You offer citations and links to the facts you present but rarely get a reasoned response from your detractors. That they don't like what you present is clear but they offer nothing in return. I look forward to your posts.

Because her conclusions do not include all of the objective evidence and when some is pointed out she just raves and does not rebut.

"all of the objective evidence and when some is pointed out she just raves and does not rebut."

You lying sack of drivel.....

Do you imagine that no one notices that you have been able to find none?????

Such clearly vapid and untrue posts indicate a deranged mind.
But it does explain your Liberalism.

Called out forever for cherry picking her evidence and screaming that her ill founded conclusions come from God, yeah, even Himself!

You are just so weird, PC.

And to think......

If Harry S Truman wanted to run for President these days not only would The Democrat Party not accept him, they'd denounce him as a Tea Partier!

Integration of the armed forces?

Dislike of the Dixiecrats?

Four square for a national health service?

Do tell, Frank.

It appears you have nothing to contribute save your opinion and sadly that isn't enough.

PC is once again in a pissing contest with someone who pointed out her character flaws. I agree she is flawed, her threads are universally iniquitous and generally assassinations of Democratic leaders (and everyone like JakeStarkey who questions the truth of her rants).

FDR squashed Hitler, therefore PC will hate him forever.

It really is that simple. FDR hatred derives from being a Nazi sympathizer.

Why would anyone post something which anyone would dismiss out of hand, like "[you're] being a Nazi sympathizer"?

Could only be both the lack of intelligence combined with the resentment of having been punished by the target of your lie so very often.

Be advised....I will neither be dissuaded from posting the truth, nor from disciplining you at every opportunity.

It was wise of you not to attempt to comment on anything that I've posted in the thread, as it is unassailable....as are all of my posts.
To your chagrin, you've found that to be the case, haven't you.

It appears you have nothing to contribute save your opinion and sadly that isn't enough.

"Because her conclusions do not include all of the objective evidence and when some is pointed out she just raves and does not rebut" is a valid observation and one many of us agree with.

PC is once again in a pissing contest with someone who pointed out her character flaws. I agree she is flawed, her threads are universally iniquitous and generally assassinations of Democratic leaders (and everyone like JakeStarkey who questions the truth of her rants).

1. You seem to have forgotten to include any 'flaws' in the posts....
...wait...I'll check again.

Nope.

Not a one!

Must mean that, once again, I've hit the nail on your head!

2. Flaws in my character???
Clearly you worship me....hoping that some of my superiority will flow from the nips at my heels that you bestow.
You have my permission to begin referring to me as 'that national treasure.'

3. When will you be prepared to offer an opinion on the facts that I've provided, or are you still at the stage of forming an exploratory committee???

4. So.......what's this I hear? You and Jakal have decided on "We've Only Just Begun" as your first song?

Lovely.

Last edited:
And.....

If Harry S were alive today The Democrat Party hierarchy would demand he be tried as a war criminal!

Do you know the story of the middle initial "S"?

He claimed it stood for nothing...just the letter.

My research suggests that it was for his grandfather, Solomon.....but, in the KKK clime of Democrat politics, he probably thought it suggested too Jewish a sound....

"Because her conclusions do not include all of the objective evidence and when some is pointed out she just raves and does not rebut" is a valid observation and one many of us agree with.

That's because 'many of you' don't have the guts or the intelligence to challenge my research.

True, gutless?

Of course....you could begin with this thread if you grow a pair.

I can't say that I've read all of her posts but I have read quite a few of them over the past six months or so. From what I've seen she is one of the few willing to cite her evidence. Most of the rebuttals however are rarely more than a personal opinion, with little on no corroborating evidence offered.

Looking through the links PC provides enhances the debate whether you agree with her position or not.

I can't say that I've read all of her posts but I have read quite a few of them over the past six months or so. From what I've seen she is one of the few willing to cite her evidence. Most of the rebuttals however are rarely more than a personal opinion, with little on no corroborating evidence offered.

Looking through the links PC provides enhances the debate whether you agree with her position or not.

I could wait for those two whiners to come up with a cogent post.....but I’m very busy…I have several more quarters to flip.

Forum List

Back