The Sad State of American Politics

All the Law allows is posted. Again, no one from the Mule team is crying about cover-up or false conclusions. Mule and his DEMS were in on the summary and the blackout. No complaints?

There is no Obstruction. Again, ranting and raving about false charges (wishing it would end) is not obstruction.

The investigation went on an on two years (it could have ended week 1, that is another issue!) 4mil docs, 500 interviews, 2800 supenoas, On and on and on .....Nothing found of any value.

Now the new regime says ENOUGH! We have over-cooperated! No more interviews. Four tedious long investigations already completed. Anyone can understand these new refusals. Running out of baterry charge.....

Yet what do the Dims do???
Press even harder in their call for Impeachment.
Simply put, the Left is no longer tolerating opposition. Period. Their way exclusively....or sink the ship.

The Dems love investigating Republicans- for no reason other than to find some way to get them out of their way. The investigation into Hillary actually proved that she acted negligently when playing fast and loose with national security but they invented a new rule about intentions to let her off the hook.

Now we have an investigation into Trump that turned up nothing. It's reasonable to take a look at the lies that started the spying and the false premises to investigate both the Trump campaign and the Trump administration. But Dems now want to investigate those who want to investigate the bogus investigation. They want to take Trump down so will do anything to make that happen. They hate Barr because he is investigating the investigators and others who are likely corrupt as hell. That means he must go because he is not about to protect them by covering up the truth. The truth seekers are a real threat.

But they also want Trump gone. They see the polls and know that can't win the next election. They are preparing by importing more illegal voters and just trying to take Trump down so he can't run again or keep using the bias mouthpieces who call themselves media to help destroy Trump. Considering Trump's approval ratings despite their constant efforts, it's clear that more people are onto them than they realize.

Funny that nothing they've done has worked so far. The investigations and the constant whine from liberal media isn't working to change people's minds. The desperation is at a whole new level and nothing is too crazy for them to try.

"We have an investigation investigating why we are investigating an investigation. We will soon be able to answer a number of questions, thanks to the investigation, the investigation of the investigation, and the investigation investigating why we are investigating an investigation. Those questions are:

1) Was the investigation started under false pretenses, using documents known to be fake as justification for a FISA warrant? If so, who was involved?

2) Did the people being illegally investigated obstruct justice? Mueller said that the investigation was never obstructed, so you would think that the answer would be ‘no’, but apparently the House wants to investigate whether or not anyone obstructed the investigation without obstructing the investigation, because that’s suddenly a thing someone can do.

3) Is anyone obstructing the investigation of the investigation, or the investigation of the investigation of the investigation?

4) Are the investigators investigating the investigation of the investigation of the investigation obstructing the investigation of the investigation, or the investigation?

5) Is the investigation of the investigation an obstruction of either the investigation of the investigation of the investigation, or a deflection of the results of the investigation?

6) Do we need to investigate the investigation of the investigation, and/or the investigation of the investigation of the investigation, to see if the investigation of the investigation is obstructing the investigation of the investigation of the investigation, or if the investigation of the investigation of the investigation is obstructing the investigation of the investigation?

7) Did I repeat myself anywhere above? That does not require an investigation, but if you can in any way possibly tell whether or not I did (with any degree of certainty), you might be a genius…"

"Oh – and by the way… Since you can now obstruct justice without obstructing justice, I could take the above questions to a whole new level, repeating each one to see if any of the investigations obstructed any of the other the investigations without obstructing any of the investigations, which is to say, did they do anything to obstruct the investigations that qualifies as obstruction of the investigations, that did not actually obstruct the investigations? I’m not going to take things to that level only because, if I DID take this whole sad state of affairs to that level, it would give everyone a headache, myself included."

The Sad State of American Politics, 2019 | Global Liberty Media - The Counter Narrative
Read the Mueller Report. Don't just take Barr's Cliff Notes version as gospel.

I find it so amazing that every single liberal on USMB read the entire 440 page Mueller report, and keep telling us conservatives to do the same.
I realize 380 pages is scary for you. If you do take the months it would take you to slog through all those words you would find two things interesting. First, the report is written in a style of prose that is totally accessible. It's not clogged with legalese. Second, you will fall md Barr's account ain't necessarily so. Trump engaged in obstructing the report time after time.

What exactly did he obstruct? What crime?

I find it so amazing that every single liberal on USMB read the entire 440 page Mueller report, and keep telling us conservatives to do the same.
I realize 380 pages is scary for you. If you do take the months it would take you to slog through all those words you would find two things interesting. First, the report is written in a style of prose that is totally accessible. It's not clogged with legalese. Second, you will fall md Barr's account ain't necessarily so. Trump engaged in obstructing the report time after time.

The Mule is not out there screaming cover-up nor his 18 Killary donor assistants? time to accept.
You're so witty! I figured out, after consulting my nine year old nephew, that when you wrote 'mule' you actually meant Mueller. And when you wrote 'killary' you actually meant Hillary.

Do you have a nne year old with you to create this level of wit?

And...

Mueller has not said a word since Barr whitewashed and spun his report.

"Mueller has not said a word since Barr whitewashed and spun his report."

Thanks for agreeing no cover-up. No squaking by 19 Dems. How is it a cover-up when the entire report is posted for public viewing?

There is nothing there but an innocent man being railroaded. So he lashes out a few times in anger? Who wouldn't? And nothing happened.
The entire report IS NOT POSTED FOR PUBLIC VIEWING! McGahn and Narr have refused subpoenas. The report deserves hearings.

If, as you believe after the four page summary and Dramamine requiring spin Barr put on it, that Trump is an innocent man, why not let congress do its duty and hold hearings so everyone can understand it?

Mueller did his job. Barr did his job. So there is no reason for Congress to do anything.

Yeah, obstruction such as Trump wanted to fire Mueller. That's what is considered obstruction; doing something the President has all the constitutional power to do.
Here's where reading the report really pays off. Trump directed McGahn to lie. He also directed others like Lewendowski to lie.

Readin' n writin'! A gift available to Trumpians, but they just won't unwrap it.

Even if that was so (and there is no empirical evidence that it was) how is that obstruction? If Trump "told" them to jump off a bridge, is that obstruction too?

If anybody wants to lie about something, that's on them--not Trump. If they lie, then the individuals are the ones obstructing an investigation--not Trump. In the left-wing world, people are not responsible for their own actions. In the right-wing world, they are.

Really? Do you understand that directing someone to lie is an obstruction? Do you understand that?

Let's try this: Say you witnessed an accident where a car rear ended another. And let's say that the guy in car that hit the other was somebody your friend knew. He was in the store at the time of the accident, and asked you to lie for him and say the guy in the front car cut him off and he couldn't stop in time.

So you decided not to do it, and instead tell the police officer what happened, and what your friend asked you to do. What would the police officer charge your friend with? What law did he break?
He would be charged with obstruction. It happens every day. Read the police reports in your local paper.

Wait a minute. Do you think the police can arrest somebody for making a suggestion to somebody else? Obstructing means to interfere or impede. If somebody asks me to lie to the authorities about something, they are asking me to break the law. They are not breaking any law themselves.

I'm sure you're anxious for the day when we have thought police, but that day is not even close yet.

Yea to liberals that don't know the law, "obstruction of justice" means ANYTHING Trump did that is not bending over and taking it deep into his anal cavity.

Well guess what? I've already told my parents if the cops ever come over to question you about anything, YOU SAY NOTHING. You tell them your name and DOB if you want, but that's it. You don't have to talk to the police.

Did I obstruct justice? I told my parents not to cooperate with the cops either.

Yea to liberals that don't know the law, "obstruction of justice" means ANYTHING Trump did that is not bending over and taking it deep into his anal cavity.

Well guess what? I've already told my parents if the cops ever come over to question you about anything, YOU SAY NOTHING. You tell them your name and DOB if you want, but that's it. You don't have to talk to the police.

Did I obstruct justice? I told my parents not to cooperate with the cops either.

The charge of obstruction is subjective and ambiguous. There are no set guidelines except the definition of the word itself.

Why would Trump interfere in an investigation he knew well ahead of time was phony? It doesn't even make sense. If the police accused you of armed robbery of a bank, but you were out of town when the robbery happened, why would you want to interfere in their investigation? You already know you are innocent of all accusations.

Yeah, obstruction such as Trump wanted to fire Mueller. That's what is considered obstruction; doing something the President has all the constitutional power to do.
Here's where reading the report really pays off. Trump directed McGahn to lie. He also directed others like Lewendowski to lie.

Readin' n writin'! A gift available to Trumpians, but they just won't unwrap it.

Even if that was so (and there is no empirical evidence that it was) how is that obstruction? If Trump "told" them to jump off a bridge, is that obstruction too?

If anybody wants to lie about something, that's on them--not Trump. If they lie, then the individuals are the ones obstructing an investigation--not Trump. In the left-wing world, people are not responsible for their own actions. In the right-wing world, they are.

Really? Do you understand that directing someone to lie is an obstruction? Do you understand that?
So Obama should've been impeached? I mean he obstructed when he lied to the world about a video being the reason bengazi happened.

The Dems love investigating Republicans- for no reason other than to find some way to get them out of their way. The investigation into Hillary actually proved that she acted negligently when playing fast and loose with national security but they invented a new rule about intentions to let her off the hook.

Now we have an investigation into Trump that turned up nothing. It's reasonable to take a look at the lies that started the spying and the false premises to investigate both the Trump campaign and the Trump administration. But Dems now want to investigate those who want to investigate the bogus investigation. They want to take Trump down so will do anything to make that happen. They hate Barr because he is investigating the investigators and others who are likely corrupt as hell. That means he must go because he is not about to protect them by covering up the truth. The truth seekers are a real threat.

But they also want Trump gone. They see the polls and know that can't win the next election. They are preparing by importing more illegal voters and just trying to take Trump down so he can't run again or keep using the bias mouthpieces who call themselves media to help destroy Trump. Considering Trump's approval ratings despite their constant efforts, it's clear that more people are onto them than they realize.

Funny that nothing they've done has worked so far. The investigations and the constant whine from liberal media isn't working to change people's minds. The desperation is at a whole new level and nothing is too crazy for them to try.

"We have an investigation investigating why we are investigating an investigation. We will soon be able to answer a number of questions, thanks to the investigation, the investigation of the investigation, and the investigation investigating why we are investigating an investigation. Those questions are:

1) Was the investigation started under false pretenses, using documents known to be fake as justification for a FISA warrant? If so, who was involved?

2) Did the people being illegally investigated obstruct justice? Mueller said that the investigation was never obstructed, so you would think that the answer would be ‘no’, but apparently the House wants to investigate whether or not anyone obstructed the investigation without obstructing the investigation, because that’s suddenly a thing someone can do.

3) Is anyone obstructing the investigation of the investigation, or the investigation of the investigation of the investigation?

4) Are the investigators investigating the investigation of the investigation of the investigation obstructing the investigation of the investigation, or the investigation?

5) Is the investigation of the investigation an obstruction of either the investigation of the investigation of the investigation, or a deflection of the results of the investigation?

6) Do we need to investigate the investigation of the investigation, and/or the investigation of the investigation of the investigation, to see if the investigation of the investigation is obstructing the investigation of the investigation of the investigation, or if the investigation of the investigation of the investigation is obstructing the investigation of the investigation?

7) Did I repeat myself anywhere above? That does not require an investigation, but if you can in any way possibly tell whether or not I did (with any degree of certainty), you might be a genius…"

"Oh – and by the way… Since you can now obstruct justice without obstructing justice, I could take the above questions to a whole new level, repeating each one to see if any of the investigations obstructed any of the other the investigations without obstructing any of the investigations, which is to say, did they do anything to obstruct the investigations that qualifies as obstruction of the investigations, that did not actually obstruct the investigations? I’m not going to take things to that level only because, if I DID take this whole sad state of affairs to that level, it would give everyone a headache, myself included."

The Sad State of American Politics, 2019 | Global Liberty Media - The Counter Narrative
Read the Mueller Report. Don't just take Barr's Cliff Notes version as gospel.

So Trump being innocent, and was being harassed by Demon-crats for political reasons, well it's no wonder he was telling his staffers or admin to not give the investigators the time of day, and he did this because he knew that they were just fishing daily for a weak spot in Trump's mental wall that he had built into his make up over the years.

Lie about what ??????? No collusion where the left swore there was ????? So who was doing the lying ???? The left was doing the lying after Trump upset their lying to get their candidate elected.

Oops let me correct that by saying that the heartland of this country through the electorial college upset the leftist lying game, and therefore it got Trump elected. It was really on after that, where as the lying and speculation increased 10 fold on the left, and it's still going strong.

Hope they are all caught, and are all brought to justice or either shut down.

It's sickening how the media is controlling the narrative in this country, and it's even more sickening that the conservatives allowed that to happen. So where we're the conservatives in power for so long, that they allowed this thing to become so out of balance over the years ??

Example: Liberal radio has some of the most powerful signals out there, when conservative radio seems to be the weakest signals out there. That is a major problem I think just for starters.

Liberal TV in which the majority of the average to poor citizens (millions upon millions of them) can only afford to have, is dominating the ratings, and is controlling the narrative going into millions of these homes.

How did this happen over the years ??

Has greed destroyed the conservative party over the years ? Otherwise did they invest wrongfully or sparcely into the market places in which they thought would just support conservative values for little of nothing ???

The liberals figured out a way through taxation to get the working class in America to indirectly fund their narratives without funding the narratives themselves. It is why they are adamant to control government who then under their control forces conservatives to lose the narrative, and forces the working class through taxation to pay for their narratives.

The latest moves by liberals was highjacking major platforms to increase their power of persuation over the citizenry, and to give the impression that they are powerful because they can control the narratives through these tactics used.

I mean look at the conservatives, and how they are actually having to fight their way back to having a voice on college campuses again. Pathetic.

Like I said before, did the conservatives lose power so badly after the 60's, that all this was a long time coming ??

Well it's time to pick ourselves back up by our bootstraps, and invest in conservatism again (put our money where our mouths are), and win back the narrative in a more balanced way or has it already gone to far ???

The charge of obstruction is subjective and ambiguous. There are no set guidelines except the definition of the word itself.

Why would Trump interfere in an investigation he knew well ahead of time was phony? It doesn't even make sense. If the police accused you of armed robbery of a bank, but you were out of town when the robbery happened, why would you want to interfere in their investigation? You already know you are innocent of all accusations.
Yes, and if you saw a phony investigation being pushed your way, then of course you would instruct anyone you knew not to participate in a witch hunt, and you would inform them that the investigation is exactly that.

no honesty
no integrity
no morals
no loyalty

Trump put America in the sewer in less than 3 years .

To use your example, to democrats it would be obstruction of justice if you were accused of robbing a bank yet had been at the beach all day. Your GPS would prove it. But you deleted your GPS's tracking data because you didn't want the cops (and your wife) to find out that the night before you went to the titty bar.

That's not obstruction. You didn't commit the crime so there was nothing to obstruct. It doesn't mean that you have to cooperate and hand the cops everything they ask for, either.

To use your example, to democrats it would be obstruction of justice if you were accused of robbing a bank yet had been at the beach all day. Your GPS would prove it. But you deleted your GPS's tracking data because you didn't want the cops (and your wife) to find out that the night before you went to the titty bar.

That's not obstruction. You didn't commit the crime so there was nothing to obstruct. It doesn't mean that you have to cooperate and hand the cops everything they ask for, either.

I have a real life example that actually happened to me.
I live way the fuck out there. I own or control a large are, And I built a road(well its a glorified 2 track) 2 miles to get to my home. I own the road, its on private property.
There are 2 locked gates and one unlocked gate on my road, before you approach my home.
I am also a legal marijuana grower. 2 years ago I was charged with obstructing justice, because I was not there at the first gate to let the cops in to do a "compliance check".
That is only supposed to happen when they have suspicion, but in thhe past i told the sherrif that he and his guys are welcome anytime.
anyway,, before it went further, my attorney meets with the county guys. Meantime I arrange to meet the compliance team at the gate, they do their thing. im in compliance.
within a day. the county attorney calls me and says charges are dropped, as nothing illegal, nothing to obstruct.

Thats what my personal experience has been.

Yea liberals don't understand the definition of "Justice" as it pertains to that law. The definition is "the prosecution of a crime". Not "the seeking out of evidence in the attempt to find a crime" and not "not cooperating with the cops."

Yes, and if you saw a phony investigation being pushed your way, then of course you would instruct anyone you knew not to participate in a witch hunt, and you would inform them that the investigation is exactly that.

All they are looking to do is create processing crimes; you know, make a mistake on a time or date, or perhaps something in slight conflict with something you said months or years earlier.

It's how the feds operated with the Mafia. They get the little guys on some minor crime, and then the suspects start to cut deals, even if it means lying in favor of the government.

It should be illegal in my opinion, because investigators are not looking for answers. They already have the answers. The questioning is to see if your answers match theirs. If not, they get you on some perjury or obstruction charge.

You wouldn’t know it from the headlines, but the United States is enjoying a period of relative peace and prosperity. The economy is humming. The number of active duty military troops deployed overseas is the smallest it has been in at least 60 years. And for first time in at least a decade, more Americans think the country is headed in the right direction than in the wrong direction.

But despite these happy facts, there is a nagging sense that all is not well in America. There is a lingering feeling that our nation is frayed and fractured, perhaps beyond repair.

This raises the question: The next time something terrible happens (the next Pearl Harbor, Sept. 11 terrorist attack, or economic catastrophe), will we be united enough to respond effectively?

You wouldn’t know it from the headlines, but the United States is enjoying a period of relative peace and prosperity. The economy is humming. The number of active duty military troops deployed overseas is the smallest it has been in at least 60 years. And for first time in at least a decade, more Americans think the country is headed in the right direction than in the wrong direction.

But despite these happy facts, there is a nagging sense that all is not well in America. There is a lingering feeling that our nation is frayed and fractured, perhaps beyond repair.

This raises the question: The next time something terrible happens (the next Pearl Harbor, Sept. 11 terrorist attack, or economic catastrophe), will we be united enough to respond effectively?

Good question.
I was thinking about this today. Image the US DID go to war with China or Iran or Russia and the need to draft to bolster troop numbers took place.
Imagine millions of American men sent overseas.....who is left guarding the US homeland? Millions of illegals who have no real loyalty to the US.?
Just a thought. Maybe not possible. Don't know.

Good question.
I was thinking about this today. Image the US DID go to war with China or Iran or Russia and the need to draft to bolster troop numbers took place.
Imagine millions of American men sent overseas.....who is left guarding the US homeland? Millions of illegals who have no real loyalty to the US.?
Just a thought. Maybe not possible. Don't know.
Let the Mexicans etc get their American citizenship by earning it. Draft them to see if they truly want to be an American in times of hardship and during the good times. That goes for anyone coming here, where as they must earn their citizenship, and if that means voluntarily joining the military to defend the nation or if being drafted in war then so be it.

Forum List

Back