The Sad State of American Politics

The Dems love investigating Republicans- for no reason other than to find some way to get them out of their way. The investigation into Hillary actually proved that she acted negligently when playing fast and loose with national security but they invented a new rule about intentions to let her off the hook.

Now we have an investigation into Trump that turned up nothing. It's reasonable to take a look at the lies that started the spying and the false premises to investigate both the Trump campaign and the Trump administration. But Dems now want to investigate those who want to investigate the bogus investigation. They want to take Trump down so will do anything to make that happen. They hate Barr because he is investigating the investigators and others who are likely corrupt as hell. That means he must go because he is not about to protect them by covering up the truth. The truth seekers are a real threat.

But they also want Trump gone. They see the polls and know that can't win the next election. They are preparing by importing more illegal voters and just trying to take Trump down so he can't run again or keep using the bias mouthpieces who call themselves media to help destroy Trump. Considering Trump's approval ratings despite their constant efforts, it's clear that more people are onto them than they realize.

Funny that nothing they've done has worked so far. The investigations and the constant whine from liberal media isn't working to change people's minds. The desperation is at a whole new level and nothing is too crazy for them to try.

"We have an investigation investigating why we are investigating an investigation. We will soon be able to answer a number of questions, thanks to the investigation, the investigation of the investigation, and the investigation investigating why we are investigating an investigation. Those questions are:

1) Was the investigation started under false pretenses, using documents known to be fake as justification for a FISA warrant? If so, who was involved?

2) Did the people being illegally investigated obstruct justice? Mueller said that the investigation was never obstructed, so you would think that the answer would be ‘no’, but apparently the House wants to investigate whether or not anyone obstructed the investigation without obstructing the investigation, because that’s suddenly a thing someone can do.

3) Is anyone obstructing the investigation of the investigation, or the investigation of the investigation of the investigation?

4) Are the investigators investigating the investigation of the investigation of the investigation obstructing the investigation of the investigation, or the investigation?

5) Is the investigation of the investigation an obstruction of either the investigation of the investigation of the investigation, or a deflection of the results of the investigation?

6) Do we need to investigate the investigation of the investigation, and/or the investigation of the investigation of the investigation, to see if the investigation of the investigation is obstructing the investigation of the investigation of the investigation, or if the investigation of the investigation of the investigation is obstructing the investigation of the investigation?

7) Did I repeat myself anywhere above? That does not require an investigation, but if you can in any way possibly tell whether or not I did (with any degree of certainty), you might be a genius…"

"Oh – and by the way… Since you can now obstruct justice without obstructing justice, I could take the above questions to a whole new level, repeating each one to see if any of the investigations obstructed any of the other the investigations without obstructing any of the investigations, which is to say, did they do anything to obstruct the investigations that qualifies as obstruction of the investigations, that did not actually obstruct the investigations? I’m not going to take things to that level only because, if I DID take this whole sad state of affairs to that level, it would give everyone a headache, myself included."

The Sad State of American Politics, 2019 | Global Liberty Media - The Counter Narrative
Read the Mueller Report. Don't just take Barr's Cliff Notes version as gospel.

I find it so amazing that every single liberal on USMB read the entire 440 page Mueller report, and keep telling us conservatives to do the same.

The investigation into Hillary actually proved that she acted negligently when playing fast and loose with national security but they invented a new rule about intentions to let her off the hook.

If Hillary were ignorant and stupid 'maybe' you could make a case for not charging her. But she's a lawyer, a former senator, secretary of state, and first lady. There's no rational argument for suggesting she wasn't aware of security laws and protocols she broke.

The investigation into Hillary actually proved that she acted negligently when playing fast and loose with national security but they invented a new rule about intentions to let her off the hook.

If Hillary were ignorant and stupid 'maybe' you could make a case for not charging her. But she's a lawyer, a former senator, secretary of state, and first lady. There's no rational argument for suggesting she wasn't aware of security laws and protocols she broke.

Years ago the Democrats were saying she was the smartest woman in the world. Well the smartest woman in the would couldn't figure out what emails were classified even with a big letter "C" on top.

The Dems love investigating Republicans- for no reason other than to find some way to get them out of their way. The investigation into Hillary actually proved that she acted negligently when playing fast and loose with national security but they invented a new rule about intentions to let her off the hook.

Now we have an investigation into Trump that turned up nothing. It's reasonable to take a look at the lies that started the spying and the false premises to investigate both the Trump campaign and the Trump administration. But Dems now want to investigate those who want to investigate the bogus investigation. They want to take Trump down so will do anything to make that happen. They hate Barr because he is investigating the investigators and others who are likely corrupt as hell. That means he must go because he is not about to protect them by covering up the truth. The truth seekers are a real threat.

But they also want Trump gone. They see the polls and know that can't win the next election. They are preparing by importing more illegal voters and just trying to take Trump down so he can't run again or keep using the bias mouthpieces who call themselves media to help destroy Trump. Considering Trump's approval ratings despite their constant efforts, it's clear that more people are onto them than they realize.

Funny that nothing they've done has worked so far. The investigations and the constant whine from liberal media isn't working to change people's minds. The desperation is at a whole new level and nothing is too crazy for them to try.

"We have an investigation investigating why we are investigating an investigation. We will soon be able to answer a number of questions, thanks to the investigation, the investigation of the investigation, and the investigation investigating why we are investigating an investigation. Those questions are:

1) Was the investigation started under false pretenses, using documents known to be fake as justification for a FISA warrant? If so, who was involved?

2) Did the people being illegally investigated obstruct justice? Mueller said that the investigation was never obstructed, so you would think that the answer would be ‘no’, but apparently the House wants to investigate whether or not anyone obstructed the investigation without obstructing the investigation, because that’s suddenly a thing someone can do.

3) Is anyone obstructing the investigation of the investigation, or the investigation of the investigation of the investigation?

4) Are the investigators investigating the investigation of the investigation of the investigation obstructing the investigation of the investigation, or the investigation?

5) Is the investigation of the investigation an obstruction of either the investigation of the investigation of the investigation, or a deflection of the results of the investigation?

6) Do we need to investigate the investigation of the investigation, and/or the investigation of the investigation of the investigation, to see if the investigation of the investigation is obstructing the investigation of the investigation of the investigation, or if the investigation of the investigation of the investigation is obstructing the investigation of the investigation?

7) Did I repeat myself anywhere above? That does not require an investigation, but if you can in any way possibly tell whether or not I did (with any degree of certainty), you might be a genius…"

"Oh – and by the way… Since you can now obstruct justice without obstructing justice, I could take the above questions to a whole new level, repeating each one to see if any of the investigations obstructed any of the other the investigations without obstructing any of the investigations, which is to say, did they do anything to obstruct the investigations that qualifies as obstruction of the investigations, that did not actually obstruct the investigations? I’m not going to take things to that level only because, if I DID take this whole sad state of affairs to that level, it would give everyone a headache, myself included."

The Sad State of American Politics, 2019 | Global Liberty Media - The Counter Narrative

I find it so amazing that every single liberal on USMB read the entire 440 page Mueller report, and keep telling us conservatives to do the same.
I realize 380 pages is scary for you. If you do take the months it would take you to slog through all those words you would find two things interesting. First, the report is written in a style of prose that is totally accessible. It's not clogged with legalese. Second, you will fall md Barr's account ain't necessarily so. Trump engaged in obstructing the report time after time.

I realize 380 pages is scary for you. If you do take the months it would take you to slog through all those words you would find two things interesting. First, the report is written in a style of prose that is totally accessible. It's not clogged with legalese. Second, you will fall md Barr's account ain't necessarily so. Trump engaged in obstructing the report time after time.

Yeah, obstruction such as Trump wanted to fire Mueller. That's what is considered obstruction; doing something the President has all the constitutional power to do.

They go through days of New employee training signing off on completion of DOC handling. Rumor has it she signed off?

Yeah, obstruction such as Trump wanted to fire Mueller. That's what is considered obstruction; doing something the President has all the constitutional power to do.
Here's where reading the report really pays off. Trump directed McGahn to lie. He also directed others like Lewendowski to lie.

Readin' n writin'! A gift available to Trumpians, but they just won't unwrap it.

Donald Trump reminds me of the Rodney DangerField character in "CaddyShack". He waltzes in, offends everyone in Bushwood and they can't do anything about it.
There is one huge difference, however: Trump tells the truth. Dangerfield went for the funny bone, which requires a generous heap of deception which doesn't matter because it's just making people laugh that was his joie de vivre.
True. The political discourse is so absurd right now, I just look for ways to get entertainment value out of what I see and hear.
A blessing on your head, MMike. I don't find much amusement in the Democrat Party that has become too big for its britches. In my family, that kind of behavior resulted in Grandma Mattie's assault with a stinging willow switch onto the back of one's bare back legs. The funny thing is, her switch only took one time to get someone's reverence for behaving within reasonable bounds, and she didn't even have to verbalize what that was because we knew already we had it coming. Besides, it's stupid to make enemies with such a good cook. Her fig preserves on toast at breakfast was second to none. She picked those figs and immediately processed them, even if it was the hottest day of the year. I only received the anointment of wisdom once. That's all it took.
LoL yes the Democratic Party needs the business end of your Granny's switch. Grannies are the best. My Grandma Fern picked apples off of her tree and made the best cinnamon apple sauce ever. She was a gentle old soul and left the discipline to my Grandpa.

The Mule is not out there screaming cover-up nor his 18 Killary donor assistants? time to accept.

The Mule is not out there screaming cover-up nor his 18 Killary donor assistants? time to accept.
You're so witty! I figured out, after consulting my nine year old nephew, that when you wrote 'mule' you actually meant Mueller. And when you wrote 'killary' you actually meant Hillary.

Do you have a nne year old with you to create this level of wit?

And...

Mueller has not said a word since Barr whitewashed and spun his report.

Here's where reading the report really pays off. Trump directed McGahn to lie. He also directed others like Lewendowski to lie.

Readin' n writin'! A gift available to Trumpians, but they just won't unwrap it.

Even if that was so (and there is no empirical evidence that it was) how is that obstruction? If Trump "told" them to jump off a bridge, is that obstruction too?

If anybody wants to lie about something, that's on them--not Trump. If they lie, then the individuals are the ones obstructing an investigation--not Trump. In the left-wing world, people are not responsible for their own actions. In the right-wing world, they are.

Even if that was so (and there is no empirical evidence that it was) how is that obstruction? If Trump "told" them to jump off a bridge, is that obstruction too?

If anybody wants to lie about something, that's on them--not Trump. If they lie, then the individuals are the ones obstructing an investigation--not Trump. In the left-wing world, people are not responsible for their own actions. In the right-wing world, they are.

Really? Do you understand that directing someone to lie is an obstruction? Do you understand that?

Really? Do you understand that directing someone to lie is an obstruction? Do you understand that?

Let's try this: Say you witnessed an accident where a car rear ended another. And let's say that the guy in car that hit the other was somebody your friend knew. He was in the store at the time of the accident, and asked you to lie for him and say the guy in the front car cut him off and he couldn't stop in time.

So you decided not to do it, and instead tell the police officer what happened, and what your friend asked you to do. What would the police officer charge your friend with? What law did he break?

You're so witty! I figured out, after consulting my nine year old nephew, that when you wrote 'mule' you actually meant Mueller. And when you wrote 'killary' you actually meant Hillary.

And...

"Mueller has not said a word since Barr whitewashed and spun his report."

Thanks for agreeing no cover-up. No squaking by 19 Dems. How is it a cover-up when the entire report is posted for public viewing?

There is nothing there but an innocent man being railroaded. So he lashes out a few times in anger? Who wouldn't? And nothing happened.

Let's try this: Say you witnessed an accident where a car rear ended another. And let's say that the guy in car that hit the other was somebody your friend knew. He was in the store at the time of the accident, and asked you to lie for him and say the guy in the front car cut him off and he couldn't stop in time.

So you decided not to do it, and instead tell the police officer what happened, and what your friend asked you to do. What would the police officer charge your friend with? What law did he break?
He would be charged with obstruction. It happens every day. Read the police reports in your local paper.

And...

Thanks for agreeing no cover-up. No squaking by 19 Dems. How is it a cover-up when the entire report is posted for public viewing?

There is nothing there but an innocent man being railroaded. So he lashes out a few times in anger? Who wouldn't? And nothing happened.
The entire report IS NOT POSTED FOR PUBLIC VIEWING! McGahn and Narr have refused subpoenas. The report deserves hearings.

If, as you believe after the four page summary and Dramamine requiring spin Barr put on it, that Trump is an innocent man, why not let congress do its duty and hold hearings so everyone can understand it?

Years ago the Democrats were saying she was the smartest woman in the world. Well the smartest woman in the would couldn't figure out what emails were classified even with a big letter "C" on top.

Blatant example proving that certain people are above the law. ANY average citizen who did what she did, then attempted to bleach the evidence and destroy devices would be doing hard time in prison.

And...

The entire report IS NOT POSTED FOR PUBLIC VIEWING! McGahn and Narr have refused subpoenas. The report deserves hearings.

If, as you believe after the four page summary and Dramamine requiring spin Barr put on it, that Trump is an innocent man, why not let congress do its duty and hold hearings so everyone can understand it?

All the Law allows is posted. Again, no one from the Mule team is crying about cover-up or false conclusions. Mule and his DEMS were in on the summary and the blackout. No complaints?

There is no Obstruction. Again, ranting and raving about false charges (wishing it would end) is not obstruction.

The investigation went on an on two years (it could have ended week 1, that is another issue!) 4mil docs, 500 interviews, 2800 supenoas, On and on and on .....Nothing found of any value.

Now the new regime says ENOUGH! We have over-cooperated! No more interviews. Four tedious long investigations already completed. Anyone can understand these new refusals. Running out of baterry charge.....

Last edited:

Forum List

Back