The Sad Reality facing American Black Culture

All these right wing posts about blacks come to this message. Democrats are racists, keeping you enslaved. Republican are on your side but you are really too stupid to see that your real enemy is liberals which is why you keep voting for them.

All these right wing posts about blacks come to this message. Democrats are racists, keeping you enslaved. Republican are on your side but you are really too stupid to see that your real enemy is liberals which is why you keep voting for them.

True. But the thing is you have maybe somewhere like 50-100 unarmed black men killed by cops in a year. A bad thing to be sure. But, that's drop in the bucket of black murder victims, and not all of those unarmed men were murder vicitims, and perhaps not even a majority. And then even the total number of black murder victims in a year is dwarfed by the number of women sexually assaulted in America. Yet, what causes people to become outraged at the abuse of innocent people?

So you didn't read any of the links I provided in my subsequent posts which support what I said, I see. You just made up some bullshit in your head, and ignore all facts to the contrary.

Willfully stupid, you are.

I watched the video....It is my wish that Jesse Jackson would learn to speak english...what he speaks I do not know.

It always sounds good....but the actions are not there to back up the words.

If he had a brain, and I hgihly question that , he would say what any community leader should be saying.

"There is a legal process taking place and we all need to wait for the results of all the evidence and all the judgements" !

Nope... instead they bring a voter reigstration booth to the riot scene.

Frankly if you can't see what's going on they I think the words " Willfully stupid " do apply.

JO

Well, how does he address the crowd without going into it? You're using a logical fallacy (or bait and switch) to suggest the crowd must first engage in civil political speech before he can call on it to engage in civil political speech. JJ is a race pimp, though.

What is he doing there in the first place?

True. But the thing is you have maybe somewhere like 50-100 unarmed black men killed by cops in a year. A bad thing to be sure. But, that's drop in the bucket of black murder victims, and not all of those unarmed men were murder vicitims, and perhaps not even a majority. And then even the total number of black murder victims in a year is dwarfed by the number of women sexually assaulted in America. Yet, what causes people to become outraged at the abuse of innocent people?

They are raised by those who betray them.... they are not told like Ben Carson was to study, work hard and don't let the fools keep you down....no... they are told instead to go out and attack society.....society has police forces to deal with that. Ergo you see inordinate numbers of blacks incarcerated because that's where their mentors put them.

NAACP, Al sharpton, Jesse Jackson, New Black Panthers...so on and so forth. They all have one thing in common. They feed and thrive on the idea that White people hate black people. This is their raison d'etre, their sole mission, their founding principle.

Oh. Thought you were gonna say "they're all pawns pumped up beyond their own spheres of reality and used by sensationalistic hair-on-fire media to manipulate, incite and divide the gullible public and thereby attract attention (readers/viewers/listeners) to themselves so as to make more money", to which list you could have added ACORN, Van Jones, Shirley Sherrod, Henry Louis Gates, the "knockout game", Jeremiah Wright, etc etc.

Never mind. :)

Last edited:
Oh. Thought you were gonna say "they're all pawns pumped up beyond their own spheres of reality and used by sensationalistic hair-on-fire media to manipulate, incite and divide the gullible public and thereby attract attention (readers/viewers/listeners) to themselves so as to make more money", to which list you could have added ACORN, Van Jones, Shirley Sherrod, Henry Louis Gates, the "knockout game", Jeremiah Wright, etc etc.

Never mind. :)

Ahem.... yes well....um.....BINGO!

:)

NAACP, Al sharpton, Jesse Jackson, New Black Panthers...so on and so forth. They all have one thing in common. They feed and thrive on the idea that White people hate black people. This is their raison d'etre, their sole mission, their founding principle.

I didn't Mention MLK here because he really isn't in that Category even though Jesse Jackson was a confidant and friend of that statued legend. Jesse Jackson never was nor will he ever be a Martin Luther King for whatever that was worth and if you ask me that wasn't much either frankly. I didn't start this thread to denigrate the civil rights movement however ... I started it to shed light on the Phony race baiting movement that it has become.

There is a certain kind of nostalgia that war heroes share with one another. The thrill of the moment, the camaraderie of working together to save each other from a very real common enemy, the denouncing of personal interest and the bonding that unified, unselfish effort creates. They may not long for the pain and suffering but they do miss those moments of ultimate definition where we see the best in people and at times I suppose the worst. In retrospect however they don't go out looking for another enemy to relive the experience. It is one born of necessity not of preference it is one born of the courage of the moment not the foolhardy stupidity of moment.

Sadly the same cannot be said for the modern civil rights movement. While there are many leftovers from that time ( call them veterans ) that may miss the old hand in hand marches across the bridges and in the face of White Bigotry they do not exercise the same Wisdom that real war heroes do. Sure they miss the brotherhood and togetherness fostered by those heroic efforts but in a sad, twisted and perverted way they also apparently miss the racism and bigotry that existed then too. Why? Because it gave them a purpose that they no longer have, that's why. These guys are like gutter junkies looking for an old high.

For this reason dried out old phonies like Sharpton and Jackson keep searching for new enemies to fight, new frontiers to battle, new reasons to be Old Warriors and in the process they create the imaginary demons of their own self justification. Unfortunately they also create something else. Real Racism born of misinformation, selfish longing and stupid motivation. A whole new generation of blacks that are totally detached from the idea of the Selma march or others like it have found a new reason to hate white society and it is not based on anything but false stories, inflammatory sermons and poltically self serving drek. Now they see Racism where it is not, they imagine injustice where it doesn't really exist and they believe totally in the narrative that " The man " ( white man that is ) is keeping them down and keeping the good life away from them. This is all totally false and ridiculous of course but for them it becomes necessary because their mentors have betrayed their trust for personal gain and have raised the babies on snake venom instead instead of milk.

To the extent that racism was once a national policy that is now gone there is some reason to understand the national hangover, though it is now getting to be pretty late in the game for it....it is still there. To the extent that racism is part of human nature, a totally different subject btw, we do our best to deal with it by educating people against such ignorance.

However and I say this sincerely:

To the extent that racism is a manufactured motive used for the purpose of rabble rousing, money grubbing from government programs and fostering a unified voting block..it is a moral sin of the ultimate kind whether or not some of the Old Warriors are there to lead the charge.

I wonder if Jesse Jackson ever sat down long enough to read Don Quixote? Frankly I don't get the impression that he reads much at all except maybe the bank statement in the account that gets the government money deposited into it every month. White guilt is ok as long as it translates into $$$$.

Well said!!

Forum List

Back