The Sad Reality facing American Black Culture

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
NAACP, Al sharpton, Jesse Jackson, New Black Panthers...so on and so forth. They all have one thing in common. They feed and thrive on the idea that White people hate black people. This is their raison d'etre, their sole mission, their founding principle.

I didn't Mention MLK here because he really isn't in that Category even though Jesse Jackson was a confidant and friend of that statued legend. Jesse Jackson never was nor will he ever be a Martin Luther King for whatever that was worth and if you ask me that wasn't much either frankly. I didn't start this thread to denigrate the civil rights movement however ... I started it to shed light on the Phony race baiting movement that it has become.

There is a certain kind of nostalgia that war heroes share with one another. The thrill of the moment, the camaraderie of working together to save each other from a very real common enemy, the denouncing of personal interest and the bonding that unified, unselfish effort creates. They may not long for the pain and suffering but they do miss those moments of ultimate definition where we see the best in people and at times I suppose the worst. In retrospect however they don't go out looking for another enemy to relive the experience. It is one born of necessity not of preference it is one born of the courage of the moment not the foolhardy stupidity of moment.

Sadly the same cannot be said for the modern civil rights movement. While there are many leftovers from that time ( call them veterans ) that may miss the old hand in hand marches across the bridges and in the face of White Bigotry they do not exercise the same Wisdom that real war heroes do. Sure they miss the brotherhood and togetherness fostered by those heroic efforts but in a sad, twisted and perverted way they also apparently miss the racism and bigotry that existed then too. Why? Because it gave them a purpose that they no longer have, that's why. These guys are like gutter junkies looking for an old high.

For this reason dried out old phonies like Sharpton and Jackson keep searching for new enemies to fight, new frontiers to battle, new reasons to be Old Warriors and in the process they create the imaginary demons of their own self justification. Unfortunately they also create something else. Real Racism born of misinformation, selfish longing and stupid motivation. A whole new generation of blacks that are totally detached from the idea of the Selma march or others like it have found a new reason to hate white society and it is not based on anything but false stories, inflammatory sermons and poltically self serving drek. Now they see Racism where it is not, they imagine injustice where it doesn't really exist and they believe totally in the narrative that " The man " ( white man that is ) is keeping them down and keeping the good life away from them. This is all totally false and ridiculous of course but for them it becomes necessary because their mentors have betrayed their trust for personal gain and have raised the babies on snake venom instead instead of milk.

To the extent that racism was once a national policy that is now gone there is some reason to understand the national hangover, though it is now getting to be pretty late in the game for it....it is still there. To the extent that racism is part of human nature, a totally different subject btw, we do our best to deal with it by educating people against such ignorance.

However and I say this sincerely:

To the extent that racism is a manufactured motive used for the purpose of rabble rousing, money grubbing from government programs and fostering a unified voting block..it is a moral sin of the ultimate kind whether or not some of the Old Warriors are there to lead the charge.

I wonder if Jesse Jackson ever sat down long enough to read Don Quixote? Frankly I don't get the impression that he reads much at all except maybe the bank statement in the account that gets the government money deposited into it every month. White guilt is ok as long as it translates into $$$$.

Last edited:
NAACP, Al sharpton, Jesse Jackson, New Black Panthers...so on and so forth. They all have one thing in common. They feed and thrive on the idea that White people hate black people. This is their raison d'etre, their sole mission, their founding principle.

I didn't Mention MLK here because he really isn't in that Category even though Jesse Jackson was a confidant and friend of that statued legend. Jesse Jackson never was nor will he ever be a Martin Luther King for whatever that was worth and if you ask me that wasn't much either frankly. I didn't start this thread to denigrate the civil rights movement however ... I started it to shed light on the Phony race baiting movement that it has become.

There is a certain kind of nostalgia that war heroes share with one another. The thrill of the moment, the camaraderie of working together to save each other from a very real common enemy, the denouncing of personal interest and the bonding that unified, unselfish effort creates. They may not long for the pain and suffering but they do miss those moments of ultimate definition where we see the best in people and at times I suppose the worst. In retrospect however they don't go out looking for another enemy to relive the experience. It is one born of necessity not of preference it is one born of the courage of the moment not the foolhardy stupidity of moment.

Sadly the same cannot be said for the modern civil rights movement. While there are many leftovers from that time ( call them veterans ) that may miss the old hand in hand marches across the bridges and in the face of White Bigotry they do not exercise the same Wisdom that real war heroes do. Sure they miss the brotherhood and togetherness fostered by those heroic efforts but in a sad, twisted and perverted way they also apparently miss the racism and bigotry that existed then too. Why? Because it gave them a purpose that they no longer have, that's why. These guys are like gutter junkies looking for an old high.

For this reason dried out old phonies like Sharpton and Jackson keep searching for new enemies to fight, new frontiers to battle, new reasons to be Old Warriors and in the process they create the imaginary demons of their own self justification. Unfortunately they also create something else. Real Racism born of misinformation, selfish longing and stupid motivation. A whole new generation of blacks that are totally detached from the idea of the Selma march or others like it have found a new reason to hate white society and it is not based on anything but false stories, inflammatory sermons and poltically self serving drek. Now they see Racism where it is not, they imagine injustice where it doesn't really exist and they believe totally in the narrative that " The man " ( white man that is ) is keeping them down and keeping the good life away from them. This is all totally false and ridiculous of course but for them it becomes necessary because their mentors have betrayed their trust for personal gain and have raised the babies on snake venom instead instead of milk.

To the extent that racism was once a national policy that is now gone there is some reason to understand the national hangover, though it is now getting to be pretty late in the game for it....it is still there. To the extent that racism is part of human nature, a totally different subject btw, we do our best to deal with it by educating people against such ignorance.

To the extent that racism is a manufactured motive used for the purpose of rabble rousing, money grubbing from government programs and fostering a unified voting block..it is a moral sin of the ultimate kind whether or not some of the Old Warriors are there to lead the charge.

I wonder if Jesse Jackson ever sat down long enough to read Don Quixote? Frankly I don't get the impression that he reads much at all except maybe the bank statement in the account that gets the government money deposited into it every month. White guilt is ok as long as it translates into $$$$.

With less then 12% of the USA population,2.6 million blacks or 28% of the white/black arrests are arrested.
And so with efforts to raise the minimum wage to $10.80 the black unemployment rate will raise and the vicious circle with continue.
Businesses can handle gradual increases but not a 30% and as a result more blacks between 16 and 19 years will become unemployed.

Well, just from the sheer hype from the same stupid white guilt alphabet networks with the left wing agenda, they have us all believe this is very common.

As highlighted by MSNBC who says....."There is a war on black men in this country........."

War on black men. Get that? They push the notion, they pour gas on the notion, and the notion is totally false. There has been more than enough things GIVEN to black men. Most of which BTW has come from Republicans. Including their freedom and education along with the civil rights act of 1964.

All of that does not matter. Not one bit. The democrats (liberals) control the perception. They could not care less about truth. They do not care about the facts. The perception has been INDOCTRINATED into our culture. If anyone does have an "honest conversation" about it, and a good man like Ben Carson uses facts to back up his claims, he is automatically referred to as an uncle Tom.

Condoleezza Rice is not in any way honored by the NAACP, but honors the Jena 6?

You stupid left wing dicks are truly nothing but pawns. I laugh disrespectfully at all of you for thinking you are all so smart. When in actuality you are nothing but ignorant pussies. All of you. Not one exception.

Last edited:
With less then 12% of the USA population,2.6 million blacks or 28% of the white/black arrests are arrested.
And so with efforts to raise the minimum wage to $10.80 the black unemployment rate will raise and the vicious circle with continue.
Businesses can handle gradual increases but not a 30% and as a result more blacks between 16 and 19 years will become unemployed.

LOL, at anyone thinking there was any chance any of them were intending to get a job, (those who are burning and looting those businesses) to pay for the things they want.

What a disaster of a race the democrats have created in the black community. What an absolute disaster.

192490.jpg

Unfortunately for black youths they are wasting away in prisons at the behest ot their teachers, mentors and parents who insist that they grow up in resistance to the system. They are given tacit approval to break the law, to incite and pariticipate in violence and predation. Yes there are an inordinate number of blacks in the system but then again there are an inordinate number of blacks raised on the concpet that they must attack the system.

I don't have an answer in the immeidate for the imbalances but I do have an answer for those who train their children to be criminals.

JO

Well, just from the sheer hype from the same stupid white guilt alphabet networks with the left wing agenda, they have us all believe this is very common.

As highlighted by MSNBC who says....."There is a war on black men in this country........."

War on black men. Get that? They push the notion, they pour gas on the notion, and the notion is totally false. There has been more than enough things GIVEN to black men. Most of which BTW has come from Republicans. Including their freedom and education along with the civil rights act of 1964.

All of that does not matter. Not one bit. The democrats (liberals) control the perception. They could not care less about truth. They do not care about the facts. The perception has been INDOCTRINATED into our culture. If anyone does have an "honest conversation" about it, and a good man like Ben Carson uses facts to back up his claims, he is automatically referred to as an uncle Tom.

Condoleezza Rice is not in any way honored by the NAACP, but honors the Jena 6?

You stupid left wing dicks are truly nothing but pawns. I laugh disrespectfully at all of you for thinking you are all so smart. When in actuality you are nothing ignorant pussies. All of you. Not one exception.

You may enjoy this

Johnson's Great Society has basically destroyed the the future of many blacks in the U.S. That's his legacy.

My understanding is that Jesse Jackson went to Ferguson and merely pointed out to the black community they make up two thirds of the population and yet in the last election their participation was in the single digits.

How anyone could interpret that as "rabble rousing" of a bad sort is beyond me.

War on blacks war on women war on illegals. I think there is a war against whitey. thank god I'm a woman at least I have that lower position going for me. (sarcasm smilie). I can't find the real smilies. Cuz there us a war on women. ;)

JACKSON: No. And I think it's unfortunate for him to name-call and to stereotype in that way. The fact is, what I have been doing, meeting with ministers tonight and meeting with members of the family, trying to work on people doing, for example, voter registration, telling people that only registered voters can be jurors. Registered voters elect mayors who appoint police chiefs. Registered voters, in fact, can elect judges.

We've been giving clarity and instruction. We know that you can reshape the iron when it's hot, but you shouldn't turn the iron on yourself. We discourage any kind of violence by police or people. The real riot here has been a police riot. And so they've stepped away. People are upset, but people are really calm.

Rev. Jesse Jackson appears at protest in Ferguson | Hannity | Fox News

My understanding is that Jesse Jackson went to Ferguson and merely pointed out to the black community they make up two thirds of the population and yet in the last election their participation was in the single digits.

How anyone could interpret that as "rabble rousing" of a bad sort is beyond me.

Jesse Jackson is a race pimp by his career choice. He may have once been a legitimate force for civil rights but he is no longer that. If he pointed out to the black population that they don' use their right to vote that's a good thing.

However he has no business walking the streets with law breakers and looters. That is Rabble Rousiing. If he was truly legitimate he would say " I won't joint his movement until it becomes law abiding"... unfortunately though he is of the opinion that the police are the criminals.

Jesse Jackson is a race pimp by his career choice. He may have once been a legitimate force for civil rights but he is no longer that. If he pointed out to the black population that they don' use their right to vote that's a good thing.

However he has no business walking the streets with law breakers and looters. That is Rabble Rousiing. If he was truly legitimate he would say " I won't joint his movement until it becomes law abiding"... unfortunately though he is of the opinion that the police are the criminals.
So you didn't read any of the links I provided in my subsequent posts which support what I said, I see. You just made up some bullshit in your head, and ignore all facts to the contrary.

Willfully stupid, you are.

Well, how does he address the crowd without going into it? You're using a logical fallacy (or bait and switch) to suggest the crowd must first engage in civil political speech before he can call on it to engage in civil political speech. JJ is a race pimp, though.

Forum List

Back