The Russian Olympics & Unchecked Insanity: A Foreign-Relations Firestorm In Making

It's VERY simple what this all boils down to... the HOMOS have been SPOILED over the past couple decades. They are USED TO being able to BULLY anyone that DARES voice an opinion that isn't all praise and acceptance of their SICK FUCKING PERVERTED SEX SHIT.

Well TOO BAD fags, DEAL WITH IT. The VAST MAJORITY of people on this planet do NOT ACCEPT, LIKE, CONDONE or in any other way AGREE with your FILTHY, BUTT HUMPING, SHIT PACKING, NASTY, DISGUSTING SEX HABITS.

DEAL WITH IT.

Now PLEASE, shut the fuck up and GET BACK IN THE CLOSET!

Oh and neither of Putins daughters speak to him. It is said they despise the man. So much for character references, eh?

The man couldn't even rule his own house righteously. How in the world could anyone believe he is ruling a nation righteously? He isn't!

He is NOT ruling his nation righteously.

But this has nothing to do with the boycott of the Sochi Olympics NOT HAPPENING.

It's VERY simple what this all boils down to... the HOMOS have been SPOILED over the past couple decades. They are USED TO being able to BULLY anyone that DARES voice an opinion that isn't all praise and acceptance of their SICK FUCKING PERVERTED SEX SHIT.

Well TOO BAD fags, DEAL WITH IT. The VAST MAJORITY of people on this planet do NOT ACCEPT, LIKE, CONDONE or in any other way AGREE with your FILTHY, BUTT HUMPING, SHIT PACKING, NASTY, DISGUSTING SEX HABITS.

DEAL WITH IT.

..........................................................................................................................

I wouldn't have said all this myself, but I sure enjoyed reading it.

Its a good thing when someone with guts tells the Political Correctness Mafia to stuff it.

DEAL WITH IT.

No matter how much we scare you, Pole Rider, we're not going away. :D

He didn't seem scared to me.

Pole Rider?

Have you read the articles about all the awful diseases homosexuals get from their lifestyle?

Where do I complain about them driving up my insurance rates?

I don't really need to as most Russian citizens already view gays calling for an Olympic boycott as cultural imperialism. If you want to play 'world citizen', you should get up to speed and check out what many Russian citizens are saying on Russian websites about an Olympic boycott.

A boycott is not the first call...the Olympics need to be moved. They may not be...then options will be looked at. Can you imagine if the Russians had passed the same kind of laws against certain christain sects or christians in general.....?

We have those laws right here! Christians propagandizing in the streets are arrested frequently.

A Christian was arrested for reading the Bible in front of the DMV in Hemet.

Two Hemet men charged with unlawful protest for reading the Bible aloud outside a state government building were acquitted by a judge Tuesday.
http://touch.latimes.com/#section/-1/article/p2p-77021414/

Christian chaplains in the military are subject to court martial for saying the name Jesus.

link?

New Orleans arrested a pastor and five others for street preaching after sunset.

NEW ORLEANS — The New Orleans City Council voted last week to repeal a controversial ban against street preaching and evangelism on Bourbon Street.
http://christiannews.net/2013/08/04...ficially-lifts-ban-on-preaching-after-sundown

It's a long and growing list.

It's a list of misrepresenting the facts.

DEAL WITH IT.

Hmm... A tamer way of putting that might be to say that the American Psychological Association is in gross malpractice in taking homosexuality off the DSM and that this outfall of doing so was predictable, even at the time back in the 1970s when this coup on science happened.

People who are homosexual are very likely to have been molested as children and suffering from artificial imprinted/habituated sexual compulsions. Instead of the stigma of the DSM, perhaps the APA could come up with a milder label for them so that they can still not be stigmatized, but also be aware of their issues and have access and impetus to seek treatment. Untreated childhood sexual abuse is the root of many adult mental disabilities.

Yes, the temptation to have a visceral disgusted response to what they do and worse, what they're trying to portray to children as "normal" [translation: "you should try it!"..a pedophile grooming technique to normalize the crime that's about to happen to the child], is only normal. But we should avoid it like we avoid impulses from our lower primate selves. I've theorized that rabies, yes, rabies, is the cause behind people's visceral repellant-response to gay behaviors; or any other obvious signs of deep mental problems. Rabies is a scourge of all warm blooded mammals. It has been around for millions of years. Avoiding and "pushing away" any pack, troop or herd member that is acting obviously erratically may have been a deep evolutionary tool to survival. You see this behavior all the time in wild animals. One animal starts acting weird and erratic, the others will drive it off or kill it quickly.

We should avoid that though as I say, the "rabies-reaction" to gays. Instead we should extend compassion at the same time we extinguish promotion of grossly deviant sexual behaviors as "normal". For they are not; no matter how you like to dress them up and sell them to the kids wrapped in bright rainbow colors..

What, have I said something?...lol... my evolutionary views not jibing with your preconceived notions that I'm some christian zealot?

Secular debators pose different problems.

DEAL WITH IT.

No matter how much we scare you, Pole Rider, we're not going away. :D
No matter how much Russia scares you, ms strapon, they're not going away.

The issue is simple. Russians don't want gays advertising their sexuality to children in public.

And this makes gays very angry and fired up.

Addicts can get very agitated when denied their drug of choice.

I guess they should black out male figure skating

oly_a_weir01_576.jpg

Last edited:
Not allowing gays to propagandize is not the same as stoning them. They may want to say it's the same, but it isn't.

It should be called the "Keep it to yourself" law.

LA TIMES: West largely rejecting calls for Olympic boycott over Russia anti-gay law
Since President Obama said Friday that he was opposed to the idea of a boycott because of the blow that would deal to athletes who have been training for years to compete, other Western leaders have echoed that sentiment and said they wouldn’t call for their national teams to stay home from the Games in the Russian Black Sea resort....

...British Prime Minister David Cameron spoke out over the weekend in opposition to a call for a boycott by British actor Stephen Fry....

...Sebastian Coe, who won the first of his four Olympic gold medals in middle-distance running after defying a Western boycott of the 1980 Summer Olympic Games in Moscow, was back in the Russian capital over the weekend for the world athletics championships. He told reporters he remains opposed to subjecting sports competitions to political boycotts.

“I don’t think they achieve what they set out to do. They harm only one group: the athletes,” said Coe, now head of the British Olympic Assn. West largely rejecting calls for Olympic boycott over Russia anti-gay law - latimes.com
Hmmm. Will the gays push the issue? Or will the history books say, "things between the superpowers at a critical stress point in history, began rapidly unravelling all as a direct result of homosexual activists going too far unchecked with a metastisized zeal and blinders on".

Gays harp on and on forever about people being tolerant of their lifestyles and views. Yet they show the worst intolerance of those who have their own lifestyle and views different from them. Russia is a sovereign nation that has decided gay propaganda belongs nowhere near impressionable kids. They denounce homosexuality as something that is not a social value to be passed on to kids.

Good for them. Sex with the lower digestive tract is unnatural and deadly. Sex's natural function is for reproduction. Apparently the Russians have figured that out and would like to teach their children that. Kudos to Russia for caring about their kids. If Russia has gay teens, they should get them the best mental health care possible to discover when they were "tampered with" and how to undo that habituation or brainwashing if they wish it.

I think there is very much going to be a Chic-Fil-A reaction to this gay call *yawn* once again for everyone to jump up and promote their lifestyle. Russia is a weird country. I wouldn't mess with them personally. And gays are just as zealous and blind as russians are staunch. This is a situation that is potentially very volitile and dangerous for foreign relations between the US & Russia. Like we need THAT on our plate right now too...

thanks for sharing, helen lovejoy phelps.

That poor fellow in the photo looks like he may be suffering from HIV. Very skinny, pale. Such a terrible price to pay for not getting some therapy as a boy.

That poor fellow in the photo looks like he may be suffering from HIV. Very skinny, pale. Such a terrible price to pay for not getting some therapy as a boy.

Beat the gay out of the child

Beat the gay out of the child

I'm not familiar with any therapy that beats children. I am aware of therapy that tries to help them work through episodes of childhood sexual abuse though...
ATLANTA [2005 Clinical Psychiatry News] -- Substance abuse is pervasive among gay men and is so intricately intertwined with epidemics of depression, partner abuse, and childhood sexual abuse that adequately addressing one issue requires attention to the others as well, said Ronald Stall, Ph.D., chief of prevention research for the division of HIV/AIDS prevention at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta...

The only place the gay should be beaten out of is the American Psychological Association. They've made it a barrable offense for a therapist to offer help to a child who badly wants it for himself as a result of feeling his sex-abuse "new orientation" is not what he wants for himself.

That is machiavellian gay-indocrinization. Don't wonder why so many gay teens commit suicide. When members of a group that should support their sexual autonomy are saying to them "oh no you don't! You aren't going to change now that we have you in the fold! You're ours, forever...and there's nothing you can do about it now.."

Imagine telling a victim of rape "you must embrace what you have become as a result of what was done to you"; instead of offering them choices in therapy? Wow. Two crimes for the price of one...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back