The Russian Olympics & Unchecked Insanity: A Foreign-Relations Firestorm In Making

Gays seem to be laboring under a misconception that they issues affecting gays are important to them, but not so important to everyone else.

The Olympics needs to be moved from Russia. If that doesn't happen, then prepare for demonstrations of one kind or another....and some forms of boycotts, formal and informal.

That's just the way it is.

Will it be effective? Who knows right now. But it will be substantial....more than many here would guess.

I would love to see you bull dykes protest in Russia, talk about a beat down,,,,,i would pay to see that. :lol:

Dyke_187301_161456.jpg

RUSSIAN DYKE PUNCH!!

The Olympics needs to be moved from Russia. If that doesn't happen, then prepare for demonstrations of one kind or another....and some forms of boycotts, formal and informal.

Will it be effective? Who knows right now. But it will be substantial....more than many here would guess.

I would love to see you bull dykes protest in Russia, talk about a beat down,,,,,i would pay to see that. :lol:

They would be arrested and deported immediately. It's not like Russia has immigration courts to make sure foreign rights are respected.

There will be no demonstrations, no street protests, nothing will happen. Gays will paint their nails and call it a day.

Gays are afraid that once people see that the activist agenda can be opposed more people will do it. They want to be able to tantrum enough to bend others to their will. Two year olds do it all the time.

Stopping activists from spouting their gay propaganda in Russia will undoubtably save lives. The Russians are not nearly as accommodating as Americans are. The activists are likely to get a mob of Russians tearing them limb from limb.

There would be no gay activism if gays had equal rights. End of story.

Gays are afraid that once people see that the activist agenda can be opposed more people will do it. They want to be able to tantrum enough to bend others to their will. Two year olds do it all the time.

Stopping activists from spouting their gay propaganda in Russia will undoubtably save lives. The Russians are not nearly as accommodating as Americans are. The activists are likely to get a mob of Russians tearing them limb from limb.

BFS. They will never stop wanting more, just like the NAACP, there whining and crying will never stop.

BFS. They will never stop wanting more, just like the NAACP, there whining and crying will never stop.
Just as soon as homos were allowed into the military and gay marriage was made legal.

They started demanding transvestites be allowed to use the opposite sex restrooms.

And in my state they are demanding taxpayer funded sex changes for prison inmates.

Like you said, the LGBTQ, just like the NAACP, their demands will never ever stop....... :evil:

Vladimir Zhirinovsky is said to be more powerful than Putin in some circles. He has huge base in Russia. He's a madman which has nothing to do with the fact that he is also a homosexual. Putin is taking his own country in this direction and his Islamic allies approve of his actions. He has positioned himself as paragon of virtue with his recent condemnation of America for gay marriage, gay adoption - he bans Russian children from being adopted by ANY american, tolerating Islamic terrorism - etc. What he is doing is defining himself and then defining Obama as King of the Land of Sodom as a recent Russian article dubbed us.

They are setting the stage for justification of attacking us later on. China and Russia have an agreement that China will take Taiwan and when USA responds to China - Russia is going to strike the USA. Then there will be a land, sea and air invasion. From the north - from the south ( mexico will be gateway) from the west ( california ) from the eastern seaboard from Fla to NY. The Islamists have tolerated American gays for their own agenda of promoting tolerance for their own interests. After America is attacked that will no longer be the case. The Islamists who are here are more in alignment with Russia, not USA. Even the Muslim Brotherhood is asking for Russias help. The winds of change are here. I saw a video yrs ago of Egyptians dousing five homosexual Muslims with petro drop kicking them into a very deep pit and dropping a match on them. In their religion, the penalty for homosexuality is a death sentence. I do not quite get how the liberal gay americans have not awakened to that reality and the possible dangers we are all being exposed to through this administration.

Every gay politician,advocate, organization, millions of names and addresses. They don't even have to guess where people live because when people give personal information they do not realise what an enemy force can do with that list. These are perilous times and Russia is making plans against us. To believe Russians are our friends is unchecked Moral Insanity. imo.

-Jeri
Well of course they're not our friends. But the fault isn't entirely theirs now is it? People caught up in a wave of political-correctness are kind of narcissistic in a way. They have lost the capacity to even conceive that any other view other than their own could possibly have merit. Gays and their supporters literally have no idea how grotesque and skewed their behaviors and public gyrations impact other people who don't share their frame of reference.

It's an all or nothing proposition. That's how extreme the gay subculture is. In order to "sign on", you have to abdicate all matter of sanity and common sense about the human body and its functions; about how what adults do influences kids, about...about...about... Well just about any thing the gay religion says is sacred, and you dare not challenged it!

Enter the Russians, and yes, their muslim buddies. The Russians and the ME have been crossing borders and intermarrying with that big melting pot in way Eastern Europe. So there's a lot of islamic influence in Russia. Just look at the architecture in some of the old buildings. Obama and company [the gays who paid to have him elected and who now own him] really do appear grotesque and skewed. You simply CANNOT expect everyone in the world to sign on with this homosexual circus. Especially those with 1,000 years + tradition of having that be deemed by their very god as a sign of deep human sickness, taboo, to be avoided.

It's not like the world hasn't seen where this is going before. I think about 7/8's of all the holy scripture in every religion worldwide are simply history lessons. Ancient Greece did a similar slow devolution where the age of the boys they started sodomizing got pushed lower and lower and lower until it became fashionable and basically expected that boys as young as six were taken by adult men to be raped sexually until they were "into it" and themselves did the same thing to boys when they were adult men.

No. There's no bridge between the two perspectives at all. You're either sane or you believe the gay subculture is benign. You can't be in both places at the same time.

It's why I keep bringing up the allegory of the story "The Emporer's New Clothes". The naked Emperor just waltzed into Russia and wants to flaunt himself in public there. The Russians quickly noticed the obvious, walked up to him and said "shirt, pants and shoes required here sir!"

When you get caught up in a cultural wave and worry about social posturing instead of logic, you open yourself up to gross manipulation by those who are very adept at bullying their way into whatever they want...all while accusing others of being the bullys instead.

It really is the perfect cover. Only the Russians aren't going to be bullied. So the situation is primed for disaster. We have two big bullies staring each other down and neither one of them is going to budge. The net result will most likely spell disaster for US/Russian relations, and by extension, US/Islamic relations [what's left of them]. It could even conceivably be the tipping point. To demonstrate how insane many gay strategists are, instead of cringing at this notion, they would be glad for it. Because then it would allow them maximum manipulation, maximum leverage to force their agenda even deeper into American society, at the cost of everything. That's what I mean when I keep saying they themselves don't even know where this is heading. They cannot be trusted at the helm in this matter because they are...how shall I put this?....collectively as a religion and a subculture, wildly out of control and not playing with a full deck in the poker game.

Last edited:

The Olympics in Sochi will go on as scheduled. There may be protests. The protesters will be arrested and jailed. This will go on far away from the Olympics competition sites. And far beyond the peering eyes of the liberal media.
Unless they want to end up losing their Olympic press credentials and asked to leave the country.
Look, nobody cares about this except the extreme left here in the US. Militant gay activists are using the liberal blogosphere to gin up support for their agenda.
They can stow it because the Olympics in Sochi will go on as scheduled.

That's a vast over-simplification of the issue.

While I agree that boycotting the Olympics for political reasons is a very bad idea, the recent Russian law is all kinds of wrong, and already, attacked on homosexuals are increasing in Russia as a result.

Idea that "promoting" homosexuality will encourage children to "choose" to be gay is ridiculous. Being gay is a who you are, not something you choose to be. There are homosexuals in every culture, in every race, in every creed.

What hurts society, is the cost of closetting, hiding, and hating homosexuals. Unresolved sexual issues are one of the leading reasons why teens commit suicide and have other mental health issues.

Canada has allowed gay marriage for the past 10 years, and our society is better and safer for that decision.

Very nice. Here's where yours and everyone else who is screeching about this go off the rails. Russia has a culture which frowns on homosexuality. This is nothing new.
In fact the majority of nations and cultures at least object to homosexuality.
The irony here is the American liberal will throw their undying support to Muslims of all factions, yet Islam is perhaps the most staunchly anti-gay religion on the planet.
Again, this is nothing new. There are surprises here.
This is simply another 'cause' in the long and very boring list of liberal causes.
BTW, to which society do you refer?
Please. Speak only for yourself.

The Russian ban on adoptions has nothing to do with gays. The ban was instituted as a result of the Magnitsky Act. Gay is not in control of the whole world and not everything is based in gayness.

Liberal Americans support islam because right now islam is killing Christians. Liberals believe that once Jews and Christians are gone, islam will become liberal itself and also embrace homosexuality as a way of life. They are wrong, but all the evidence points in that direction.

What should not be counted on is a significant American opposition to Russia. Christian and Jewish Americans might not support Godless athiests and homosexuals over other Christians and Jews. Already our military has implemented policies that are hostile to believers leading to exclusion of believers in military service.

Don't count on an army of American patriots rushing to support liberal activism.

I was aware that the ban on adoption was for all americans but didn't know it was the result of Magnitsky Act. So getting back to Russia - don't hold your breath waiting for christians to ever applaud Russia or Putin for anything. Putin is a murderer in case some have forgotten. He had a political opponent poisoned to death - some have told the details of how he got away with it - he was a wife beater, a philanderer, a thief who stole billions from Russian private citizens - and put in his own pocket - he didn't come from a rich family and was a small potato getting started. Russia has a history of communism, KGB, anti - God, always siding with a wicked company - nothing about Russia and Putin impress me. This virtuous act is all a show. This guy is getting ready to strike the USA once China invades Taiwan and you can bet on that day no one will be calling him Mr. Nice guy. His plans are evil and he is evil. I make no excuses for gay communities - don't know any - am not gay - but as a christian I do not believe anyone has the right to murder someone for being gay. God didn't put muslims on this earth to be judge jury executioner for gay folks. Not their job.

The Russian ban on adoptions has nothing to do with gays. The ban was instituted as a result of the Magnitsky Act. Gay is not in control of the whole world and not everything is based in gayness.

Liberal Americans support islam because right now islam is killing Christians. Liberals believe that once Jews and Christians are gone, islam will become liberal itself and also embrace homosexuality as a way of life. They are wrong, but all the evidence points in that direction.

What should not be counted on is a significant American opposition to Russia. Christian and Jewish Americans might not support Godless athiests and homosexuals over other Christians and Jews. Already our military has implemented policies that are hostile to believers leading to exclusion of believers in military service.

Don't count on an army of American patriots rushing to support liberal activism.

I was aware that the ban on adoption was for all americans but didn't know it was the result of Magnitsky Act. So getting back to Russia - don't hold your breath waiting for christians to ever applaud Russia or Putin for anything. Putin is a murderer in case some have forgotten. He had a political opponent poisoned to death - some have told the details of how he got away with it - he was a wife beater, a philanderer, a thief who stole billions from Russian private citizens - and put in his own pocket - he didn't come from a rich family and was a small potato getting started. Russia has a history of communism, KGB, anti - God, always siding with a wicked company - nothing about Russia and Putin impress me. This virtuous act is all a show. This guy is getting ready to strike the USA once China invades Taiwan and you can bet on that day no one will be calling him Mr. Nice guy. His plans are evil and he is evil. I make no excuses for gay communities - don't know any - am not gay - but as a christian I do not believe anyone has the right to murder someone for being gay. God didn't put muslims on this earth to be judge jury executioner for gay folks. Not their job.

Well, he impresses a lot on the Right here.

Oh and neither of Putins daughters speak to him. It is said they despise the man. So much for character references, eh?

The man couldn't even rule his own house righteously. How in the world could anyone believe he is ruling a nation righteously? He isn't!

This is where your assumptions make you look foolish.
This is not about Putin. Your side wishes it was.
Putin is former KGB. He is a Communist. Given the opportunity, Putin would bring back the USSR.
Putin is not the issue here. This is cultural. Period.

This is where your assumptions make you look foolish.
This is not about Putin. Your side wishes it was.
Putin is former KGB. He is a Communist. Given the opportunity, Putin would bring back the USSR.
Putin is not the issue here. This is cultural. Period.

Interesting...I highlighted a post talking about Putin and made a comment about it....and yet you say it's not about Putin. Did you not read the post I was replying to?

Russia is not murdering anyone for being gay. Activists are being jailed for propagandizing homosexuality and they SHOULD be jailed for that. They can always not propagandize and therefore not go to jail. The United States has become the Godless soulless communists that previous generations fought against. In a quirk of fate, it is now Russia that is the beacon of religious freedom, not the US. It would be an utter shame if Russia should indeed strike the United States and put the question to Americans as to whether they are going to support atheist liberals or fellow Christians and Jews. The answer might surprise you.

Spare me tales of political assassination when America does the same thing only more of it. obama has a license to kill and he's been using it Andrew Breitbart, Michael Cormier, Michael Hastings, Aaron Swartz and the disappearance of Christopher Lasseter, the only witness to Breitbart's death.

We're supposed to feel more secure here than in Russia! Spare me.

Forum List

Back