The Russian Olympics & Unchecked Insanity: A Foreign-Relations Firestorm In Making

Why do non-Russian gays want to meddle with Russian culture?
Seems overly imperialistic to me.

Yeah...gays as imperialistic.....run with that.

I don't really need to as most Russian citizens already view gays calling for an Olympic boycott as cultural imperialism. If you want to play 'world citizen', you should get up to speed and check out what many Russian citizens are saying on Russian websites about an Olympic boycott.

I don't really need to as most Russian citizens already view gays calling for an Olympic boycott as cultural imperialism. If you want to play 'world citizen', you should get up to speed and check out what many Russian citizens are saying on Russian websites about an Olympic boycott.

Can't be as vociferous as what American Citizens are saying about the Nazi-like Russian law.

A boycott is not the first call...the Olympics need to be moved. They may not be...then options will be looked at. Can you imagine if the Russians had passed the same kind of laws against certain christain sects or christians in general.....?

A boycott is not the first call...the Olympics need to be moved. They may not be...then options will be looked at. Can you imagine if the Russians had passed the same kind of laws against certain christain sects or christians in general.....?

Nothing is going to change the Olympic site or schedule.
Give it up.

Russia is not murdering anyone for being gay. Activists are being jailed for propagandizing homosexuality and they SHOULD be jailed for that. They can always not propagandize and therefore not go to jail. The United States has become the Godless soulless communists that previous generations fought against. In a quirk of fate, it is now Russia that is the beacon of religious freedom, not the US.

Excellent points Katzndogz!

Media-gays are prone to a little hyperbolic mania when they see an opportunity to milk sympathy and inch their Agenda just a little bit closer...to the children..to the children.

Russians have noticed this slow march and have simply called the gay on it. So naturally they throw themselves to the floor and beat themselves on the chest, ripping their hair out because they cannot inappropriate expose children to deviant sexual behavior.

Newsflash: The Olympics arent' getting moved. The gay isn't getting its way on this one. The Russian culture wins and the message of not exposing children to gay influences has won the debate.

Last edited:

Nothing is going to change the Olympic site or schedule.
Give it up.

We'll see.

Yes, you can always fly to another country, turn over all the rocks you can in the mud looking for some patriots to your pet cause and then hire some actors to beat them up and pour water on them etc. and say you have a "civil rights abuse situation"...

Remember folks, one leg of "ground zero" for the Gay Agenda stands in San Francisco, CA. The other leg is firmly planted in West Hollywood, CA. Let's just say their cause would not be short on actors, directors and fiction maestros of all walks...

We have those laws right here! Christians propagandizing in the streets are arrested frequently.

A Christian was arrested for reading the Bible in front of the DMV in Hemet. Christian chaplains in the military are subject to court martial for saying the name Jesus. New Orleans arrested a pastor and five others for street preaching after sunset. It's a long and growing list.

How about we just start treating gay propagandists the way we treat Christian propagandists? We'd have the same laws they have in Russia.

We have those laws right here! Christians propagandizing in the streets are arrested frequently.

A Christian was arrested for reading the Bible in front of the DMV in Hemet. Christian chaplains in the military are subject to court martial for saying the name Jesus. New Orleans arrested a pastor and five others for street preaching after sunset. It's a long and growing list.

How about we just start treating gay propagandists the way we treat Christian propagandists? We'd have the same laws they have in Russia.

Why was that Christian arrested? What was the charge?

Rather than move the Olympics, the IAAF is putting an end to gay propaganda ITSELF.

Rainbow painted nails will not be permitted.

IAAF makes 'gay rights' jumper repaint rainbow nails - FRANCE 24

AFP - Swedish high jumper Emma Green-Tregaro has repainted her nails after being warned by the IAAF that the rainbow colours she sported in qualification in support of gay rights were a breach of regulations.

The Olympics won't be moved but gay propagandists might have to keep their views to themselves.

Just to show how ignorant the LGBT crowd is, I saw a picture this morning of two lesbian athletes kissing after their event in a RUSSIAN STADIUM!!!!!

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Rather than move the Olympics, the IAAF is putting an end to gay propaganda ITSELF.

Rainbow painted nails will not be permitted.

IAAF makes 'gay rights' jumper repaint rainbow nails - FRANCE 24

AFP - Swedish high jumper Emma Green-Tregaro has repainted her nails after being warned by the IAAF that the rainbow colours she sported in qualification in support of gay rights were a breach of regulations.

The Olympics won't be moved but gay propagandists might have to keep their views to themselves.

We'll see how that kind of suppression works out. One thing I know...you approve of the suppression.

Here's an excerpt from that link. Thanks Katzndogz!
AFP - Swedish high jumper Emma Green-Tregaro has repainted her nails after being warned by the IAAF that the rainbow colours she sported in qualification in support of gay rights were a breach of regulations...

..."We have been informally approached by the IAAF saying that this is by definition, a breach of the regulations. We have informed our athletes about this," Albertsson said.

"The code of conduct clearly states the rules do not allow any commercial or political statements during the competition."

Albertsson added that he had not put pressure on Green-Tregaro to change the colour of her fingernails, but "understood from Swedish media her nails are now red". IAAF makes 'gay rights' jumper repaint rainbow nails - FRANCE 24

If you can't advertise political leanings, you can't. Gay behaviors are not a race of people. They are very much a political and pyschosexual belief system that a vast majority of the world's population do not subscribe to; and won't allow around their children.

You ARE seeing how it works out!

Gays cannot control the world. The world won't let them.

How about this. Every time a winner of an event is announced, the sexual orientation of that individual has to be stated.

Forum List

Back