The Romney Tapes - the Missing 2 Minutes: Libertarians...

I didn't hear anything about the fed.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5i3F0YnkP0&feature=related]"More Mitt"[/ame]

If that were the case it seems odd that they'd fight it tooth and nail, don't you think?

Eh. Who's fighting? It would just be Al Capone's vault all over again.

That would be Ben Bernanke, Chairman of the Federal Reserve. He's very much against an audit. If there was nothing to see like you claim then the intelligent thing to do would be to allow the audit and shut us up.

Audit the Fed? Bernanke fights back against Ron Paul - Jul. 18, 2012

Like this?

Why don't you understand the need for monetary policy to be guarded against political influence?

That's not what he said.... but then, I've actually listened to it. And, the unedited tape is out there. You just have to go to your chosen bullshit media site and listen to it.
No it isn't. The recorder was turned off so there is nothing to listen to....WND is not a credible site.

I don't know what WND is.

The recorder was on... and what he said should make the blood of any intelligent American run cold. Maybe there aren't as many intelligent Americans - at least on USMB - as I had hoped.
:rolleyes: Then you should be able to repeat it.

This thread is starting to remind me of the thread where I punked you about George Soros.

No it isn't. The recorder was turned off so there is nothing to listen to....WND is not a credible site.

The recorder was on... and what he said should make the blood of any intelligent American run cold. Maybe there aren't as many intelligent Americans - at least on USMB - as I had hoped.

This thread is starting to remind me of the thread where I punked you about George Soros.

:link:

You can provide all the public statement links you want. I already know what I need to know. But I have worked quite hard to find out for myself who Romney is. Unlike you lazy asses who rely on the media, I put in the hard work to research candidates. I prefer it that way - it means I have solid, sources, researched, information instead of bullshit and spin.

You are just more narcissistic and obnoxious than ever!! Did you ever stop and think how your attempts at trying to appear important are blatantly obvious?? As is your trying to seem super intelligent?? It's not working. You're making a fool of yourself.

That would be Ben Bernanke, Chairman of the Federal Reserve. He's very much against an audit. If there was nothing to see like you claim then the intelligent thing to do would be to allow the audit and shut us up.

Like this?

Why don't you understand the need for monetary policy to be guarded against political influence?

This from a guy (Arthur Burns) who, when a German reporter asked how he could have pulled the trigger on a damaging monetary policy, said a Fed chairman has to do what the president demands or "the central bank would lose its independence."

Burns Diary Exposes the Myth of Fed Independence - Doug French - Mises Daily

Doing what the President wants isn't independence from political influence, that is political influence. The fact that the President appoints the Fed Chairman is political influence. If you think the Fed is independent from politics then you're delusional.

Like this?

Yah we need to let the vegas style Wall Street regulate it. They have done so well recently ...

Like this?

This from a guy (Arthur Burns) who, when a German reporter asked how he could have pulled the trigger on a damaging monetary policy, said a Fed chairman has to do what the president demands or "the central bank would lose its independence."

Burns Diary Exposes the Myth of Fed Independence - Doug French - Mises Daily

Doing what the President wants isn't independence from political influence, that is political influence. The fact that the President appoints the Fed Chairman is political influence. If you think the Fed is independent from politics then you're delusional.

What I'm saying is that they don't need ignorant demagogues breathing down their necks all of the damn time. That would be the House of Representative, if you don't know.

'Punking' people is for children, Ravi. Soros is an evil man who controls your beloved POTUS.

But this thread is about Romney and the missing minutes.

No, it isn't. During the missing couple of minutes, Romney talks about the fed, Russia and China. And I think people should find those minutes and listen to it. The source I have I can't link to... but people should hear it.

Then this thread was pointless. No, we haven't heard it, and apparently we can't find it either so how are we supposed to comment?

Forum List

Back