The Romney Tapes - the Missing 2 Minutes: Libertarians...

I hear there are more secret tapes that Obama will use in campaign ads in late October and early November. Should be fun...
I heard the missing two minutes of the tape were about Romney discussing how Mexicans are good for one thing: doing Mitt's yard work under the table.

That's a lie, Ravster. And you know it. And shame on you for making such shit up. You know your fellow lefties are a moronic bunch who will now repeat that lie like it's the gospel.

You made up your op, or were fooled into believing something that isn't so.

This thread belongs in conspiracy theories.

A fed audit wouldn't turn up shit. Just a bunch of treasury notes and adding to the money supply. Stuff that already pisses off the ignorant gold-nuts.

If that were the case it seems odd that they'd fight it tooth and nail, don't you think?

You said that MaJones cut the shit out, you daft twit. :lmao:

Oh, and I don't think what Romney said was anything more complicated than "audit the fed". Let's just leave the discussion at that.

That's not what he said.... but then, I've actually listened to it. And, the unedited tape is out there. You just have to go to your chosen bullshit media site and listen to it.
No it isn't. The recorder was turned off so there is nothing to listen to....WND is not a credible site.

I don't know what WND is.

The recorder was on... and what he said should make the blood of any intelligent American run cold. Maybe there aren't as many intelligent Americans - at least on USMB - as I had hoped.

I heard the missing two minutes of the tape were about Romney discussing how Mexicans are good for one thing: doing Mitt's yard work under the table.

That's a lie, Ravster. And you know it. And shame on you for making such shit up. You know your fellow lefties are a moronic bunch who will now repeat that lie like it's the gospel.

Ravi, stop lying. It's neither big nor clever. People should go and find out for themselves what he said - from whatever 'source' suits them. And they should listen. And then - if they don't understand what it means - they should find out.... because it's really not good.

So is somebody going to post a link to the missing 2 minutes so that we can actually listen to it?

Ravi, stop lying. It's neither big nor clever. People should go and find out for themselves what he said - from whatever 'source' suits them. And they should listen. And then - if they don't understand what it means - they should find out.... because it's really not good.

What is the exact quote from Romney you think is so important?

Spare us some 30+ minutes of video that isn't relevant to the topic of the Federal Reserve.

I think you should research it for yourself. Find the unedited tape and hear what he said about the Fed, Russia and China. Interesting stuff... and definitely not something that the ObamaNation want Americans to know.

You fucking started the thread, you daft twit. Put up or shut up.

This is not your board... you don't get to 'shut' anyone 'up'. Just pointing out facts.

Secondly, I don't believe in spoon feeding people - I think people should find their own sources and pay attention to facts... people should care enough to find out for themselves and not expect other people to provide them with information. Lazy ass.

That poster was right and you know it. Why don't you want to provide a link?? The story is probably false and you don't have a link.

That is the stupidest post you have ever done!!! :D It really is. And you don't own the board either. So I also think you should shut up because you did not "point out" any facts, you dumb ass.

A fed audit wouldn't turn up shit. Just a bunch of treasury notes and adding to the money supply. Stuff that already pisses off the ignorant gold-nuts.

If that were the case it seems odd that they'd fight it tooth and nail, don't you think?

Eh. Who's fighting? It would just be Al Capone's vault all over again.

That would be Ben Bernanke, Chairman of the Federal Reserve. He's very much against an audit. If there was nothing to see like you claim then the intelligent thing to do would be to allow the audit and shut us up.

That's not what he said.... but then, I've actually listened to it. And, the unedited tape is out there. You just have to go to your chosen bullshit media site and listen to it.
No it isn't. The recorder was turned off so there is nothing to listen to....WND is not a credible site.

The recorder was on... and what he said should make the blood of any intelligent American run cold. Maybe there aren't as many intelligent Americans - at least on USMB - as I had hoped.

Worldnetdaily. The idea that you don't know what wnd is but heard this audio is funny....
anyone with half a brain in politics knows what wnd is.

I guess you don't have even half a brain.

Why don't you just put up or shut up? You are just now laughable and within the likes of freedombecki and stepth as messagebaord jokes.

WND stands for World Nut Daily. Definitely NOT a credible source.

I don't know WND... but coming from someone whose links are, without fail, left wing hack sites, I find your 'outrage' about sources to be more than a tad laughable.

Worldnetdaily. The idea that you don't know what wnd is but heard this audio is funny....
anyone with half a brain in politics knows what wnd is.

I guess you don't have even half a brain.

Why don't you just put up or shut up? You are just now laughable and within the likes of freedombecki and stepth as messagebaord jokes.

I don't know the site... it certainly isn't where i heard it. I don't do hack sites - right or left.... it's not like I've never said this before... I try to avoid bullshit from either side. I prefer to find out for myself, and encourage others to do likewise.

But for a joke of a poster to call anyone else a joke... that's a funny joke. Hack.

Forum List

Back