The Romney Tapes - the Missing 2 Minutes: Libertarians...

Whether he knew he was being taped or not, he's not been consistent on this issue. If he really thought that the federal reserve needed to be audited, he would have been saying it all along He was for bail outs before he was against them. He's just not consistent, sorry.

You don't need to apologize. You just need to keep saying you won't vote for Romney - and, when the time comes, tick the box marked 'Romney'. No one will ever know... but you will save the country from the total fucking nightmare that is Obama... and, who knows, Romney might just surprise you... in a good way. I ain't saying he'll be everything you want... but no one belief system should have everything it's own way. That's not how our country works.

NaziCons just make shit up. Sources are irrelevant to them. Fact checking be damned.

It's a left wing source that released the tapes... you should be able to find it. It wasn't me that made shit up, you deluded freak... it was your fucking media hacks at MaJones.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNxslGdBf74]Mitt Romney Defends Bailout: "I Don't Call It A Bailout. I Call It A Rescue Plan" - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGMo1e--_Co&feature=relmfu]Mitt Romney on Bank Bailout: "Right Thing To Do" - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aX6T--U8Ll8&feature=related]Mitt Romney On Ben Bernake, TARP, & Health Care 1/28/10 - YouTube[/ame]

A fed audit wouldn't turn up shit. Just a bunch of treasury notes and adding to the money supply. Stuff that already pisses off the ignorant gold-nuts.

Whether he knew he was being taped or not, he's not been consistent on this issue. If he really thought that the federal reserve needed to be audited, he would have been saying it all along He was for bail outs before he was against them. He's just not consistent, sorry.

You don't need to apologize. You just need to keep saying you won't vote for Romney - and, when the time comes, tick the box marked 'Romney'. No one will ever know... but you will save the country from the total fucking nightmare that is Obama... and, who knows, Romney might just surprise you... in a good way. I ain't saying he'll be everything you want... but no one belief system should have everything it's own way. That's not how our country works.

Yeah, no. I have more principle than that. Good luck to him, though.

Question of the libertarians... have you heard what Romney said about the Fed?

I know now why MaJones cut that shit... they really don't want Americans hearing that.

Assuming you have heard it, do you now still believe that Romney is some liberal in sheep's clothing? I would have thought you'd be cheering him on.

Okay, Romney’s an actual ‘severe conservative,’ so what.

The statements he made in the 47 Percent speech are still lies, he still told nearly half of the Nation not to vote for him, and Romney will lose the election accordingly.

Romney’s already got the hard right vote, it’s he independents, moderates, and weak democrats he’ll never get – the very voters he needs to win.

Trying to convince libertarians to support Romney is pathetic, most will refuse to do it and even if he got the ‘full libertarian vote’ it wouldn’t make any difference.

You can provide all the public statement links you want. I already know what I need to know. But I have worked quite hard to find out for myself who Romney is. Unlike you lazy asses who rely on the media, I put in the hard work to research candidates. I prefer it that way - it means I have solid, sources, researched, information instead of bullshit and spin.

NaziCons just make shit up. Sources are irrelevant to them. Fact checking be damned.

It's a left wing source that released the tapes... you should be able to find it. It wasn't me that made shit up, you deluded freak... it was your fucking media hacks at MaJones.

You said that MaJones cut the shit out, you daft twit. :lmao:

Oh, and I don't think what Romney said was anything more complicated than "audit the fed". Let's just leave the discussion at that.

Oh, and I don't think what Romney said was anything more complicated than "audit the fed". Let's just leave the discussion at that.

That's not what he said.... but then, I've actually listened to it. And, the unedited tape is out there. You just have to go to your chosen bullshit media site and listen to it.

I hear there are more secret tapes that Obama will use in campaign ads in late October and early November. Should be fun...
I heard the missing two minutes of the tape were about Romney discussing how Mexicans are good for one thing: doing Mitt's yard work under the table.

Question of the libertarians... have you heard what Romney said about the Fed?

I know now why MaJones cut that shit... they really don't want Americans hearing that.

Assuming you have heard it, do you now still believe that Romney is some liberal in sheep's clothing? I would have thought you'd be cheering him on.

Okay, Romney’s an actual ‘severe conservative,’ so what.

The statements he made in the 47 Percent speech are still lies, he still told nearly half of the Nation not to vote for him, and Romney will lose the election accordingly.

Romney’s already got the hard right vote, it’s he independents, moderates, and weak democrats he’ll never get – the very voters he needs to win.

Trying to convince libertarians to support Romney is pathetic, most will refuse to do it and even if he got the ‘full libertarian vote’ it wouldn’t make any difference.

He didn't say that.... that's spin from the left. I'm not at all surprised that you repeat spin instead of thinking for yourself.

You can provide all the public statement links you want. I already know what I need to know. But I have worked quite hard to find out for myself who Romney is. Unlike you lazy asses who rely on the media, I put in the hard work to research candidates. I prefer it that way - it means I have solid, sources, researched, information instead of bullshit and spin.

I reject your assertion that I have not researched Gov. Romney. I have. I knew he would be the nominee based on the push this time last year. He's just not consistent. He doesn't believe anything except "get elected".

And there is not spin in what I posted. It comes right out of Romney's mouth. There is no way to spin it. He owns his positions. Both the ones he holds today and the ones he'll change tomorrow.

I won't vote for someone like that again.

The speech, however, contained other statements which addressed more policy issues, most notably about the Federal Reserve. He cited John Whitehead, the former head of both Goldman Sachs and the New York Federal Reserve, who said that the result of the Fed’s current actions and direction would be a rise in interest rates and the potential of bankruptcy for the US.

http://www.examiner.com/article/mit...e-controversy-spark-debate-on-federal-reserve

Yeah. This is nothing but bullshit. Interest rates aren't going anywhere for a long time, as long as the labor market is deep in the shit.

I think you should research it for yourself. Find the unedited tape and hear what he said about the Fed, Russia and China. Interesting stuff... and definitely not something that the ObamaNation want Americans to know.

You fucking started the thread, you daft twit. Put up or shut up.

This is not your board... you don't get to 'shut' anyone 'up'. Just pointing out facts.

Secondly, I don't believe in spoon feeding people - I think people should find their own sources and pay attention to facts... people should care enough to find out for themselves and not expect other people to provide them with information. Lazy ass.

No you are just lazy and don't want to back your shit up...you are known for being a flake girl

That's not what he said.... but then, I've actually listened to it. And, the unedited tape is out there. You just have to go to your chosen bullshit media site and listen to it.
No it isn't. The recorder was turned off so there is nothing to listen to....WND is not a credible site.

I hear there are more secret tapes that Obama will use in campaign ads in late October and early November. Should be fun...
I heard the missing two minutes of the tape were about Romney discussing how Mexicans are good for one thing: doing Mitt's yard work under the table.

That's a lie, Ravster. And you know it. And shame on you for making such shit up. You know your fellow lefties are a moronic bunch who will now repeat that lie like it's the gospel.

That's a lie, Ravster. And you know it. And shame on you for making such shit up. You know your fellow lefties are a moronic bunch who will now repeat that lie like it's the gospel.

What is the exact quote from Romney you think is so important?

No you haven't and no you don't.if you really believed what you said you would prove it. Your not going to because you have nothing.

Forum List

Back