The Romney Tapes - the Missing 2 Minutes: Libertarians...

I hear there are more secret tapes that Obama will use in campaign ads in late October and early November. Should be fun...

Yep, if their the same type lies and bs he's running now, it will be exposed and it will be fun.
I bet the slimey commie will fille for unemployment in Jan.

Audit the Fed? Bernanke fights back against Ron Paul - Jul. 18, 2012

Like this?

Why don't you understand the need for monetary policy to be guarded against political influence?

This from a guy (Arthur Burns) who, when a German reporter asked how he could have pulled the trigger on a damaging monetary policy, said a Fed chairman has to do what the president demands or "the central bank would lose its independence."

Burns Diary Exposes the Myth of Fed Independence - Doug French - Mises Daily

Doing what the President wants isn't independence from political influence, that is political influence. The fact that the President appoints the Fed Chairman is political influence. If you think the Fed is independent from politics then you're delusional.

What I'm saying is that they don't need ignorant demagogues breathing down their necks all of the damn time. That would be the House of Representative, if you don't know.

Just the ignorant demagogues that inhabit the White House?

I didn't hear anything about the fed.

"More Mitt"

That's not the tape though, is it. Do try and find out things for yourself instead of parroting crap.

So let me get this straight, you make a thread asking libertarians how we feel about the missing 2 minutes of Mitt's speech and won't post a link to the missing 2 minutes?

Whatever 'source' I post from will be some hack site... and the source will be the subject instead of what Romney said.. so go find it using whatever source suits you and listen to it. Not rocket science.

Burns Diary Exposes the Myth of Fed Independence - Doug French - Mises Daily

Doing what the President wants isn't independence from political influence, that is political influence. The fact that the President appoints the Fed Chairman is political influence. If you think the Fed is independent from politics then you're delusional.

What I'm saying is that they don't need ignorant demagogues breathing down their necks all of the damn time. That would be the House of Representative, if you don't know.

Now, that guy who fucked up inflation to get Nixon election: total douche. That problem might be fixed if the law was amended to give the President less power to appoint the chair. I actually think that would a good idea.

I don't think that was it.

No, it isn't. During the missing couple of minutes, Romney talks about the fed, Russia and China. And I think people should find those minutes and listen to it. The source I have I can't link to... but people should hear it.

Then this thread was pointless. No, we haven't heard it, and apparently we can't find it either so how are we supposed to comment?

Obama Campaign Motto: As long as it disreacts us from the economy, it is thread-worthy.

No, it isn't. During the missing couple of minutes, Romney talks about the fed, Russia and China. And I think people should find those minutes and listen to it. The source I have I can't link to... but people should hear it.

He talked about russia and china in that clip. Or china at least...I was half listening since he isnt consistent.

That's not the tape though, is it. Do try and find out things for yourself instead of parroting crap.

So let me get this straight, you make a thread asking libertarians how we feel about the missing 2 minutes of Mitt's speech and won't post a link to the missing 2 minutes?

Whatever 'source' I post from will be some hack site... and the source will be the subject instead of what Romney said.. so go find it using whatever source suits you and listen to it. Not rocket science.

140045_v1_zps97984a97.jpg

Are you a community college drop-out or what?

Then let the partisans cry about the source, who cares? They're going to cry regardless.

Then this thread was pointless. No, we haven't heard it, and apparently we can't find it either so how are we supposed to comment?

You can find it. It's around.... you do have to hunt for it... but if you want to be informed, then inform yourself.

No offense, Cali, but you should call it a night and get some sleep. Whoever you were out drinking with was seriously pulling your leg.

Now, that guy who fucked up inflation to get Nixon election: total douche. That problem might be fixed if the law was amended to give the President less power to appoint the chair. I actually think that would a good idea.

For the record, no libertarian wants the House of Reps to control monetary policy. We don't want anybody to control monetary policy. We want the market to handle it.

You can find it. It's around.... you do have to hunt for it... but if you want to be informed, then inform yourself.

tumblr_m8gxhmYCA81qb3xeq_zpsfd8394c4.gif

For the record, no libertarian wants the House of Reps to control monetary policy. We don't want anybody to control monetary policy. We want the market to handle it.

Oh. Is that why fractional reserve banking is so evil? :lmao:

You must have faith in Mitt's plan.

This thread is a complete LIE according to Mother Jones' David Corn who broke the story.

Corn on "The Kudlow Report": The Supposedly "Missing" 2 Minutes of the Romney Video | Mother Jones

Yeah I heard it a while back. I don't put much faith in it though.

So, you're saying that - even though he didn't know he was being taped - and did not know the comments would become public... he was bullshitting? Is that your actual opinion? Because, if it is, it's laughable.

No, that's not what I'm saying. Politicians promise a lot when they are running, some of it they might actually believe....until they get into office and the realities of the job hits them.

I'm also a Libertarian who doesn't believe that auditing the Fed will accomplish anything. Eliminating the Fed, that's a different animal altogether.

Libertarian my ass. You suck so much GOP cock that Barney Frank is changing parties.

Question of the libertarians... have you heard what Romney said about the Fed?

I know now why MaJones cut that shit... they really don't want Americans hearing that.

Assuming you have heard it, do you now still believe that Romney is some liberal in sheep's clothing? I would have thought you'd be cheering him on.

I spent about 10 minutes looking for the missing 2 minute segment and I couldn't find it. According to several sites, the recorder was turned off and nobody seems to have a transcript of the entire speech. I don't doubt Mother Jones has an ulterior motive. They do. I just can't find the missing two minutes.

This thread is a complete LIE according to Mother Jones' David Corn who broke the story.

Corn on "The Kudlow Report": The Supposedly "Missing" 2 Minutes of the Romney Video | Mother Jones

:lol::lol::lol: MaJones - that bastion of honesty? Seriously? They fucking edited the tape... of course, they're gonna call it a 'lie'.

This is why you're an idiot.

Oh. Is that why fractional reserve banking is so evil? :lmao:

Fractional reserve banking is "evil" because it's essentially fraud, and allows banks to create money out of thin air. Not entirely sure what that has to do with my previous comment, however.

Forum List

Back