The Roma: A Stateless Nation, Historical Background and Contemporary Tendencies

lol you want to be part of the 'Roma Nation' and have stated that here. Quit pissing on our legs and then trying to tell us it's raining. You harp on your Roma ethnicity constantly. You're the racist, not the host countries you think should cater to your ethnic group.
Im a racist just because I say im a roma interesting view

I never said you can not talk about it but reality is not simplicistic and popularist and is multifaceted many individuals have their unique struggles and experiences you paint it simplicistic and popularist to target roma as group you even say for roma it is ok but it would not be for irish or others only for roma and jews but i suspect you just mention jews so it will look as if you are not anti roma or single only that group out so it will look more informed less biased and trustworthy I doubt you really want to target jews

But you did, didn't you?
You just did in a round about way that if I do talk about it I'll be stigmatized with being called "anti-Semitic".

I don't want to target anyone. It's not how I see the world. You might be Roma, you might be Serbian, but that has nothing to do with it for me. You come on here, you don't insult, you try and have a conversation, so we talk.

The simple fact is, assholes are assholes and good people are good people.

What I try and do is UNDERSTAND. I try and understand why people are racist, why people attack other groups, and then I try and explain it. I might be wrong, but if I don't take part in that conversation, don't put forward what's in my brain at this present point, I'll never learn.

Why are you not a bigot but 'everybody else' is because they don't put Roma on a pedestal and give them a 'nation' to rule?

If roma had a nation, it wouldnt be putting them on a pedestal because that is what everyone has, or 350 nations in the world, and the ones who dont want it like the kurds, so it is not something special "or pedestal" but just something very basic, which everyone has and strives for. And i never said they should be given a nation, if you read my OP I said they do not need terretory or a state, because they can integrate in the countries they already live.

But you did, didn't you?
You just did in a round about way that if I do talk about it I'll be stigmatized with being called "anti-Semitic".

I don't want to target anyone. It's not how I see the world. You might be Roma, you might be Serbian, but that has nothing to do with it for me. You come on here, you don't insult, you try and have a conversation, so we talk.

The simple fact is, assholes are assholes and good people are good people.

What I try and do is UNDERSTAND. I try and understand why people are racist, why people attack other groups, and then I try and explain it. I might be wrong, but if I don't take part in that conversation, don't put forward what's in my brain at this present point, I'll never learn.

Ok, I accept that.

Forum List

Back