CDZ The roles for men and women in a relationship need to be redefined

No go look it up. Goggle it. You"ll find statistics that show this from majority of authors and some women authors. My aunt married a man who had 2 children and his Ex was totally hiding info from the courts and not using all the money for necessities like clothes or whatver and he only got to see them on the weekends even though he wanted more time but he couldn't afford an attorney to pursue this and of course the ex had all the money...

Plus, Dr Phil had a show on this about 1 week ago with 2 attorney's Gloria that liberal feminist bitch and a very fair attorney and advocate for men pursuing their legal rights, and the conclusion - Gloria was full of shit like usual had no proof spouting talking points while the male advocate had everything.

You aren't going to win on this issue ChrisL I'd drop it or do basic research first.

abc_ntl_attorney_100826_wg.jpg

Okay, so men and women do this. So what's your point? I have plenty of experience in this considering that my parents were divorced. :rolleyes-41:

You are trying to make it sound as if all the risk-taking is on the side of the man in the relationship, and that is just not the case, especially not nowadays.

No. I never said ALL. I said the majority. There's a huge difference ChrisL. It's about the incentives outweighing the risk. That's not the case for men. So, Like T said it's more about physical relationships now instead of partnerships (marriage) and boy do the statistics EVER prove that. he divorce rate is through the roof and out of wed lock births are way up. The FAMILY is without question fractured and it's turning or already an epidemic.

Well, my theory on the high divorce rates is that people jump into marriages (because others make it seem as if it is some kind of IMPERATIVE) before they really get to know a person. I am all for shacking up first before marrying a person. You can never REALLY know a person until you have lived with that person, with that person's flaws and annoying quirks and habits. If you marry a person you don't really know, you could end up hating that person eventually.

As a woman is a month too soon to ahve the person you are dating move in with you rent free if you like her a lot and she likes you a lot, but she's in bad financial shape?

Yes!! A month is too soon! Also, you should live as roommates, sharing the responsibilities and bills. You don't want a person who is a child still. These are the things you look out for!

See! This is the advice I need... I was wondering where you've been. Missed you. You are the only woman here with brains.

Okay, so men and women do this. So what's your point? I have plenty of experience in this considering that my parents were divorced. :rolleyes-41:

You are trying to make it sound as if all the risk-taking is on the side of the man in the relationship, and that is just not the case, especially not nowadays.

No. I never said ALL. I said the majority. There's a huge difference ChrisL. It's about the incentives outweighing the risk. That's not the case for men. So, Like T said it's more about physical relationships now instead of partnerships (marriage) and boy do the statistics EVER prove that. he divorce rate is through the roof and out of wed lock births are way up. The FAMILY is without question fractured and it's turning or already an epidemic.

Well, my theory on the high divorce rates is that people jump into marriages (because others make it seem as if it is some kind of IMPERATIVE) before they really get to know a person. I am all for shacking up first before marrying a person. You can never REALLY know a person until you have lived with that person, with that person's flaws and annoying quirks and habits. If you marry a person you don't really know, you could end up hating that person eventually.

As a woman is a month too soon to ahve the person you are dating move in with you rent free if you like her a lot and she likes you a lot, but she's in bad financial shape?

Yes!! A month is too soon! Also, you should live as roommates, sharing the responsibilities and bills. You don't want a person who is a child still. These are the things you look out for!

See! This is the advice I need... I was wondering where you've been. Missed you. You are the only women here with brains.

Well thanks! I'm only one woman though!

See! This is the advice I need... I was wondering where you've been. Missed you. You are the only women here with brains.

Well thanks! I'm only one woman though!

I agree. ;)

Another thing, I think a lot of people tend to jump into a serious relationship or marriage with another person because they are lonely and want companionship or because they think it'll be cool to "play house" so to speak. People need to remember that everyone has a personality, flaws and quirks! You need to figure out whether or not you are compatible with this person, if you have anything in common with this person, is the person trustworthy. You should only ever move in with another person (in a romantic sense) because you actually WANT to spend all of your time with this person.

Another thing, I think a lot of people tend to jump into a serious relationship or marriage with another person because they are lonely and want companionship or because they think it'll be cool to "play house" so to speak. People need to remember that everyone has a personality, flaws and quirks! You need to figure out whether or not you are compatible with this person, if you have anything in common with this person, is the person trustworthy. You should only ever move in with another person (in a romantic sense) because you actually WANT to spend all of your time with this person.

I disagree. Caringness and trust is enough for a long lasting marriage. my parents are 35 years married and got married when they were 19. They are 180 opposites. My father is an introvert big time, and my mother is a big time extrovert. However, they care for each other so... much and respect each other.

I disagree. Caringness and trust is enough for a long lasting marriage. my parents are 35 years married and got married when they were 19. They are 180 opposites. My father is an introvert big time, and my mother is a big time extrovert. However, they care for each other so... much and respect each other.

Well I disagree. I don't think that is enough. You have to be able to put up with one another over the long haul. Your parents are NOT the majority.

Well I disagree. I don't think that is enough. You have to be able to put up with one another over the long haul. Your parents are NOT the majority.

However, they are an example of how different things hold different couples together. It's different for everybody I suspect.

It's quite accurate.

If you know that, then you know what ancient sunworship was about. But it doesn't sound like you do so you simply assert your post is accurate without showing the breadth of knowledge that gives weight to your claim.

You do know that ancient sunworship existed, or do you not know that? Accountability?

You're attempting to romance a time period without facts.

Accountability? Ancient sunworship? Do you know it existed?

No romance, I'm all about facts. But can you acknowledge some?

I do know it exists. You can't back up your statements.

gramma.jpeg

I can back them bigtime.

Download "CIRCA. Stolen Safety, Frauds of Colonization" from this page. Please do not stream it on the server. A friend hosts it for me and asked me to conserve bandwidth. Hopefully you can play a .avi video file.
It is a one hour documentary I produced in 2008. It has aired perhaps 100 times on public access TV here.

Solstice Circadian Rhythm Hypnosis Sun Worship Mind Control telepathy and world peace Chumash story circle

It is filled with facts, old documents, photos etc. You will know what ancient sunworship is after viewing it.

If you have the courage to discuss it or marriage here after viewing it, I will be surprised.

Chris, I'm not going to watch an hour video. You can briefly state your case.

Native American tribes on the West Coast also used marriage for alliances. Sun Worship did not alter this in the least. There is mythology and then there are the concrete actions. Mythology was not just used to explain the natural world but also of the overtaking of cultures.

Shamash was a Mesopotamian Sun God. Did that have anything to do with marriage? No and Yes. Nothing to do with marriage but was definitely associated with law.

Ceremonial marriages? You bet. Mess up any aspect of the ceremony and the marriage is invalid.
Love Sex and Marriage in Ancient Mesopotamia Article - Ancient History Encyclopedia

Law Code of Hammurabi

^^^Not the oldest law code but a law code nonetheless.

Last edited:
If you know that, then you know what ancient sunworship was about. But it doesn't sound like you do so you simply assert your post is accurate without showing the breadth of knowledge that gives weight to your claim.

You do know that ancient sunworship existed, or do you not know that? Accountability?

You're attempting to romance a time period without facts.

Accountability? Ancient sunworship? Do you know it existed?

No romance, I'm all about facts. But can you acknowledge some?

I do know it exists. You can't back up your statements.

gramma.jpeg

I can back them bigtime.

Download "CIRCA. Stolen Safety, Frauds of Colonization" from this page. Please do not stream it on the server. A friend hosts it for me and asked me to conserve bandwidth. Hopefully you can play a .avi video file.
It is a one hour documentary I produced in 2008. It has aired perhaps 100 times on public access TV here.

Solstice Circadian Rhythm Hypnosis Sun Worship Mind Control telepathy and world peace Chumash story circle

It is filled with facts, old documents, photos etc. You will know what ancient sunworship is after viewing it.

If you have the courage to discuss it or marriage here after viewing it, I will be surprised.

Chris, I'm not going to watch an hour video. You can briefly state your case.

Native American tribes on the West Coast also used marriage for alliances. Sun Worship did not alter this in the least. There is mythology and then there are the concrete actions. Mythology was not just used to explain the natural world but also of the overtaking of cultures.

Shamash was a Mesopotamian Sun God. Did that have anything to do with marriage? No and Yes. Nothing to do with marriage but was definitely associated with law.

Ceremonial marriages? You bet. Mess up any aspect of the ceremony and the marriage is invalid.
Love Sex and Marriage in Ancient Mesopotamia Article - Ancient History Encyclopedia

Law Code of Hammurabi

^^^Not the oldest law code but a law code nonetheless.

No, I cannot briefly state THE case. You do not know enough for that to have context.

You have no idea of what ancient sunworship was, almost no one does. The video is necessary for you to view for me to effectively explain a number of things specific to marriage that the video only touches upon.

It would take an entire thread to get close, and the veracity of what was posted still wouldn't be there for people reading. I'm not wasting either of our time with that.

If I can spend 14 months producing a video piece that has no equal on this planet, you can spend an hour watching it. It is fairly professionally done, and entertaining. Actually too much info for the 58 minutes it is. Most people have to watch it twice to really get the impact of a few of the things conveyed because full context is not with the viewer until it is over.

BTW, you have an interesting surprise coming related to the name of the Mesopotamian sun God and people inspiring the video.

If you think this education is too great an expense of your time to learn about a missing piece of human history, wait until the cost of the ignorance settles in.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back