The rogue, out of control FBI, should be put down like a dog

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
It's time to put down this enemy of civil liberties the FBI.

I've known something was rotten since that day the FBI sniper shot a woman who was holding a baby, and he was not punished because he was FOLLOWING ORDERS.

I grew up believing all the pro-FBI propaganda that Hollywood spews out. Now, my vision is clear. FBI is just as corrupt as all the other agencies of the federal government.

I've known something was rotten since that day the FBI sniper shot a woman who was holding a baby, and he was not punished because he was FOLLOWING ORDERS.

You mean the woman who surrounded herself with Nazis who just shot a Federal Agent? That woman?

I grew up believing all the pro-FBI propaganda that Hollywood spews out. Now, my vision is clear. FBI is just as corrupt as all the other agencies of the federal government.

Yes, the FBI, the CIA, the NSA all the other agencies that think Trump is in cahoots with the Russians are wrong and Trump is right, whatever Trump is babbling this week before his lawyers can stop him.

You mean the woman who surrounded herself with Nazis who just shot a Federal Agent? That woman?

Yes, the FBI, the CIA, the NSA all the other agencies that think Trump is in cahoots with the Russians are wrong and Trump is right, whatever Trump is babbling this week before his lawyers can stop him.
So you think it's acceptable law enforcement practice to shoot a woman holding a baby and obviously not presenting a threat to anyone?

You are a murderer just as much as the FBI agent who pulled the trigger.

So you think it's acceptable law enforcement practice to shoot a woman holding a baby and obviously not presenting a threat to anyone?

The bitch was a Nazi. The only mistake they made was not double tapping everyone in the room like a Zombie.

You are a murderer just as much as the FBI agent who pulled the trigger.

Well, since neither of us are murderers, that's fine with me.

But when you put yourself and your baby in the middle of a bunch of neo-nazis who shoot at federal agents, you kind of take your chances.

I wonder if you show as much outrage about black kids who are shot by police who are unarmed, playing with toys or have a pocket knife.

Imagine a country where you just put down the investigators when they investigate you.

The Russian Whore is up at it today again... Keep going...

Imagine a country where you just put down the investigators when they investigate you.
candice-horde-entitymag-@pixelmovecom-696x720.png

Forum List

Back