The RNC comes up with the silliest term for an attack on the US Capitol

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
1645550221640.png

If the shoe was on the other foot, and Hillary supporters attacked the US Capitol to stop the certification of trump...she would have been jailed by now. The repub party is a party of professional hypocrites.
Hahahahahahahahahahaha Hildabeaast committed treason and wasn't jailed, what makes you think she would be jailed for actually doing something within her rights as a citizen for a change. You really need to see a doctor Dimmer.

If the shoe was on the other foot, and Hillary supporters attacked the US Capitol to stop the certification of trump...she would have been jailed by now. The repub party is a party of professional hypocrites.
Hillary / Biden supporters did literally attack, burn and loot almost every major city in the US during 2020, for months, and with the blessing and support of the Democrat party and its leaders.

1645584195532.png

But the shoe isn't on the other foot......

Hillary / Biden supporters did literally attack, burn and loot almost every major city in the US during 2020, for months, and with the blessing and support of the Democrat party and its leaders.

View attachment 605247

Yep, I voted Democrat since Carter. In 2020 I left everything above the county level blank. I even supported Biden in the primaries, and it is perhaps the most shameful thing I have ever done in my life. But of that demented clown show, he was the most sane of them all. How is that for scary.

Yep, I voted Democrat since Carter. In 2020 I left everything above the county level blank. I even supported Biden in the primaries, and it is perhaps the most shameful thing I have ever done in my life. But of that demented clown show, he was the most sane of them all. How is that for scary.
If you want to see the country fall into an autocracy, vote trump back into office. He has clearly signaled his disdain for democracy and our electoral system.

If you want to see the country fall into an autocracy, vote trump back into office. He has clearly signaled his disdain for democracy and our electoral system.
No, his disdain is for lawbreaking Gestapo brownshirts destroying our country and economy. Your brain is deteriorating quickly Dimmer you should get a couple of jabs and seek some additional facediaper therapy. You are nuts.

1645629623013.png

What does authoritarian government mean?

authoritarianism, principle of blind submission to authority, as opposed to individual freedom of thought and action. In government, authoritarianism denotes any political system that concentrates power in the hands of a leader or a small elite that is not constitutionally responsible to the body of the people

The people in power have done that, not Trump. You are projecting and you are not even smart enough to do that right.

Forum List

Back