The risks of climate disaster demand straight talking

We won't allow any of the Decline Hiders to join the debate or post their "thoughts" because that how real scientist work. People like Einstein and Newton got their bizarre theories passed because they suppressed and ridiculed the opposition as "relativity deniers" or "motion deniers"

Specifically, what factors might enter into the categorization of a person as a climatologist? When we read "97% of climatologists," from what sample is that figure
derived?

I have a PhD. in the Migration Patterns of Peruvian Sea Slugs. My doctorate is just a bit more useful than climatology - but they get better grants.

I tried to get the UN to recognize that human actions are stopping sea slug migrations, which will cause the world to end. I asked for a $1.4 trillion grant and the immediate revocation of civil rights for people in developed nations.

But the global warming people are getting all the funds and ending all the rights.

It's not fair, think of how many 40's I could buy with $1.4 trillion?

Hey don`t give up so soon. Tell the UN you want to prove that the sea slug migration pattern changed because of "Ocean acidification" then re-submit your application . They might fork over Your $1.4 trillion to buy caustic soda, pour it into the ocean to compensate and absorb more CO2 in the process....if You get the money, don`t forget to mail me a check.

Greenland was settled by the Vikings, but then it got too cold. Did the Vikings stop burning fossil fuels and create the Little Ice Age?

I hear it was caused by their uncontrolled flatulence.......

I'm projecting nothing.

The screed is a variation on Pascal's Wager, proffered by someone who admits that it's too complex an issue for him to tackle...Yet, somehow or another, not so complex that he can hold forth at length about how something needs to be done about it.

That's quite a keen observation, Oddball. Re-stated it boils down to:

I say that we MUST do something about this situation about which I understand so little that I cannot even claim to know that "it" exists.

As an added bonus, Trakar and his ilk (no proof required) have the conceit to believe that we have the ability to control the climate.

I have peer reviewed this awesome post and concur 100%.

We have Consensus

Science = Settled

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NaQxUEfxt0]Mr Johnson is Right - YouTube[/ame]

Where's our gubmint grant loot?

Ocean acidification. LOL. That one still cracks me up.

IPCC, NOAA, NASA all totally wrong about it but the Warmers and Decline Hiders carry on like the lone Japanese soldier still fighting WWII in the jungles of Guam

tve15548-19650501-136.jpg

Hide the decrine!

Forum List

Back