The Rise and Fall of the Caucasian Race: A Political History of Racial Identity

DING DING DING DING DING!

siren.gif

This is nomination for the most ironic post of the goddamn day.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

You're the biggest racist piece of sh.... in here besides William J, what are you clapping for?

No, actually thats not true. The list, as i see it, goes like this...

1) 52ndStreet
2) Wliiam Joyce/Charlie Bass, its a tie, because neither of you come out and use racial slurs with wreckless abandon, but both of you see to make a big deal about color.
3) Maybe Shogun..

I say "maybe Shogun" because im not sure if hes a true racist, or if he just enjoys using the racist words just to piss people off. Shogun seems to say any vile thing that might make his opposition angry, regardless of the subject. Hes just insulting in general.

The Bass isn't a racist and the Bass deals with facts, you cannot point out one racist thing the Bass has said, not one.

You're the biggest racist piece of sh.... in here besides William J, what are you clapping for?

No, actually thats not true. The list, as i see it, goes like this...

1) 52ndStreet
2) Wliiam Joyce/Charlie Bass, its a tie, because neither of you come out and use racial slurs with wreckless abandon, but both of you see to make a big deal about color.
3) Maybe Shogun..

I say "maybe Shogun" because im not sure if hes a true racist, or if he just enjoys using the racist words just to piss people off. Shogun seems to say any vile thing that might make his opposition angry, regardless of the subject. Hes just insulting in general.

The Bass isn't a racist and the Bass deals with facts, you cannot point out one racist thing the Bass has said, not one.

I think in some respects, thats true. Its usually a veiled thing with rcial undertones. Of course its exactly the same way with Willaim Joyce, because he doesnt come out and say racist things either, but he always seems to have alot of issues with black people. I often times agree with William Joyce, but that doesnt mean i blame all black people for any of the issues he brings up.

To be honest, i have my own issues with black people, with Asians, with Christians, with Muslims, and every other different group you care to mention. We ALL have opnions about people with different cultures and beliefs, its just a matter of how far you take it. Its a natural thing to have good or bad feelings about things that are foreign to us. For example...

I dont like the fact that Saudis repress their women. I dont like how the Chinese only allow state sponsored news and internet access. I dont like that alarming numbers of young black men dont take care of the children in the US, which leads to rampant crime. I dont like that Mormons believe in the lies of the con man named Joseph Smith.

We ALL have gripes about things that are different from what we believe, but that doesnt mean we have to blame an entire race for anything. If you fail to recognize that we are all inherantly the same, then you are a racist.

P.S. The topic is about a book named "The Rise and Fall of the Caucasion Race", which is a flawed title from the start. You cant catagorize all white people for ANY topic. White people across the world are vastly different from each other, just like black cultures around the world differ from each other. We are all different based on where we live (which usually dictates your beliefs). There is no connection of white people in the US to white people in Russia, in fact, we have acted against each other for ages, and Russia certainly hasnt given us a hand with our technological advancements. Any successes or failures white people have had in history have nothing to do with the random aspect that they just happened to be white. The race is unimportant, because it isnt what drove them to do these things. Your culture dictates your successes.

Last edited:
P.S. The topic is about a book named "The Rise and Fall of the Caucasion Race", which is a flawed title from the start. You cant catagorize all white people for any topic. White people across the world are vastly different from each other, just like black cultures around the world differ from each other. We are all different based on where we live (which usually dictates your beliefs). There is no connection of white people in the US to white people in Russia, in fact, we have acted against each other for ages, and Russia certainly hasnt given us a hand with our technological advancements. Any successes or failures white people have had in history have nothing to do with the random aspect that they just happened to be white. The race is unimportant, because it isnt what drove them to do these things. Your culture dictates your successes.

this is an automatic strawman argument, the writer of the book in no way indicts all white people, have you even read the book?

P.S. The topic is about a book named "The Rise and Fall of the Caucasion Race", which is a flawed title from the start. You cant catagorize all white people for any topic. White people across the world are vastly different from each other, just like black cultures around the world differ from each other. We are all different based on where we live (which usually dictates your beliefs). There is no connection of white people in the US to white people in Russia, in fact, we have acted against each other for ages, and Russia certainly hasnt given us a hand with our technological advancements. Any successes or failures white people have had in history have nothing to do with the random aspect that they just happened to be white. The race is unimportant, because it isnt what drove them to do these things. Your culture dictates your successes.

this is an automatic strawman argument, the writer of the book in no way indicts all white people, have you even read the book?

No, i would not read a book with a title like that. I never even said anything about it being book that was negatively characterizing white people now that you mention it, i just said you cant catagorize all white people for anything, since we are so different, but i guess it must be a anti-white book, by your own words..."the writer of the book in no way indicts all white people".

So you like reading books that indict white people eh? No, you just couldnt be a racist Bass. Im sure im just misreading you.

Last edited:
“Whites” did not need to exist because, and we can all be honest about this, blacks as a party or group did not matter back then. Whites fought amongst each other with the Irish, I believe, as the bottom rung on that ladder.

Now the reason not a single person on this thread will bite and go all in with you on this topic Bass is that if whites tried to pull anything that blacks do, we would be strung up and eaten alive.

Examples:

BLACK ENTERPRISE
BET.com | The Latest Music, Entertainment, and Celebrity News and Fashions, TV Shows and Video | Official Site
NAACP | National Association for the Advancement of Colored People
Jeremiah Wright - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Could you imagine a group of whites attempting to get away with this? We have only 2 groups that try, to my knowledge. There is the KKK and the Neonazis and both are condemned by any rational human being, black, white, male or female.

This isn’t to say there haven’t been great leaders and contributors to history and society from the black community, but something else to keep in mind Bass. Like the president himself, most blacks in this country are no longer just black. They have some white in them, some Latin blood, Asian, Middle Eastern. The important thing for you to grasp, though from this thread and others I am sure you will not, is that we are all mutts from multiple backgrounds.

I know my pleas for you to be reasonable will be ignored, but I still feel a need to try to ask you to understand that by pushing this agenda as hard as you do that you are being the racist that you claim to hate.

“Whites” did not need to exist because, and we can all be honest about this, blacks as a party or group did not matter back then. Whites fought amongst each other with the Irish, I believe, as the bottom rung on that ladder.

Now the reason not a single person on this thread will bite and go all in with you on this topic Bass is that if whites tried to pull anything that blacks do, we would be strung up and eaten alive.

Examples:

BLACK ENTERPRISE
BET.com | The Latest Music, Entertainment, and Celebrity News and Fashions, TV Shows and Video | Official Site

Could you imagine a group of whites attempting to get away with this? We have only 2 groups that try, to my knowledge. There is the KKK and the Neonazis and both are condemned by any rational human being, black, white, male or female.

This isn’t to say there haven’t been great leaders and contributors to history and society from the black community, but something else to keep in mind Bass. Like the president himself, most blacks in this country are no longer just black. They have some white in them, some Latin blood, Asian, Middle Eastern. The important thing for you to grasp, though from this thread and others I am sure you will not, is that we are all mutts from multiple backgrounds.

I know my pleas for you to be reasonable will be ignored, but I still feel a need to try to ask you to understand that by pushing this agenda as hard as you do that you are being the racist that you claim to hate.

Afro-Americans are predominantly of African descent and average at the most 6-17% non-African mixture. We are not mongrels nor mutts, we are black, black isn't biological anyways.

The first part of your post is an automatic strawman, none of those links you posted are racist.

Examples:

BLACK ENTERPRISE

Afro-Americans are predominantly of African descent and average at the most 6-17% non-African mixture. We are not mongrels nor mutts, we are black, black isn't biological anyways.

The first part of your post is an automatic strawman, none of those links you posted are racist.

Every one of those links is very racist. Again I'm sure this will be futile but I will attempt anyways..

rac-ism
-noun

1. a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human races determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to rule others.
2. a policy, system of government, etc., based upon or fostering such a doctrine; discrimination.
3. hatred or intolerance of another race or other races.

Now since you deal mainly with the issue of black and white we will keep the scope merely on those two races. Can you name me one culturally accepted contrast to any of those links I listed? Is there a White only television show, magazine, or a group (that isn't either Neonazis or KKK because to be fair I didn't attack you with the idea of the Black Panthers) that is focused to advancement of white people in this nation?

e⋅qual⋅i⋅ty
-noun
1. the state or quality of being equal; correspondence in quantity, degree, value, rank, or ability.
2. uniform character, as of motion or surface.
3. Mathematics. a statement that two quantities are equal; equation.

Where in this nation are blacks being refused? College? I don't think so. Here is a listing of colleges in ranking in 2001, the best for blacks to attend.

Top 50 Colleges for Black Students — Infoplease.com

Why is Stanford number 7? Harvard number 19? Are they schools that are low in ranking in the nation? As of 2009 Stanford and Harvard are still within the top 5 colleges in the nation. Why is it that they are listed so low on this listing and schools like Morehouse and Spelman, who aren't even on the top college lists today, are listed so high?

I will wait for your response before going any further. Granted, chances are you will prove my point for me when you do respond.

(( So I don't get in trouble both of the definitions were from Dictionary.com.. very handy site. ^_^ ))

@ Gunny

The Bass doesn't believe you are ^racist as he has never met not talked to a racist Marine[this isn't to say they don't exist, but....], the Bass believes you're just misinformed about affirmative action and white privilege. A society based on merit would be and should be the ideal[but that would force whites to abandon their whiteness, the privileges that come with and make whiteness nonexistent, fat chance of that happening] but face it, racism is so deeply embedded in this country and the powers that be can't be trusted to carry out justice, so something needs to be put in place to ensure everybody has a fair shake.

For example, Ancient Greeks got their alphabet and or based it on the Phoencian alphabet and the Greeks also used Egyptians numbers, thats an example of influence from Africa and Asia. The Moors, who were a mix of Africans and Asians heavily influenced Europe during its Dark Ages.

You reach for the distant past to find the accomplishments of Africans, precisely because there is little to nothing coming from there today worth romaticizing.

What have you done for me lately?

Before the US even existed Africa had civilization and the US is *NOT* a white man's civilization, all so called races contributed to the greatness of the US.

As for Africa today, its the creation of white Europeans, none of the countries that exist to today existed before European colonialists arrived.

I bet this isnt a two way street for you. You may attribute its greatness to all the races living here, but i bet you would blame all the negative things on white people. You are a hypocrit.

Egyptian rulers were sometimes Nubians from the upper nile kingdom and sometimes they were of GREEK decent.

You guys apprarently don't realize how LONG that kingdom lasted.

The OLD Kingdom started in 2649 BC and lasted till 2150 BC.

The ROMAN empire took it over in 30 AD.

Dynasties which ruled over Egypt were not ONE race, folks.

Some of them were Black Africans some of them were Mediteranians.

The Ancient Egyptians were Black Africans!, you need to get a Book called."The African Origins of Civilization" , by a Cheikh Anta Diop. This Black anthropologist did microscopic
and radio carbon dating studies on many ancient Egyptians mummies, and found "Black melanin, in many of the samples. And in his book, there is a lot of evidence to prove that many White European archeologists and scientist, went out of their way, because of out right racism, to say the ancient Egyptian were caucasian when in fact, they were of Black
Sudanese origin. Europeans were always trying to invade Egypt.There were many attempts
at conquest. But indigenous Egyptians were Black people!. Stop believing that white Lie about Egypt!.

Egyptian rulers were sometimes Nubians from the upper nile kingdom and sometimes they were of GREEK decent.

The Ancient Egyptians were Black Africans!, you need to get a Book called."The African Origins of Civilization" , by a Cheikh Anta Diop. This Black anthropologist did microscopic
and radio carbon dating studies on many ancient Egyptians mummies, and found "Black melanin, in many of the samples. And in his book, there is a lot of evidence to prove that many White European archeologists and scientist, went out of their way, because of out right racism, to say the ancient Egyptian were caucasian when in fact, they were of Black
Sudanese origin. Europeans were always trying to invade Egypt.There were many attempts
at conquest. But indigenous Egyptians were Black people!. Stop believing that white Lie about Egypt!.
Yeh you wish, keep dreamin TUT:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Invading cultures who tried to steal a culture, does not make them Egyptian. No Greek or
Roman can be recognized as an original Egyptian!.They were Black People , do more research.Egypt is in the African continent, not Europe!!.

Invading cultures who tried to steal a culture, does not make them Egyptian. No Greek or
Roman can be recognized as an original Egyptian!.They were Black People , do more research.Egypt is in the African continent, not Europe!!.

No, im sorry, but they were NOT black. Nice try though.

You want to know what race the ancient Egyptians really were?

You want to know what race the ancient Europeans really were?

You want to know what race the ancient Africans really were?

You want to know what race the ancient Asians really were?

They were and are a frightened, creative, resourceful, greedy, devoted, conniving, loving, lusting, cold, loyal, angry, supportive, nasty, back-stabbing, helpful, affectionate, covetous, dependable, jealous group of animals called the human race.

Same as you and me.

-Joe

Ancient Egyptians were Africans, biologically related to other Northeast Africans, Northeast Africans would be black in America, if you have any evidence to the contrary please post it. Discussing African history and peoples is the Bass specialty so bring it on.

Ancient Egyptians were Africans, biologically related to other Northeast Africans, Northeast Africans would be black in America, if you have any evidence to the contrary please post it. Discussing African history and peoples is the Bass specialty so bring it on.

Actually Charlie, you are right. Egyptians did descend from Africans. As did the Europeans, the Asians, the Original Peoples of what became North & South America, and everyone else on the planet.

Less than 2,000 generations separate any two of us world wide... assuming you trust the same DNA technology our courts use to prove family relations and rape cases.

How does it feel knowing that you and me and William Joyce are all cousins? Pretty close ones at that - probably less than 500 generations - considering we all three have some connection to the European branch of the family. (Assuming that your direct ancestry is American for at least the last several generations and not African)

Love ya Bro'! You too William!

-Joe

Last edited:

Actually Charlie, you are right. Egyptians did descend from Africans. As did the Europeans, the Asians, the Original Peoples of what became North & South America, and everyone else on the planet.

Less than 2,000 generations separate any two of us world wide... assuming you trust the same DNA technology our courts use to prove family relations and rape cases.

How does it feel knowing that you and me and William Joyce are all cousins? Pretty close ones at that - probably less than 500 generations - considering we all three have some connection to the European branch of the family. (Assuming that your direct ancestry is American for at least the last several generations and not African)

Love ya Bro'! You too William!

-Joe

This is a strawman, Europeans and Asians are distantly related to Africans, Egyptians are Africans and are closely related to other Africans.

Forum List

Back