The Rise and Fall of the Caucasian Race: A Political History of Racial Identity

No.

And it's 'Imhotep' not 'Imohotep.' :cuckoo:

'Imhotep' translate to 'the one who comes in, with peace' not perfect anyone. :lol:

He wasn't a king or pharaoh, he was an engineer who served under Khufu who designed the first great pyramid.

I am telling you Imhotep one of the African translation means "Perfect Black one" do the
linguistic research on it!.Not perfect or imperfect White one , which is how the Egyptians saw
White people as being "imperfect", because of their "White Skin", that burned in the Egyptian Sun, and their "Blue Eyes", that glowed as embers in coal.So there is no way Egyptians can be classified as being "White" , some of you people have been watching to
many Hollywood movies with Elizabeth Taylor, and Richard Burton.

Wow ... actually Ancient Egyptians were closer to the coloring of Native Americans, many stayed in doors to prevent darkening as it was seen as beautiful to be different. As a matter of fact, they also prevented many of their servants from going out in the daylight hours to keep them from getting too dark. To them a light tan was a sign of wealth, since the laborers would have to work in the sunlight. Also, Imhotep was Ancient Egyptian, the language was lost for quite some time, and the name means 'the one who comes in, with peace' in the ancient dialect (which I happen to read). It was a name he also earned. Ancient Egyptians also did not see white or black as being perfect or imperfect, to them it was a status within the culture based on each culture they encountered (which were many). They saw the Greeks as great warriors, and even took one of the half-grecian, half-egyptian offspring as a queen just before the Romans (who they did hate) cam and slaughtered them. How they saw the Greeks and Romans was not based on skin color, but on how they acted toward them. Greeks came with open arms, said let's form trade agreements and share cultures, while the Romans came with swords drawn. They also saw the lesser tribes in the area (most were of pitch colored skin) as ... well ... lesser, even to the extent of being lower life forms, because of their uncivilized natures. So yeah, learn your own history a bit more, please, you embarrass Egyptians by your idiotic assumptions.

I don't know what White European trash textbooks you have been reading, but I read
from a reputable source, that "Imhotep" means perfect black one, not one that comes in peace. And they dispised , loathed the Caucasian Blue Eyed invaders. I don't know what watered down history books you have been reading, but they did not like nor accepted European invaders,or hysops, or Hittites invaders, they saw them as people that where constantly trying to invade their land , and or stealing their women, or grain at night.
Many were killed or enslaved by the Egyptians

Last edited:
dude, really, seek out help for your irrationality
you really need to get over your hate for other ethnicities
there is only ONE race, HUMAN.

imhotep7.jpg

Not to agree with CB but...

Is it just me, or does he look like Dennis Rodman?

I am telling you Imhotep one of the African translation means "Perfect Black one" do the
linguistic research on it!.Not perfect or imperfect White one , which is how the Egyptians saw
White people as being "imperfect", because of their "White Skin", that burned in the Egyptian Sun, and their "Blue Eyes", that glowed as embers in coal.So there is no way Egyptians can be classified as being "White" , some of you people have been watching to

Wow ... actually Ancient Egyptians were closer to the coloring of Native Americans, many stayed in doors to prevent darkening as it was seen as beautiful to be different. As a matter of fact, they also prevented many of their servants from going out in the daylight hours to keep them from getting too dark. To them a light tan was a sign of wealth, since the laborers would have to work in the sunlight. Also, Imhotep was Ancient Egyptian, the language was lost for quite some time, and the name means 'the one who comes in, with peace' in the ancient dialect (which I happen to read). It was a name he also earned. Ancient Egyptians also did not see white or black as being perfect or imperfect, to them it was a status within the culture based on each culture they encountered (which were many). They saw the Greeks as great warriors, and even took one of the half-grecian, half-egyptian offspring as a queen just before the Romans (who they did hate) cam and slaughtered them. How they saw the Greeks and Romans was not based on skin color, but on how they acted toward them. Greeks came with open arms, said let's form trade agreements and share cultures, while the Romans came with swords drawn. They also saw the lesser tribes in the area (most were of pitch colored skin) as ... well ... lesser, even to the extent of being lower life forms, because of their uncivilized natures. So yeah, learn your own history a bit more, please, you embarrass Egyptians by your idiotic assumptions.

I don't know what White European trash textbooks you have been reading, but I read
from a reputable source, that "Imhotep" means perfect black one, not one that comes in peace. And they dispised , loathed the Caucasian Blue Eyed invaders. I don't know what watered down history books you have been reading, but they did not like nor accepted European invaders,or hysops, or Hittites invaders, they saw them as people that where constantly trying to invade their land , and or stealing their women, or grain at night.

Imhotep - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Egypt: Imhotep, Doctor, Architect, High Priest, Scribe and Vizier to King Djoser

Imhotep

BBC - History - Imhotep (2667 BC - 2648 BC)

Imhotep (Egyptian architect, physician, and statesman) -- Britannica Online Encyclopedia

I stopped at five references. I skimmed through each one. And unless I missed something, I didn't see a single reference to perfect black one.

Granted, I didn't look at "Great Men I Wish Were Black" by Malcom X or "These Guys Are Long Dead So We Can Call Them Black" by Jeremiah Wright, but I'm pretty confident in what I found.

No.

And it's 'Imhotep' not 'Imohotep.' :cuckoo:

'Imhotep' translate to 'the one who comes in, with peace' not perfect anyone. :lol:

He wasn't a king or pharaoh, he was an engineer who served under Khufu who designed the first great pyramid.

Unsupported garbage written by a jackass, why do people waste so much time and energy typing something as stupid as this?

Unsupported garbage written by a jackass, why do people waste so much time and energy typing something as stupid as this?

Same reason morons like to deny fact and history ... :eusa_whistle:

White European trash textbooks! :lol:

Hmm...52nd is ignoring post 64.

What a surprise.

It is funny how blacks always claim how smart they used to be.

It is funny how blacks always claim how smart they used to be.

Its funny how whites in America claim to be superior to blacks[by claiming how good whites from the past were, like Greeks and Romans] without creating nor accomplishing anything themselves mostly.

With a wide nose and full, thick lips? LOL, you must be blind.

Lips don't look so thick to me.

Neither are Mugabe's

robert-mugabe-2.jpg
:

lol:this thread is still goin:cuckoo: Bass these dumbdowned multicultralist federally funded schools have decieved you my friend, you are making the obvious evident. You can take the Mustang out of the wild, but you cant take the wild out of the Mustang, he's still goin to run like a bat out of hell that you can never change..........

Egypt: Imhotep, Doctor, Architect, High Priest, Scribe and Vizier to King Djoser

Imhotep

Imhotep (Egyptian architect, physician, and statesman) -- Britannica Online Encyclopedia

I stopped at five references. I skimmed through each one. And unless I missed something, I didn't see a single reference to perfect black one.

Granted, I didn't look at "Great Men I Wish Were Black" by Malcom X or "These Guys Are Long Dead So We Can Call Them Black" by Jeremiah Wright, but I'm pretty confident in what I found.

You White people keep quoting from White biased inaccurate translation, sources.
White European archeologists have been know to make many mistakes when translating
African languages. Which can be vey complex lauguages, many with no written dictionaries.
So for you people to think that your White European translation of what the name "Imhotep" means is very arrogant , and typical of how white Eurocentric educated people
think. That they are always right. I am telling you people for the last time, there are African
names and pharses that can have multiple meanings , just by their tonality, ask any linguist,
they will tell you this is documented fact, do a googel search on what I just stated.For the last time. the name Imhotep means "Perfect Black one", other people from Europe may have tried to change its true meaning down through the ages, just as one Napoleon , tried
to blow the nose off the face of the Sphinx, when he saw it was that of a Black faced big nose non-European race person."Imhotep"="Perfect Black One"!!!, case closed.This is
from a African source.!!Not perfect or imperfect white one , Perfect Black one!!. From Africa.!!

Imhotep

You White people keep quoting from White biased inaccurate translation, sources.
White European archeologists have been know to make many mistakes when translating
African languages. Which can be vey complex lauguages, many with no written dictionaries.
So for you people to think that your White European translation of what the name "Imhotep" means is very arrogant , and typical of how white Eurocentric educated people
think. That they are always right. I am telling you people for the last time, there are African
names and pharses that can have multiple meanings , just by their tonality, ask any linguist,
they will tell you this is documented fact, do a googel search on what I just stated.For the last time. the name Imhotep means "Perfect Black one", other people from Europe may have tried to change its true meaning down through the ages, just as one Napoleon , tried
to blow the nose off the face of the Sphinx, when he saw it was that of a Black faced big nose non-European race person."Imhotep"="Perfect Black One"!!!, case closed.This is
from a African source.!!Not perfect or imperfect white one , Perfect Black one!!. From Africa.!!

Typical answer. I show you where you are wrong, and all you have is "White European translation?"

You are showing your racism.

Imhotep

Typical answer. I show you where you are wrong, and all you have is "White European translation?"

You are showing your racism.

Typical white response, they cry reverse racism on the part of Blacks , when the very
name "Imhotep" is African in origin, therefore its definition lies in Africa, not Europe, or
with European linguists!!! This is not Black racism, these are just the facts.Learn to accept the truth , somtimes the truth hurts.

Forum List

Back