Spouse Haters and Wife/Husband Supremacists

William Joyce

Chemotherapy for PC
Jan 23, 2004
Caucasiastan
Have you ever noticed that when one spouse files for divorce against another, nobody ever calls the filing spouse a "wife hater" or "husband hater"? And nobody calls him or her a "wife supremacist or a husband supremacist"?

So why do persons (usually white) who seek racial separation get smeared with that word?

Because you're just not allowed to like some people more than others... unless you're married to them first. :tongue:

Have you ever noticed that when one spouse files for divorce against another, nobody ever calls the filing spouse a "wife hater" or "husband hater"? And nobody calls him or her a "wife supremacist or a husband supremacist"?

So why do persons (usually white) who seek racial separation get smeared with that word?
Because many times when people gather into groups it ain't for a good thing?

Is your wife divorcing you? Just curious.

Because when a couple divorces, their grounds for complaint is not typically that the other spouse is contaminating them.

I don't care if people are racist. I just wish they'd admit and move on, instead of inventing all of these novel ways of rationalizing that they really are "good liberals" who believe that all men are created equal, and that they're only trying to protect the "shared cultural heritage" of a group of people whose ancestral homelands range from Ireland to Albania.

Look, you've made it clear that you think White people are better than other people. Why are you ashamed of your own beliefs? You should own them and take pride in them. If other people don't like it, that is their problem, not yours.

WJ ashamed of his beliefs? LOL.

Maybe someone could dig up that scathing post he wrote to a Jewish poster or was it the entire population of Jews? I forget.

It's usually when you don't explain it to the or they don't fully understand. When you explained it to me, I had no problems with your beliefs. I think the proper term would be separatist since they are separating.

Because when a couple divorces, their grounds for complaint is not typically that the other spouse is contaminating them.

You don't handle many divorce cases, do you?

:lol:

Well, I made my point. The races of America are in a relationship that isn't working. We need a divorce.

But hey! In a divorce, there's usually a... PROPERTY SETTLEMENT.

In a divorce, there are VISITATION RIGHTS.

And a lot of other things that help make the split civilized and amicable.

See? It's ugly, divorce, but sometimes leads to healing.

Well, I made my point. The races of America are in a relationship that isn't working. We need a divorce.

Yeah right. The fight to keep or conceal property, assets, etc. One person feels the other got more than they deserved. Visitation is about 80 days a year. And there will always be resentment.

Maybe because a lot of whites who seek racial separation are white supremacists - believers in superiority of particular group: somebody who believes that a group is innately superior to others and therefore is entitled to dominate them.

Maybe because a lot of whites who seek racial separation are white supremacists - believers in superiority of particular group: somebody who believes that a group is innately superior to others and therefore is entitled to dominate them.

But why would this change anything? A wife who seeks a divorce from her philandering, jobless husband might believe, CORRECTLY, that' she's "innately superior."

But why then, in your view, is she not entitled to a divorce?

But why would this change anything? A wife who seeks a divorce from her philandering, jobless husband might believe, CORRECTLY, that' she's "innately superior."

But why then, in your view, is she not entitled to a divorce?

I didn't say anything about divorce.
The difference is - one is talking about 2 individuals the other is talking about groups.
While the wife might be correct in the case of her husband, she would not be right to judge all men by how her husband is.

The difference is - one is talking about 2 individuals the other is talking about groups.
While the wife might be correct in the case of her husband, she would not be right to judge all men by how her husband is.

This assumes, as it's popular to do, that you can't generalize about groups.

But of course, you can.

The analogy still works. A couple whose marriage isn't working might not "hate" everything about each other... she might acknowledge some good points of his, he might do the same for her. But IN GENERAL, it's not working out...

Just as IN GENERAL, blacks and whites aren't working out. Neither are Hispanics and blacks, or Hispanics and whites.

Yes, there might be some tender moments.

But that doesn't mean the relationship overall is worth preserving.

Yet everyone has their own experiences to determine what is working and what is not working. In that it still comes down to personal choice and the individuals personality.

The thing is, people tend to gather with their own kind. Go to any workplace lunchroom and you will see most asians, blacks, mexicans and whites group together. Does that mean they are all prejudiced?

Having spent over two years in a Texas prison, I can tell you that one race is more racist than another. You can be your own judge as to which race that might be.

Nothing about divorce is civilized or amicable in cases involving children for the noncustodial parent, and being a divorce lawyer you know that.

The noncustodial parent is stripped of his Constitutional rights, Civil rights, and denied Due Process of Law. The noncustodial parent is enslaved by the state and rewarded by the federal government for enslaving them. That noncustodial parent lives in servitude until his children reach the age of majority and in more and more cases, beyond.

What’s most revolting is that when a married man looses his job the states reach out to help him with everything from financial assistance to food stamps, but when a noncustodial parent looses his job, or is forced to take work at a lesser salary, or can't find work, he’s faced squarely with the possibility of his assets being confiscated and/or being imprisoned.

It’s slavery in the truest since of the word, and many a noncustodial parent fall victom to the majority of scumbag divorce lawyers who are making a fortune by enslaving these people which, by the way, adversely affects their children.

It must suck sitting in a courtroom watching men's rights get trampled on everyday by the unconstitutional family courts. What a nasty way to make a living.

Because people who are White supremacists typically tell us that non-Whites are inherently inferior to Whites, perhaps?

Just a guess, of course, but I have never met a White Supremacist who did not tell me that Whites were the supreme example of our species.

You are apparently the first of your breed who I have met who thinks otherwise.

Do your fellow WS chums know that you do not think they're inherently superior to what some of them refer to as the mud people?

Because people who are White supremacists typically tell us that non-Whites are inherently inferior to Whites, perhaps?

Just a guess, of course, but I have never met a White Supremacist who did not tell me that Whites were the supreme example of our species.

You are apparently the first of your breed who I have met who thinks otherwise.

Not necessarily...link.

Last edited:

This assumes, as it's popular to do, that you can't generalize about groups.

But of course, you can.

The analogy still works. A couple whose marriage isn't working might not "hate" everything about each other... she might acknowledge some good points of his, he might do the same for her. But IN GENERAL, it's not working out...

Just as IN GENERAL, blacks and whites aren't working out. Neither are Hispanics and blacks, or Hispanics and whites.

Yes, there might be some tender moments.

But that doesn't mean the relationship overall is worth preserving.

I didn't say that all generalizations were wrong but most of your (racist) ones are.

Forum List

Back