The Right’s Race Deafness

That "claim" was that the constant screaming of RACISM has evidence to back it up.

I said "sometimes, sometimes not". Merely the honest and rational position.

The honest and rational position would have a solid underpinning, that is data, demonstrating there is such a thing as "constant screaming", and that there is a greater than insignificant number of evidence-free allegations.

Both claims are highly doubtful, and thus presenting them as fact is neither honest nor rational.

So do Black people want to be judged on the color of their skin rather than the content of their character now?
If you dont know what that phrase means you shouldnt repeat it in a way that displays you are ignorant of the meaning. Dont pretend I am not Black.

I know exactly what the phrase means do you?
Its pretty obvious you have no clue what the phrase means. If you did then you wouldnt have asked such a stupid question. :rolleyes:

can you say ''right's race ''' 3 times fast ??

--I've asked a million times for someone to prove that all these incidents are because of race..I've received no answers--because they are NOT racial

Actually, you just didn't want to hear it, not what people told you.

Read officer's Wilson's Testimony.... Mike Brown was a demon from hell to hear him tell it.... you know, not a kid with his hands up.
hahahhahahahahhahaa
and YOU also, give no answer--PROVING my point
hahahhahahaha

can you say ''right's race ''' 3 times fast ??

--I've asked a million times for someone to prove that all these incidents are because of race..I've received no answers--because they are NOT racial

Actually, you just didn't want to hear it, not what people told you.

Read officer's Wilson's Testimony.... Mike Brown was a demon from hell to hear him tell it.... you know, not a kid with his hands up.
thank you Joe--I will bookmark your reply on this page as MORE evidence

Sure, there's racism from all parts of the spectrum, but none are anywhere close, in magnitude, to Affirmative Action, with every US white person being improperly denied, for over 50 years now.

Again, the biggest beneficiaries of AA were WHITE WOMEN, not black men.

Minorities still suffer widespread discrimination, which is why Jamal Washington's resume gets thrown away while Emily Smith gets an interview.
...considering blacks graduate high school at lower levels = less are qualified for college, and even graduate college at lower levels, blacks are giving MUCH more
..they are not as qualified as the other races
plain and simple

And, at the same time, some of it is having it constantly shoved in their face, constant accusations, constant assumptions, constantly having to defend themselves,
With only evidence to back it up.
Sometimes, sometimes not. The Regressive Left has so overused the term RACIST! that is has little meaning or impact at this point. They've reduced a terribly important word to an epithet, so now they've had to substitute WHITE NATIONALIST! for it.

We'll never have an "honest discussion about race" as long as both ends of the issue refuse to look in the mirror first.

Funny how only far right white extremists make his claim and you think it is true.
Huh? What claim?

That "claim" was that the constant screaming of RACISM has evidence to back it up.

I said "sometimes, sometimes not". Merely the honest and rational position.

It's neither honest or rational. Nobody has overused the word but those on the right. And what they call racism isn't even close. You can stay stupid believing that both sides bullshit. I'm not going to.

So do Black people want to be judged on the color of their skin rather than the content of their character now?

“Whites, it must frankly be said, are not putting in a similar mass effort to reeducate themselves out of their racial ignorance. It is an aspect of their sense of superiority that the white people of America believe they have so little to learn. The reality of substantial investment to assist Negroes into the twentieth century, adjusting to Negro neighbors and genuine school integration, is still a nightmare for all too many white Americans…These are the deepest causes for contemporary abrasions between the races. Loose and easy language about equality, resonant resolutions about brotherhood fall pleasantly on the ear, but for the Negro there is a credibility gap he cannot overlook. He remembers that with each modest advance (the Negro makes) -- the white population promptly raises the argument that the Negro has come far enough. Each step forward accents an ever-present tendency to backlash.”

Martin Luther King Jr.

If you want to use what King says so badly start educating yourself like he says.

View attachment 233158

I'm quite sure that King would point out the overall trauma caused by white racism. You see he fought against racism because it was an apparent traumatizing experience for him not only as a child, but as an adult. His life ended because of the ultimate white racist trauma, a bullet from a white man. Now since his kids were all under 10 when that happed, you can call that a childhood trauma, and it is that racism based trauma caused by white racism that you are too much of a coward to address.

This is supposed to be racist and somehow improper ? Pheeew! :rolleyes: This is a perfect example of liberalism as a mental disorder. So now we are supposed to conclude that there's something wrong with going out to lunch with a woman who one finds attractive ? HA HA. This is so nuts I can't even bring myself to conclude that I get the idea of the post.

Well, he was old enough to be her dad, so if he found her attractive, that was kind of sick..

secondly, um, yeah, someone works hard for your company for a decade, and moves on with her career, you recognize that because it's the decent thing to do...

Secondly, the term "African American" ,to describe black people, is incorrect. The correct term is "black". Please don't make that mistake again.

Um, sorry, guy... Black is this color... most African Americans are THIS COLOR so calling the "Black" isn't accurate.. Calling them African-American is because they were kidnapped from Africa.

Happy to have cleared that up for you.

All four of my grandparents were born in Italy.
I don't consider myself Italian-American.

So? But there are Italians who do.

And I reject them, too.

Sounds like a personal problem to me. Whites don't get to decide who we are.

This is supposed to be racist and somehow improper ? Pheeew! :rolleyes: This is a perfect example of liberalism as a mental disorder. So now we are supposed to conclude that there's something wrong with going out to lunch with a woman who one finds attractive ? HA HA. This is so nuts I can't even bring myself to conclude that I get the idea of the post.

Well, he was old enough to be her dad, so if he found her attractive, that was kind of sick..

secondly, um, yeah, someone works hard for your company for a decade, and moves on with her career, you recognize that because it's the decent thing to do...

Secondly, the term "African American" ,to describe black people, is incorrect. The correct term is "black". Please don't make that mistake again.

Um, sorry, guy... Black is this color... most African Americans are THIS COLOR so calling the "Black" isn't accurate.. Calling them African-American is because they were kidnapped from Africa.

And I reject them, too.

See, this is the problem.

I acknowledge your right to be whatever the hell you want.

Just acknowledge that I have the right not to accept it.
In fact I have the right to ignore anyone I want like they don't exist.

the only deaf ones are the blacks
...when you are stupid, you should listen to someone who is smarter, or you keep doing dumbshit, like the blacks do

And I reject them, too.

And I have the right to not acknowledge that.

And I reject them, too.

You can not acknowledge all you want, you have no choice but to accept it.

And I reject them, too.

You can not acknowledge all you want, you have no choice but to accept it.

Just like you have to accept me being African American.

So Morgan Freeman is a rabid rightwinger?
Perhaps.

You should note that, as a celebrity, he has the privilege to hold whatever kooky ideology he wants to.

Once again a self-professed conservative is trying to pretend the exception is the rule.

Try again.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Can't believe I'm having to post this yet AGAIN. This dumb talking point continues to be used by affirmative action defenders, despite its obvious falsehood. It would not be a stretch at all to estimate that for every 1 woman helped by AA, 100 are damaged by it (wives, daughters, mothers, etc of discriminated-against white men)

Again, guy, Affirmative Action is not what makes you a white trash loser. If you failed at being white in this country, that's on you.

Affirmative Action Has Helped White Women More Than Anyone | TIME.com

While people of color, individually and as groups, have been helped by affirmative action in the subsequent years, data and studies suggest women — white women in particular — have benefited disproportionately. According to one study, in 1995, 6 million women, the majority of whom were white, had jobs they wouldn’t have otherwise held but for affirmative action.

Another study shows that women made greater gains in employment at companies that do business with the federal government, which are therefore subject to federal affirmative-action requirements, than in other companies — with female employment rising 15.2% at federal contractors but only 2.2% elsewhere. And the women working for federal-contractor companies also held higher positions and were paid better.

1. "old enough to be her dad" is "sick" ? What is is sick, is YOU. Thousands, If not millions, of couples have a man who is old enough to be the father of the wife. Some movie actor easily come to mind > Clint Eastwood, Sylvester Stallone, Michael Douglas.

Don't think much of them, either. Most of these guys dumped a wife their own age to get some young poon... that kind of make them reprehensible.

But to the point... this creepy old guy having lunch with this young gal because he thought he had a chance was kind of pathetic... while he disregarded women of color who had worked for him for years.

So you're saying that the Michael Brown shooting was racist ?

Racist as shit....

2. You stand corrected (again). The term "African American" , to describe black people, is incorrect.

No, it isn't. I describe myself as German-American, even though I've never been to Germany. (I am the only person who still speaks any German in my family, though).

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

Now since his kids were all under 10 when that happed, you can call that a childhood trauma, and it is that racism based trauma caused by white racism that you are too much of a coward to address.

Hello, my friend. Sadly, I have no doubts Dr. King's children experienced potentially life scarring emotional trauma when their dad was brutally murdered by a racist fellow American citizen.

I am curious to learn if you believe the population of white racist American citizens has increased or decreased since the assassination of Dr. King?

Peace.

#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

Now since his kids were all under 10 when that happed, you can call that a childhood trauma, and it is that racism based trauma caused by white racism that you are too much of a coward to address.

Hello, my friend. Sadly, I have no doubts Dr. King's children experienced potentially life scarring emotional trauma when their dad was brutally murdered by a racist fellow American citizen.

I am curious to learn if you believe the population of white racist American citizens has increased or decreased since the assassination of Dr. King?

Peace.

It doesn't matter. Murder and crime have decreased but nobody is satisfied with that. So until there is no white racism we should not be satisfied only with decteases.

It doesn't matter. Murder and crime have decreased but nobody is satisfied with that. So until there is no white racism we should not be satisfied only with decteases

I will not dispute solid logic.

However, my friend, I will dispute your unproved claims that racism is impeding black American citizens from achieving equality and success.

Also, I recognize HATE is not just an ignorant white ppl thing.

Dr. Umar Johnson Ph.D, Dr. Boyce Watkins Ph.D, Tariq Nasheed-8.jpg

pro black HATE.jpg

Peace.

Forum List

Back