The right's hatred for Obama: If it isn't "race", then what is it?

The right hated FDR, Carter and Clinton just as bad as they do Obama. They don't care what color he is. But they do use racism to win over racist votes. Republicans and tea baggers will say racist things at their rallies to try and stir up the racist voters.
No, they don't. Idiot.

Well thought out and well said.

I have listened to tea party rallies where they have said racially insensitive things to rile up the very right wing/racist crowd.

And I know a lot of white conservatives who will admit to me, another white person, their very racist beliefs. Don't try to deny the GOP is the racist party.

Let me ask you this. Do you know what the Southern Strategy is? Do you believe it exists or happened? Or do you deny the GOP used the civil rights movement to win over the south? Because before the civil rights movement, the south voted Democratic. The GOP figured out a way to win them over with racism.

And Reagan/GW Bush figured out a way to tap into the ignorant jewish, evangelical and Catholic votes. Millions of voters voting against their own financial interests because of god, gays, blacks and guns.

Are you fucking kidding you idiot?

The right hated FDR, Carter and Clinton just as bad as they do Obama. They don't care what color he is. But they do use racism to win over racist votes. Republicans and tea baggers will say racist things at their rallies to try and stir up the racist voters.
No, they don't. Idiot.

I have listened to tea party rallies where they have said racially insensitive things to rile up the very right wing/racist crowd.

And I know a lot of white conservatives who will admit to me, another white person, their very racist beliefs. Don't try to deny the GOP is the racist party.

Let me ask you this. Do you know what the Southern Strategy is? Do you believe it exists or happened? Or do you deny the GOP used the civil rights movement to win over the south? Because before the civil rights movement, the south voted Democratic. The GOP figured out a way to win them over with racism.

And Reagan/GW Bush figured out a way to tap into the ignorant jewish, evangelical and Catholic votes. Millions of voters voting against their own financial interests because of god, gays, blacks and guns.

Conversely, when Democrats accuse "the right wing" and "white republicans" of racism, they paint entire demographics with possibly the most divisive, universally hate-inspiring label in our nation. The unspoken effect of this -is- the hate that it, in turn, encourages from African-Americans and other minorities who are the perceived victims of this oppression by "the right". For many individuals in our nation, violence is a morally justified, even appropriate response to racism. Whether you intend it or not, and whether you care to admit it or not, these blanket accusations have the unspoken effect of encouraging hate and, in some cases, violence, toward many individuals within whatever demographic you're bashing who aren't, themselves, guilty of justifying that label.

Now, my memory could be tricking me here (THC's known to have an effect on hindsight, afterall), but I could have swore that that's exactly what we were all taught in school was one the problems with racism: It assigns a crime, sin, or negative trait to an entire racial demographic and then punishes, or encourages the punishment of, many individuals within that race who aren't in any way guilty of that crime, sin, or negative trait.

So I ask you, is inadvertently encouraging negativity, in some cases violence, toward innocent individuals morally justifiable as long as it wasn't race upon which you based your blanket accusation? It's my contention that saying something like, "The right wants to take food out of the mouths of African-Americans," is in the same boat as saying, "Blacks need to stop freeloading on the government dime."

Angrymob5.jpg

Leftists have a warped definition of racism. It simply isn't credible.
There is something you need to get into your vacuous skull:

You are not qualified to determine for other people what their interests are.

Idiot leftists think they are, while simultaneously wanting government to make all their decisions for them.

"Voting to keep liberals in power" is not in my best interests. Dumbass.

Racism is like Obscenity laws on the radio. You may not be able to define it, but you know it when you hear it.

The right is racist. Most likely you are too.

And we don't want government making all our decisions for us. We want our government to work for us, not just the corporations and the top 1%.

Middle class Republicans are the dumbest voters. I'll give you proof. Do you think middle class black people are wrong for voting Democratic? Of course not. Are you middle class? Then what makes you think you are better than them to be voting Republican? Maybe you vote against your own financial interests because or racism, or religion, or some other dumb wedge issue that has you voting with and for the top 1%.

You must not get it.

Oh, I get it. I've gotten it, since the Left called me every name in the book (including "racist") for fighting for my country in Vietnam. Now, I want YOU and your liberal pals to get this: I DO NOT CARE, what labels you try to pin on me, or anyone else. YOU ARE LIARS, liars proven over and over, convicted by your own words of deceit. You are treacherous, and dangerous, to this nation, and everything that I believe in., YOU ARE THE ENEMY. Accordingly, It is my mission to destroy, completely, your ideology, and the corrupt, treasonous democrat party in which your toxic waste has found a willing home. I will fight that party, its constituencies (any friend of my enemy, is also my enemy), and the rest of the traitorous Left, with every lawful means at my disposal. I consider myself at war with you and all you stand for, and to win that war, I will make common cause with any ally of convenience who opposes you, racist, non-racist, whatever. I hope I live to see the day, when your kind are purged from America forever. I do not wish to compromise with you, negotiate with you, or share my country with you. I want you completely, utterly, and totally defeated, crushed, discredited and finished.

It is my hope that this can be done politically, but know this; if you people push my country into civil war, then I am prepared to fight, without quarter, mercy, or remorse, and when it is over, I for one, do not propose to forgive or forget.

Angrymob5.jpg

Idiot leftists think they are, while simultaneously wanting government to make all their decisions for them.

Racism is like Obscenity laws on the radio. You may not be able to define it, but you know it when you hear it.

The right is racist. Most likely you are too.

And we don't want government making all our decisions for us. We want our government to work for us, not just the corporations and the top 1%.

Middle class Republicans are the dumbest voters. I'll give you proof. Do you think middle class black people are wrong for voting Democratic? Of course not. Are you middle class? Then what makes you think you are better than them to be voting Republican? Maybe you vote against your own financial interests because or racism, or religion, or some other dumb wedge issue that has you voting with and for the top 1%.

You must not get it.

Unfortunately, it's you who doesn't get it. When middle class folks vote republican, the situation -is not- that they feel the democrats would be better for them economically but they're willing to ignore that in favor of social values traditionally associated with "the right". Economically, most middle class Republicans (and in many cases I agree with them in this) feel that the sorts of social programs, traditionally associated with the DNC, designed to provide economic advantages to middle class and impoverished demographics, often have adverse effects on the economy as a whole that, in the end, outweigh the positive effects of those programs, even for demographics receiving the advantages. Many also believe that the government creating an environment where some have an officially endorsed economic advantage is unfair, regardless of which end of the financial spectrum the government is endorsing.

Once again we have an argument supposing that republicans' economic theory is the same as democrats, but that they're either too stupid, too racist, or too socially uptight to do what's in their best interest. This argument is either ignorant or dishonest. Only you can say which.

Once again we have an argument supposing that republicans' economic theory is the same as democrats, but that they're either too stupid, too racist, or too socially uptight to do what's in their best interest. This argument is either ignorant or dishonest. Only you can say which.

It's far less complicated that that. Identity politics (belonging to a group) trumps self interest.

now STFU and stop trying to lecture people here. You need to earn your way here .. douchebagh. :eusa_shhh:

It's far less complicated that that. Identity politics (belonging to a group) trumps self interest.

now STFU and stop trying to lecture people here. You need to earn your way here .. douchebagh. :eusa_shhh:

Both of these are highly arguable. The first is a question of morality in which we're, apparently, diametrically opposed.

The second is just silly. Earn my way into telling people on an internet message board when they're being stupid? I'd imagine that would require some REALLY dramatic accomplishments :uhoh3: Things like. . . paying an ISP? With my personal income, perhaps? OH SHIT! I do that. Access earned. No wonder my lectures are posting successfully.

Last edited:

Both of these are highly arguable. The first is a question of morality in which we're, apparently, diametrically opposed.

The second is just silly. Earn my way into telling people on an internet message board when they're being stupid? I'd imagine that would require some REALLY dramatic accomplishments :uhoh3: Things like. . . paying an ISP? With my personal income, perhaps? OH SHIT! I do that. Access earned. No wonder my lectures are posting successfully.

Sarajevo's 1984 Olympics: Sarajevo was famous for its diversity

Sarajevo 1992(?): then the propaganda started and a bloodbath ensued. People can easily be manipulated in actions against their best interests in support of group identity.

lesson over

:cool:

He doesn't have to kiss your ass.

No, they don't. Idiot.

God, the preservation of the institution of marriage, the view that affirmative action is reverse discrimination and concern over 2nd amendment rights are all valid issues. Appealing to morality and the Left's abhorrence of religion is every bit as proper as using abortion rights as a campaign plank.
Accusing the GOP of racism is laughable! You do realize that barack obama would be flipping burgers in Honolulu if he was white, don't you?
We would have never heard of the man had his father been white. There is nothing special about him other than the Left's perception of his as the first electable black.
Biden summed it all up rather nicely:
"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy," Biden said. "I mean, that's a storybook, man."

Last edited:
The way some on the left talks about Obama it is like a CULT.

and he is Jim Jones.

spooky

Sarajevo 1992(?): then the propaganda started and a bloodbath ensued. People can easily be manipulated in actions against their best interests in support of group identity.

lesson over

Well okay, then. If it happened in Sarajevo, then that clearly proves that this is exactly what's going on with today's Republicans in America, because it's an inarguable fact that the Democrats are correct in their economic theory.

Gee your logic is tight.

lesson over

Well okay, then. If it happened in Sarajevo, then that clearly proves that this is exactly what's going on with today's Republicans in America, because it's an inarguable fact that the Democrats are correct in their economic theory.

Gee your logic is tight.
:lol: Ain't Dante a trip?

No, they don't. Idiot.

Angrymob5.jpg

Now that sign is definitely racist! Did you notice the word racism is written it BLACK ink?

No, they don't. Idiot.

God, the preservation of the institution of marriage, the view that affirmative action is reverse discrimination and concern over 2nd amendment rights are all valid issues. Appealing to morality and the Left's abhorrence of religion is every bit as proper as using abortion rights as a campaign plank.
Accusing the GOP of racism is laughable! You do realize that barack obama would be flipping burgers in Honolulu if he was white, don't you?
We would have never heard of the man had his father been white. There is nothing special about him other than the Left's perception of his as the first electable black.
"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy," Biden said. "I mean, that's a storybook, man."

While I'm not much of a fan of Obama's policies, I'd have to assume he'd still be doing fairly well if he was white. His family had enough money to send him to Punahou for his early schooling, which is both the most expensive and probably the most prestigious school in the state. You get reasonable grades coming out of there and you're guaranteed acceptance to a good college, on top of which you don't pass their entrance exams without a pretty solid IQ. He might not have gotten the DNC nomination if he was a white guy, and in my opinion we'd probably be putting up posts about the first female president and debating Hillary's politics, but I'm pretty sure that with all the anti-GWB sentiment flying around, that nomination, even for a white Obama, would have been an automatic ticket into the White House.

That Biden quote. . . HAHAHA! Seeing career Politicians spout off rhetoric contrary to the core principals of their party always makes me happy in some way or another.

Last edited:
Funny story. . . my mom had me interview and test for Punahou when I was around 4 or 5 years old. I can't actually remember taking the test, but I remember the interview. First thing the principal asks me is how old I am. "Two," I says. He says, "Two? You're not two. Your mother tells me you're older than that." "No," says I. "I'm two years old, I'm just big for my age." So then I go test, and I guess afterwards my mom asks me how I did on said entrance exam. "Good!" is my response. "I was the first one done!" "Wow, you finished it first?" asks mom. "Yeah," i says, "I didn't have to read it. I just filled in all the bubbles!"

lesson over

Gee your logic is tight.
:lol: Ain't Dante a trip?

Ain't Dante tripping?

I fixed it for you, Si.
You're welcome!

While I'm not much of a fan of Obama's policies, I'd have to assume he'd still be doing fairly well if he was white. His family had enough money to send him to Punahou for his early schooling, which is both the most expensive and probably the most prestigious school in the state. You get reasonable grades coming out of there and you're guaranteed acceptance to a good college, on top of which you don't pass their entrance exams without a pretty solid IQ. He might not have gotten the DNC nomination if he was a white guy, and in my opinion we'd probably be putting up posts about the first female president and debating Hillary's politics, but I'm pretty sure that with all the anti-GWB sentiment flying around, that nomination, even for a white Obama, would have been an automatic ticket into the White House.

That Biden quote. . . HAHAHA! Seeing career Politicians spout off rhetoric contrary to the core principals of their party always makes me happy in some way or another.

I disagree. Had obama had 2 white parents, Illinois State Senator would have been a stretch. There is really nothing special other than his complexion that would distinguish him from any other Punahou graduate and nothing so special that would even have gained him admission there.
There are thousands of Democrats as articulate, intelligent, attractive and clean. Anyone can come up with lofty promises of hope and change.
There's nothing really special about the man, well other than the fact that his mother's name was Stanley.

Forum List

Back