The Rights Favorite Oreo back again: Stacey Dash lashes out at B.E.T. on behalf of white people

I am a black man (unlike the guy at the BET awards)

SmF2WVbL.jpeg

and I will say this on the subject: It was disgusting. This guy makes a damned fine living on television (I know, my Wife USED to watch that dumbass show- says "never again") and yet, STILL he talks shit.

Like Oh my goodness, this guy makes money from his job and like what is there to complain about. Be happy someone is paying you for working and shut the heck up! lol...I feel your outrage bro.

Indeed, Obama did much for race relations in this country - he set them back 50 years.

You dumbassed white folks need to wake the hell up...

Yeah white folks when you wake up go see Randall's black face. He seems to think that when the awakening happens white people will see his brain and not his black skin:afro:

Prime example. Ever wonder why it is rich (black?) people who are usually running at the mouth? or rich white people?

That's what I thought. Rich folks speak - you listen. The man on the street speaks - and he is a fool. Typical white brainwashing.

Does her racism excuse yours? Idiot

Why arent you defending Jesse Williams from such scurrilous attacks?
Because Jesse Williams is a racist prick too.

Stacey was defended and now Jesse cant get no love? She called him racist names guys surely you havent stopped caring that quickly
She wasn't defended by me. YOU were called out by me. Racist pos

You were the biggest defender Capt African. Wheres your defense of black people now? Finally got tired of pretending?
I don't even know who the latest person you're talking about is or why your trying to use him as an excuse for your own shithead statements.

I am a black man (unlike the guy at the BET awards) and I will say this on the subject: It was disgusting. This guy makes a damned fine living on television (I know, my Wife USED to watch that dumbass show- says "never again") and yet, STILL he talks shit.

Indeed, Obama did much for race relations in this country - he set them back 50 years.

Not this white folk. I live in a neighborhood of bleeding heart whities who think they're doing such a wonderful thing by supporting Obama. They are the dumbassed white folks.

Stacey Dash calls Jesse Williams a ‘Hollywood plantation slave’

Well well well....Earlier this week I spoke about how Dash after telling women to get better skills to make money and there was no gender pay gap it was revealed that she was broke and living off of her Ex-Fiance because she apparently couldnt stop complaing...or something.

Here is the goofy bitch again....Lets see how it went in my last thread:
I do not agree with Stacey Dash but I also find it sickening when anyone and remember I wrote anyone uses racist terms to describe those they disagree with.

You know what I take away from this the OP calling Dash an Oreo. This is the lefts definition of diversity it only counts if your a Liberal. My Children are mixed race you piece of crap.

ClosedCaption says he is "pro black"
I guess that means he is "anti white"?

Oreo is a term used by segregationist racists who believe people should distinguish themselves culturally as a result of perceived skin color. A democrat MO all the way.

Gosh...So many people are upset about name calling and wanted to defend her blackness.

Well here is Stacey Dash now: “You’ve just seen the perfect example of a HOLLYWOOD plantation slave!” Dash wrote on her Patheos Blog. “Sorry, Mr. Williams. But the fact that you were standing onstage at THOSE awards tells people you really don’t know what you’re talking about. Just spewing hate and anger.”

Oh boy, I cant wait until people take OH SO much offense at Dash calling a black person a plantation slave. My goodness that is racist. There will be a flood of condemnation any minute now

Until then lets continue: “You my man are just like everyone else hustling to get money,” Dash wrote. “But your cognitive dissidents has you getting it from THAT BYSTANDER who YOU DON’T NEED. Yes. BLACK ENTERTAINMENT TELEVISION is WHITE OWNED.

Dash seems to not like B.E.T. because it has the word black in it and its own by the white man. She cashed those checks from them tho
Does her racism excuse yours? Idiot

Stacey was defended and now Jesse cant get no love? She called him racist names guys surely you havent stopped caring that quickly
She was speaking for non-segregationists, not white people. But to a segregationist bigot like you, anything that doesn't toe your racist black line defaults to white.

SmF2WVbL.jpeg

and I will say this on the subject: It was disgusting. This guy makes a damned fine living on television (I know, my Wife USED to watch that dumbass show- says "never again") and yet, STILL he talks shit.

Like Oh my goodness, this guy makes money from his job and like what is there to complain about. Be happy someone is paying you for working and shut the heck up! lol...I feel your outrage bro.

Yeah white folks when you wake up go see Randall's black face. He seems to think that when the awakening happens white people will see his brain and not his black skin:afro:

Prime example. Ever wonder why it is rich (black?) people who are usually running at the mouth? or rich white people?

When they are poor you say they are jealous, when they are rich you say they are rich as some sort of slight. When really you dont like the message no matter what tax bracket they are in.

That's what I thought. Rich folks speak - you listen. The man on the street speaks - and he is a fool. Typical white brainwashing.

Even Ghandi was criticized. Its easy. Who is poor that delivers a pro black stance that you agree with? When you answer is no one it exhibits even more it isnt about how much that person has when you dont like the message.

She wasn't defended by me. YOU were called out by me. Racist pos

You were the biggest defender Capt African. Wheres your defense of black people now? Finally got tired of pretending?
I don't even know who the latest person you're talking about is or why your trying to use him as an excuse for your own shithead statements.

You missed the name Jesse Williams did ya? You quoted it.

SmF2WVbL.jpeg

When they are poor you say they are jealous, when they are rich you say they are rich as some sort of slight. When really you dont like the message no matter what tax bracket they are in.

Even Ghandi was criticized. Its easy. Who is poor that delivers a pro black stance that you agree with? When you answer is no one it exhibits even more it isnt about how much that person has when you dont like the message.

LULZ the guy who discounts blacks who say something he doesn't agree with as nothing but "oreos" turns around and accuses others of discounting the opinions of others.

Silly negro, I told you I was going to follow you around and point out every stupid thing you post. I just didn't realize that would be a full time job, I'm going to have to hire an intern.

O·re·o
ˈôrēˌō/
noun
UStrademark
  1. a brand of chocolate sandwich cookie with a creamy white filling.
    • derogatory
      an African-American who is seen, especially by other blacks, as wishing to be part of the white establishment.
Doesnt say anything about not agreeing with someone. Sorry words have meanings

O·re·o
ˈôrēˌō/
noun
UStrademark
  1. a brand of chocolate sandwich cookie with a creamy white filling.
    • derogatory
      an African-American who is seen, especially by other blacks, as wishing to be part of the white establishment.
Doesnt say anything about not agreeing with someone. Sorry words have meanings

So, you would have us believe you were calling Stacey a cream filled cookie?

What a dishonest negro you are.

Forum List

Back