the right to die

manu1959

Left Coast Isolationist
Oct 28, 2004
california
i do not wish to be kept alive .... i have a dnr and pull the plug paper work ....

would you prevent those that would help me from doing so?

Considering id probably never hear about it i dont see how i could if i wanted to.

Considering id probably never hear about it i dont see how i could if i wanted to.

you could create a petition to get a law put on the ballot to rule DNR's and pull the plug paper work illegal...thus preventing anyone from having the right to die as terri did

manu1959 said:
you could create a petition to get a law put on the ballot to rule DNR's and pull the plug paper work illegal...thus preventing anyone from having the right to die as terri did

If it is CLEAR that is what somebody wants, I have no issue with it. It was the manner in which her husband went about "remembering" that is what she "wanted" after he had already shacked up with somebody else. Would you want somebody to wait three years before granting your wishes?

freeandfun1 said:
If it is CLEAR that is what somebody wants, I have no issue with it. It was the manner in which her husband went about "remembering" that is what she "wanted" after he had already shacked up with somebody else. Would you want somebody to wait three years before granting your wishes?

two things........if she wanted to die she should have been permitted to do so....however since there was nothing in writting....she should still be alive....and the case should not have been decided on hearsay evidence....presented by parties with and obvious conflict of interest

manu1959 said:
two things........if she wanted to die she should have been permitted to do so....however since there was nothing in writting....she should still be alive....and the case should not have been decided on hearsay evidence....presented by parties with and obvious conflict of interest

We are in agreement here.

I heard on a talkshow some guy saying that what the nurses said about him saying stuff about wanting her to die, etc. was only hearsay and cannot be considered.... well, this entire case was based on hearsay. Funny how people pick and choose the hearsay they want to.... hear!

freeandfun1 said:
We are in agreement here.

I heard on a talkshow some guy saying that what the nurses said about him saying stuff about wanting her to die, etc. was only hearsay and cannot be considered.... well, this entire case was based on hearsay. Funny how people pick and choose the hearsay they want to.... hear!

the husband was a nut job with a good attorney

manu1959 said:

More like, a nut job with a cause deemed good by the "right to die'rs". I bet if you followed the money, you would find that his attorney was supported by euthenasians and abortionists.

manu1959 said:

The attorney is a nut job as well. I was hearng some excepts from his book on spirituality in the law. I think he is seriously nuts.

Forum List

Back